BY YES TO

Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask - Yes to going coo coo for coconuts which provides intense moisture for ultra-smooth skin! The single use Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask is rich in coconut and Ultra hydrating for those times when your sin needs an extra dose of moisture. - Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask see more...

• Why does this burn? Anybody know the actual reason? Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is very dry an...2 Answers
  • Anyone else have an intense burning sensation after applying this...1 Answers
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
On balance, I can't complain, because the product was HUGELY effective at treating my perpetually dry skin, and it was glowing and wonderfully hydrated afterward. However, I am knocking a star off for the assorted inconveniences of actually getting that hydrated! For starters, the mask is genuinely saturated when you open the envelope, actually dripping with solution, so be prepared for that. Second, and probably most important: don't expect this to be a gentle and soothing experience. The tingling is almost immediate and it's intense, right on the edge of burning. (And the instructions are not kidding around when they tell you not to get it in your eyes; seriously, don't.) Afterward, I wiped the additional product from my face and then washed with a very gentle facial cleanser, as I would wash off any other mask treatment; the fact that it's clear doesn't mean it doesn't need removal. However, after all of that? All the dry, flaky patches on my face were long gone, and it was amazingly soft and moisturized. It was as effective in a single session as weeks of intense moisturizing would be. So I would probably use it again! But next time, I'll be ready for the tingling. I wouldn't recommend it for only moderately dry skin, but if you are like me and in a constant battle with dry, flaky skin, the effectiveness is hard to beat for the cost.
April V.
Tampa, FL
I picked this up on a whim at Target. I love all of the Yes to Coconut products, so I thought I would give this a try. When taking it out of the package, it was oozing with product. I was expecting a creamy texture, not the gel texture that was on it. When first applying the sheet mask, it had a cooling effect..and than about a minute into it, I felt some stinging around the orbital bone, but it wasn't at all bothersome to me. I left it on for 15 minutes. Suggested time to leave on is 10 min. After removing the mask, I rubbed the excess gel substance into my face and neck. When it dried, it left my face very sticky and tacky. GROSS!! I had no choice but to wash this stickiness off my face. I'm not sure if you are supposed to wash your face after removal; however, the instructions do not indicate otherwise. I must say after washing my face with a gentle cleanser, my face feels noticeably softer. With that being said, I don't think I will be repurchasing this again.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Huge thumbs down! I Literally just finished trying this... I usually have "perfect" skin i have no acne problems, no oily issues, no sensitivity nothing really but my skin has recently have been feeling really dry due to the weather in where I live, so I decided to try a "Yes to" product and i found this mask at ulta near the check out area so i said heck why not? Lets see if it helps. The second i put it on i felt a warm burning like sensation. Which I already felt like immediately removing it, then after 4 minutes later it starts to get a little cool but in my forehead it still felt that burning sensation. I say don't buy this mask because its not a good feeling in the beginning nor towards the end. Idk if this even hydrated my face or not but i can say that I'm not re-purchasing this again. If you have sensitivity to your fave yeah DON'T buy it.
Viana P.
The pack comes with one sheet mask that is super saturated in liquid to the point it is dripping when you take it out. I usually don't have a problem with the size of task mask, but I did with this one. It was too long for my face and didn't fit well past my nose. It began to give me a burning sensation after about a minute. It wasn't comfortable, but to give it a fair chance, I kept it on for 10 minutes. After I removed the mask, my face was quite wet, and I tried to pat the product in. If you rubbed it around, it would foam a bit, and it was also quite sticky. The instructions doesn't specify what to do after you remove the mask, so I tried to keep it on. However, it was more like film on my face, so I rinsed my face lightly and patted it dry. After my skin didn't feel too hydrated and you could still feel and see dry spots on my face.
Alicia Q.
Orange Grove, TX
They need to redo this mask. It semi worked for hydrating my skin, but I still had put lotion on afterwards to help calm the burning on my face. It left my face with a like pink color but not horribly. I could withstand the burn and left it on for 15 minutes. I didn't die. I wasn't left with anything severe. Just irritated. The burn after the initial minutes was kind of nice but still wasn't worth having to lotion my face after. Defeated the whole purpose. The mask wasn't anymore saturated then any other I have ever tried. I do have a small face so I always have trouble adjusting them but once again not any different size they any I have ever tried. The brand itself is wonderful but this particular product was a misfire. They need to pull it and try a different hydrating approach.
Brittany C.
Minneapolis, MN
To preface, I have used other face sheet masks before without problem. Within 30 seconds of applying this mask I began to experience a painful burning sensation. I kept it on for about one minute more to make sure it wasn't just an initial feeling before I had to remove the mask to avoid what I would imagine to be damaging results to my skin. Even 15 minute after rinsing with cool water my face is still red and irritated. The directions say to wear the mask on clean skin (my face had been cleansed and I had not applied any make up that day) and to wear for 10 minutes, no directions to rinse after removing. I can't imagine how awful my face would feel if I had worn the mask for the entire duration the directions call for.
Sarah C.
I have really dry patches on my cheeks and I was looking for a mask to help hydrate that area so I can feel confident with my foundation again. Every moisturizer cream and lotion I tried didn't help at all. I put this mask on and it smells so good! It did tingle a bit and made my eyes burn, but as soon as I closed my eyes and relaxed (like the package said) the burning was gone and it felt great! My face did feel sticky afterwards so I rinsed it off and my skin felt so smooth. It's been 3 days since I've used this mask and I still don't have my dry patches!! I cannot wait to use another one. I may buy Ulta out of these masks.
Eliza R.
I have never had sensitive skin and never had a reaction to a product ever - until this. Within seconds after patting it on, my skin started to tingle. Weird, but not super troubling. Until the tingle became an out right burn. I tore it off my face, and my skin was bright red everywhere the mask had touched. Within an hour I had many angry red spots and a day later, some of them are still here. It didn't even moisturize my face at all. It dried me out and messed up my skin. I'm going to start leaving notes at the store when I see them, warning people not to use this product.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
I was scared to use this bc of the reviews I've read here! I bit the bullet today and did it. There is def a tingle to this one. Remember things can affect people in different ways. I dont mind some tingle. I didn't get a burning sensation or any redness afterwards. I left it on probably 20 mins and then I did rinse it off. I didn't want it to continue tingling. I used it two days ago and have had no break outs. The smell was nice,my face felt great afterwards. I would use this mask again. If you have sensitive skin I probably wouldn't recommend this one.
Allyssa R.
Tampa, FL
I was so excited to use this product. I love that they are vegan and 96% natural. I opened it, smelled like I was on a beach in Mexico drinking a Pina colada, hello?! Who wouldn't want that?! But then I put it on my face and the burning was so intense and so uncomfortable. I tried to hold out for the whole 10 minutes thinking it would subside and no. I won't be using their products anymore since I had this same reaction to the charcoal version. I'd rather just lather my face in coconut oil instead of experiencing my face being burned off.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
Does this work for sensitive skin?
April V.
Tampa, FL
Does anybody know if you are supposed to rinse your face after removing this mask? It made my face feel sticky and I had to wash my face afterwards.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Has this caused anyone with combo/acne prone skin to breakout?
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is very dry and no matter how much lotion I put on it is still dry, maybe this would help?
Brooke D.
Has anyone else's face start to burn after a minute of wearing this mask? I usually use the tonymoly sheet masks and have never had this issue.