BY YES TO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask will have you going coo coo for coconuts!

The single-use Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask is rich in coconut extracts and ultra-hydrating for those times when your skin needs an extra dose of moisture and a tropical vacation.

96% natural

• Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :

Gently Unfold Mask And Apply To Clean Skin. Adjust Around Eyes, Nose And Mouth, Smoothing To Fit The Curves Of Your Gorgeous Face. Close Eyes And Relax For 10 Minutes. Remove Mask And Dispose.

Ingredients :

Virgin Coconut Oil A Tropical Moisturizer.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Propanediol, Sorbitol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Honey, Allantoin, Lecithin, Algin, Galactoarabinan, Beta-glucan, Heptyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.

• Why does this burn? Anybody know the actual reason?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is ver...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried th2se?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I was scared to use this bc of the reviews I've read here! I bit the bullet today and did it. There is def a tingle to this one. Remember things can affect people in different ways. I dont mind some tingle. I didn't get a burning sensation or any redness afterwards. I left it on probably 20 mins and then I did rinse it off. I didn't want it to continue tingling. I used it two days ago and have had no break outs. The smell was nice,my face felt great afterwards. I would use this mask again. If you have sensitive skin I probably wouldn't recommend this one. " in 27 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is my first time trying this yesto paper mask. I used it after washing my face with Yes To Carrots Daily Cream Facial Cleanser and using a charcoal face mask Yes To - Yes To Tomatoes: Detoxifying Charcoal Mask Bar + Charcoal Brush 56g 2oz/ 56g . At first I noticed the paper is saturated while still stiff enough to stay in contact. It was an odd fit for sure. It has a tropical scent that took me back to my days as a lifeguard. I applied and waited, noticing a slight warming sensation under eyes and over a breakout on my lip, like others have mentioned. I fought through it and used a facial massager over the mask while in use, smoothing it out. The stinging died down after the first 5-10 minutes so I kept it on for 20 before rinsing off and adding acne treatments. Ultimately, this product ended up adsorbing onto my skin, almost creating a Hydration barrier with a cooling sensation as it dried. It left my skin supple, plump, hydrated without being greasy. Great for combo, acne prone, oily, dry skin. Affordable price. My face is so smooth I can't stop touching it! Another yesto! Product for the win.
Alyssa F.
****EDIT TO ADD: I realize I accidentally click on the sheet mask but in fact like my picture I bought the mud mask!****

I love love love this! Tried it for the first time this week. Super cute packaging of course from YES, and I purchased at target for a few dollars. (I actually was able to get 2 uses out of this so it’s even better) This went on so smooth and creamy & instant feeling of hydration! It wasn’t as cold as some go on it felt amazing I didn’t want to rinse it off! Two thumbs up!!Yes To Coconut Moisturizing Mud Mask Single Use
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
It doesn’t get much more terrifying than having curlers in and a sheet mask on at the same time. Haha. So there’s one thing I really like about this mask. The flaps under the eyes and nose make the shape more customizable and add an extra layer of moisture which is great. I don’t really care for the smell though and the tingling was pretty unpleasant compared to other masks. It did it’s job well enough providing moisture but I honestly couldn’t wait to take it off because of the tingling. Not terrible but not great.
Mari O.
I just tried this 10 minutes ago. As someone who has super sensitive skin (sometimes Cetaphil is too harsh), I was skeptical of the mask but figured that since it was coconut oil based, I should be OK.

Within ten seconds, I felt the burning sensation so many other people have mentioned; in fact, when I Googled it, Influenster came up as one of the main sources for reviews mentioning burning! I checked under the mask and saw that I was turning pink so I took it off. The burning had dulled to a point where I could have called it general heat and went with it, but I wanted to stay on the safe side. I lasted about 5 minutes out of the recommended 10.

