Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsYes To
Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use

Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use

Yes to being a DIY diva and mixin' it up with coconut for moisturized, soft skin. Specially formulated for dry skin, Yes To Coconut Moisturizing DIY Powder-To-Clay Mask is the ultimate in customizable natural skin care. The unique powder formula can be mixed with natural ingredients like yogurt, avocado or orange juice for added benefits. What will you add? The single use mask includes a bowl and spatula for easy mixing and application. 99% natural ingredients Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones Leaping Bunny Certified Vegan

me llamo mucho la atencion su producto , quería saber si me podrían enviar una muestra para hacer una receñía y promocionarlo por mi instagram , espero su respuesta , gracias
If your face turned red, how long was it red after removing the mask? My face feels like it’s sunburned.
Haven't used what's your guyses opinion on it!!
Start your review of Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use!
Hunter N.
It made my skin feel great after! It was a little messy (it’s a DIY mud/clay mask) but other than that, it was great!
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Anyone else have an addiction to facial masks? I love this brand Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use this stuff is amazing and for the price of $1 you just can't go wrong. Easy to mix and easy to apply. I feel spoiled afterwards
Gabrielle A.
New Brunswick, NJ
Amazing face masks. They have this blackhead remover face mask that’s phenomenal. Highly recommend all the face masks form this brand
Camerion B.
Bowie, MD
Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use uploaded by Camerion B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
A thick mask, that instantly makes my skin feel refreshed. Easy to apply and follow directions. Has tips on booster ti add for an even better finish. noticable change when it dries. For $1 an awesome mask. I recommend, though I am just re-uping my skin care.
Danielle N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this mask! I love the idea behind this. I've tried a few of the other ones with the tomatoes and charcoal line from this brand all were fun. I especially liked this one because it seemed super gentle on my sensitive skin amd was very hydrating. I want to purchase the full size version (if there is one) and continue to play with the limitless options of mix-ins.
Aidan D.
Great. It was super fun to mix together the powder and water in the little bowl like thing it cane with. Would definitely recommend if you don’t have very sensitive skin because I had a bit of an allergic reaction, but otherwise really good.
Saja H.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great I have used it once on my dry skin and my skin was, so soft, and only after one use. I suggest this do every body with dry skin. It is great! The price is very reasonable.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use uploaded by Shelby -.
Surprise to see rhis at the dollartree this product is very good and at the back it tells what to mix it with to match your skin needs it even comes with a bowl and spoon.
Jessy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use uploaded by Jessy D.
It’s fun. You mix it up in a little bowl they provide and put it all over your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes. The single use packs don’t take up a lot of room so I like them.Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Diy Powder-To-Clay Mask – Single Use
Joselyn M.
Bronx, NY
Ultra Hydrating for dry skin is a natural ingredient. Se lo recomendo a todas ustedes. #lovecoconut ❣️❣️