BY YES TO

Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask - Yes to going coo coo for coconuts which provides intense moisture for ultra-smooth skin! The single use Yes to Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask is rich in coconut and Ultra hydrating for those times when your sin needs an extra dose of moisture. - Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask see more...

• Why does this burn? Anybody know the actual reason? Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is very dry an...2 Answers
  • Anyone else have an intense burning sensation after applying this...1 Answers
Mari O.
I just tried this 10 minutes ago. As someone who has super sensitive skin (sometimes Cetaphil is too harsh), I was skeptical of the mask but figured that since it was coconut oil based, I should be OK.

Within ten seconds, I felt the burning sensation so many other people have mentioned; in fact, when I Googled it, Influenster came up as one of the main sources for reviews mentioning burning! I checked under the mask and saw that I was turning pink so I took it off. The burning had dulled to a point where I could have called it general heat and went with it, but I wanted to stay on the safe side. I lasted about 5 minutes out of the recommended 10.

That all being said, the crazy part is my skin actually looks brighter and feels a little softer. I'm also sort of dry, but I didn't keep the mask on all 10 minutes, and it's the kind of dry you would just use normal moisturizer for. I thought I would have red splotches all over my face; I'm sort of regretting I didn't stick it out for the full amount of time. I have the Yes to Cucumbers mask as well and will try that one next week to see if it's any better, but I wouldn't totally rule out trying this one again.
April M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll start of with the pro's of this mask: It has a nice scent to it very coconuty lol. It left my skin feeling so soft and the glow was amazing! I loved how much my skin glowed the next morning.
Cons: It stings a lot! To me I don't really get why it stings if it's just a hydrating mask. When I woke up in the morning I noticed two little pimples on my cheek. I knew it was from the mask because I easily breakout from products that just don't click with my skin. That upset me because this mask gave me an awesome glow! It's something in the ingredients.

I would say that if you have sensitive &/or acne prone skin don't use this mask.
✨Mo✨ H.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought this product at Walmart, my face is always dry and not matter how many times I use moisturizing face wash, I use it almost every night, it doesn’t seem to keep my face from showing that it’s dry. I decided to try this face mask, I was a little nervous because my skin is also super sensitive to things, but the mask was amazing. When I opened it I wasn’t expecting the mask to still be sitting in the solution so be careful of that. But as soon as I put it on my face immediately I felt this burning/tingling feeling, I kept it on for about 15 minutes, I could definitely feel my pores soaking up all the moisture. This mask was actually very helpful, my face wasn’t dry for 3-4 days because of this mask, I do need to buy some more. Besides the burning/tingling feeling while the mask was on, this product was awesome and I need to go and buy some more.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Love! I'm just getting into sheet masks & the Yes to line is one of my favorites. It's so affordable, I can get it at target, the entire line has helped my face so much. I've been having nothing but *GREAT* skin days because of these masks. I use a variation of facial masks, but use the Yes to hydration ones about twice a week, I leave them on for 15 minutes, massage in the excess product & that's it. I highly recommend this line of masks.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Omg it burns. Immediately. So badly my eyes watered and I felt a tear go down my face. My skin is not sensitive, but it was dry, which is why, you know, I chose a hydrating mask in the first place. I’ve used a number of products in their coconut line and never had a problem like this. But it did somehow manage to keep it on for the 10 minutes. The stinging lessened as time went, but never stopped completely. It does smell good, but the instructions to “relax” for 10 minutes are a joke because your face feels like it’s melting off. Taking off the sheet mask immediately gave some relief, and air hitting the serum felt rather nice. But my face was anything BUT hydrated. It felt tight and dry. It was rather sticky so I let it finish absorbing but then washed my face off with a makeup remover wipe and put on moisturizer to soothe the dryness.
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
I first used this mask after a 16 hour flight when my skin was dry, dull and bloated. Firstly the mask felt amazing when I put it on, very soothing and cooling. Secondly it actually helped make my face look more alive, which is just what I needed. This will definitely be in my travel bag!Yes to Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
IT STINGS! I.T says that it’s normal for I.T to tingle, but as soon as it’s placed on your face I.T will tingle, which kinda scared me at first. The smell is a suntan lotion like coconut smell which is just okay. I am just used this product and left I.T on for 10 minutes as directed. My face does feel soft, but the tingle turned me off and i am not sure if i will reuse.
Annamarie R.
Storrs
Nice subtle coconut smell- not overly sweet! Saturated with just enough of the serum for it to not be dripping down your face.

It felt really nice and cooling, and when I removed it, my skin felt supple and super hydrated! My skin was not irritated, nor did I break out from it.

I did rinse my skin with cool water though after using it, because after letting it sit there my skin felt a little too sticky.
Abby Y.
Hamburg
Very refresing and would love to use in the morning before my day!  The packaging was cute and easy to open! The price was responsible and it was worth my money, it definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again!
Kristen S.
Pooler, GA
This mask is so refreshing and hydrating, your skin is just simply glowing afterwards! There is nothing disappointing about this mask and for picking It up on my quick target run for the cheap price It is, I’d say it’s definitely a win! I always recommend this mask whenever my friends ask me what I use!
April V.
Tampa, FL
Does anybody know if you are supposed to rinse your face after removing this mask? It made my face feel sticky and I had to wash my face afterwards.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Has this caused anyone with combo/acne prone skin to breakout?
Is it suppose to burn a lil
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is very dry and no matter how much lotion I put on it is still dry, maybe this would help?