That all being said, the crazy part is my skin actually looks brighter and feels a little softer. I'm also sort of dry, but I didn't keep the mask on all 10 minutes, and it's the kind of dry you would just use normal moisturizer for. I thought I would have red splotches all over my face; I'm sort of regretting I didn't stick it out for the full amount of time. I have the Yes to Cucumbers mask as well and will try that one next week to see if it's any better, but I wouldn't totally rule out trying this one again.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
This mask was terribly ill fitting. You only have to keep it on for 10 minutes, but even so, it was falling off the bottom half of my face and I constantly had to fix it. This was annoying, but the real problem was that my skin burned from the second I put it on, most intensely on the under eye area. I decided to still leave it on for the 10 minutes, and when I took it off, my face looked red and irritated. After I removed the mask and you can see a line of demarcation where the sheet mask had been on my face and irritated my skin. My skin is not sensitive at all and almost never reacts badly to products I use. The only time I ever see redness like that on my face is after using an intense clarifying or detoxifying face mask, in which case is to be expected. This, however, is supposed to be a hydrating mask, so the last thing I would expect would be for it to feel burning and irritating. It did slightly hydrate my skin, but I’ve used other sheet masks that were much more hydrating that calm and soothe my skin rather than irritating it. If I could give this 0 stars I would.
Ta'Shandra B.
Concord
As someone with incredibly dry flaky skin, I was desperate for a solution to hydrate my face. I was skimming through Walmart and became fascinated by all the face masks. I initially chose Yes to Coconut because I love coconut and I was in need of something to both hydrate and restore my skin. I am so glad I picked it up, not only did it smell just like coconut but it did exactly what it said it would do. I loved that the mask was incredibly wet because I needed a lot to hydrate my dry skin.  I left the mask on longer than the instructions said because it felt that good, I didn't experience any tingling like I've read in multiple reviews.  After removing the mask I could tell a difference in my skin immediately. My skin is glowing and I am so happy I tried this product. I will be buying more YesTo products in the very near future.  Yes to Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask
Sammy S.
Fort Myers , FL
This mask was horrible! I have incredibly dry skin so I thought I would try it out, I’ve never had problems with any of The Say Yes To products but this one I definitely did! As soon as I put on the mask it felt like my face was on fire! So I took it off for a few minutes then put it back on the burning was a lot more tolerable but still it was very uncomfortable and not relaxing at all. Finally 10 minuets have past I take off the mask and rub in the access product, I do have to say it make my face feel very hydrated and gave me an amazing glow. Overall wouldn’t recommend this product.
Devin B.
Tulsa
This didn’t so much for me. I don’t love sheet masks but I figured it give this a try. It smells amazing! But it did sting my skin a bit and the mask didn’t fit
My face very well, a problem I’ve had with every sheet mask though so I can’t fault this particular one for this. It didn’t seem very moisturizing and instead just felt oily. As if it sat on top of my skin and didn’t actually absorb into it. Good if your looking for a relaxing experience and no so much results.
Isabella N.
Naples
I really enjoyed the end result I achieved after using this product. After using this mask, my face was very hydrated and refreshed. I left it on for about 20 minutes. The only thing that keeps me from rating this product 5 stars is the fact that it almost stung my face when it was on. However, I wasn't too concerned because the packaging did warn that that was possible and normal. I just found it a little too uncomfortable compared to other hydrating masks.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I do not have sensitive skin and I have used so many products including even ones like the hell mask without an issue but this mask is HORRIBLE! I’ve never had a bad mask like this. Almost immediately after putting it on my face started feeling like I had a sunburn. I was shocked that a coconut mask did this and was honestly concerned about my face so I removed it. I do not suggest this particular mask but others by this brand are good.
April V.
Tampa, FL
Does anybody know if you are supposed to rinse your face after removing this mask? It made my face feel sticky and I had to wash my face afterwards.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Has this caused anyone with combo/acne prone skin to breakout?
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is very dry and no matter how much lotion I put on it is still dry, maybe this would help?
Is it suppose to burn a lil

back