Yes to Coconut Lemongrass Liquid Hand Soap, 12 fl oz uploaded by Amber K.Yes to Coconut Lemongrass Liquid Hand Soap, 12 fl oz uploaded by Marissa B.

BY YES TO

Ultra Moisture 98% Natural Ingredients 2 Free of Petroleum SLS 3 Paraben-Free Yes To washing your hands with nothing but the best! Naturally soothing coconuts and lemongrass not only hydrate and help restore your hands, but also leave them smelling like a tropical vacation. Fabulous! Yes to Seed Fund Cruelty Free Questions? 1-888-92-Yes-To

• Is the smell good?1 Answers
  • This is one of my favorite scents. I know they sell this product ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is my new favorite hand soap! The product is made with 98% natural ingredients, which was one of the major reasons I purchased it. The smell is AMAZING. It works well and the bottle has lasted me several months. It is a little more expensive than many well-known hand soap brands, but I feel that the quality and natural ingredients make it worth it. This can also be found at Target (where it is frequently on sale)!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This soap is made with 98% natural ingredients. The smell is great. It doesn't lather like other soaps, but I feel like it's working. It's a bit more expensive than other soap brands, I guess because of the all natural ingredients.
Lisa G.
This soap really smells so nice. It easily washes away, do sticky residue left on your hands just a nice pleasant smell & clean hands!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite spring/summer hand soap to have in my kitchen. I LOVE the coconut smell, it is natural, sweet, but not overpowering. It never leaves my hands dry after washing and I like that the ingredients are all-natural. Even better, Yes To products are cruelty-free. I keep a few extra bottles of this around in case I run out, LOVE!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Was so happy to have found this at Target of all places! I love the whole Yes Too! product line, but have been unable to find this soap where I purchase my other products. This soap is amazingly soft and moisturizing which is fabulous on my dry skin! It leaves my hands feeling super clean and smelling fantastic!
ML T.
This was a wonderful surprise to find at Target, on clearance no less!! We love the smell and texture and the ingredients list is to our liking. My kids liked it so much it ended up on their bathroom. I will be looking for more of this Yes to Coconut at my local stores!
Allison E.
Love the smell! Light lathering soap with extra moisturizing that leaves hands feeling fresh and smooth. Frequently onsale at target and occasionally has cartwheel for extra discount.
tina b.
McHenry , IL
great natural soap. love the delicate smell of coconut and lemongrass. found at a reasonable price in the grocery store.
Natalie G.
San Jose, Ca
Love this hand soap! Makes my hands feel so clean, soft and the smell is great. Another great Target trip find.
Rae B.
Love this! It smells really nice and refreshing, and the lemongrass and coconut play well together. The smell is not ever-powering either, just nice. It is moisturizing for my hands, but does not sacrifice cleansing function for moisturization.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my favorite scents. I know they sell this product line at Target, but do they sell these soaps?
Katherine C.