Yes to Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask

Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask will have you going coo coo for coconuts!

The single-use Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Paper Mask is rich in coconut extracts and ultra-hydrating for those times when your skin needs an extra dose of moisture and a tropical vacation.

96% natural

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use :
Gently Unfold Mask And Apply To Clean Skin. Adjust Around Eyes, Nose And Mouth, Smoothing To Fit The Curves Of Your Gorgeous Face. Close Eyes And Relax For 10 Minutes. Remove Mask And Dispose.

Ingredients :
Virgin Coconut Oil A Tropical Moisturizer.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin Propanediol, Sorbitol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Honey, Allantoin, Lecithin, Algin, Galactoarabinan, Beta-glucan, Heptyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.

Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Yes to tomatoes has done it again! I seriously can't get over how much I love all their products. I live in Texas, so this heat does a number on my skin, leaving my face dry and BEGGING for soemthing! Well I found that something! This product is a hydrating clay mask that leaves your skin glowing and looking refreshed like you got 12 hours of sleep! Guuurl, we all know we can't get 12 or even 5 hours of sleep sometimes so this mask is a lifesaver! It also leaves your face smelling like coconuts, as if you're on a tropical island:b I give it 5 stars and recommend this product, I buy it on the regular, I mean, you don't have to even use the entire product that's in the mask or at least I don't. I guess my face is fairly small so I usually get a good three masks out of like one one case so I think that's a fairly good deal, I highly reccomend this product!
Mari O.
I just tried this 10 minutes ago. As someone who has super sensitive skin (sometimes Cetaphil is too harsh), I was skeptical of the mask but figured that since it was coconut oil based, I should be OK.

Within ten seconds, I felt the burning sensation so many other people have mentioned; in fact, when I Googled it, Influenster came up as one of the main sources for reviews mentioning burning! I checked under the mask and saw that I was turning pink so I took it off. The burning had dulled to a point where I could have called it general heat and went with it, but I wanted to stay on the safe side. I lasted about 5 minutes out of the recommended 10.

That all being said, the crazy part is my skin actually looks brighter and feels a little softer. I'm also sort of dry, but I didn't keep the mask on all 10 minutes, and it's the kind of dry you would just use normal moisturizer for. I thought I would have red splotches all over my face; I'm sort of regretting I didn't stick it out for the full amount of time. I have the Yes to Cucumbers mask as well and will try that one next week to see if it's any better, but I wouldn't totally rule out trying this one again.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
This mask was very unique. Presentation wise it came with flaps under the eyes, so I was unsure if it should cover full face, I just used it to cover my bags. Soon after I felt a tingling heat that nearly became unbearable, but I saw reviews and the directions warning so I sat through and it was short lived. I left it on beyond 10min because my face was super dry. After taking it off I definitely felt more moisturized, it said to rub in but it felt sticky so I just let it dry. Definitely worth the $2 I spent at Walmart. Yes to Coconut Hydrate & Restore Ultra Hydrating Sheet Mask
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Two stars because at least I felt like it was working because of the "tingling" sensation... It didn't scar my face. It left it irritated, but that only lasted for about an hour or less.  I left it on the rest of the evening (the serum left behind by the mask).  I wasn't worse for the wear.  I did not absolutely hate this product, but I will not repurchase.  Unfortunately, I bought 4 of them when I did buy them so I have 3 left in my home.  I'm sure I'll give them away to a family member or friend after being warned about the tingling & subsequent redness.
April M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll start of with the pro's of this mask: It has a nice scent to it very coconuty lol. It left my skin feeling so soft and the glow was amazing! I loved how much my skin glowed the next morning.
Cons: It stings a lot! To me I don't really get why it stings if it's just a hydrating mask. When I woke up in the morning I noticed two little pimples on my cheek. I knew it was from the mask because I easily breakout from products that just don't click with my skin. That upset me because this mask gave me an awesome glow! It's something in the ingredients.

I would say that if you have sensitive &/or acne prone skin don't use this mask.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
I have tried a few yes to products. With the winter my face has been extremely dry and I was excited when I came across this yes to coconut hydrate & restore mask. This is a paper mask that you apply and leave it on for 10 minutes. The mask was cold and when I got use to the coke it was a little stingy, in a tolerable way. It has my face a little red for about 30minutes and extremely soft. I will be using it again
Courtney C.
Monroe, NC
NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!! I have fair kinda sensitive skin and I used this for the first time last night. It says leave on for 10 mins. I had mine on for not even 5 minutes. A few minutes in and I felt a burning feeling all over my face to the point I couldn’t take it anymore and got warm water and took it off. Once I did my face was bright red like I had been in the sun all day at the beach with no sunscreen! It was awful! The burning feeling lasted about 10 mins after I washed it off. So if you have sensitive skin I would pass on this face mask!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I do not have sensitive skin and I have used so many products including even ones like the hell mask without an issue but this mask is HORRIBLE! I’ve never had a bad mask like this. Almost immediately after putting it on my face started feeling like I had a sunburn. I was shocked that a coconut mask did this and was honestly concerned about my face so I removed it. I do not suggest this particular mask but others by this brand are good.
✨Mo✨ H.
White Lake, MI
I bought this product at Walmart, my face is always dry and not matter how many times I use moisturizing face wash, I use it almost every night, it doesn’t seem to keep my face from showing that it’s dry. I decided to try this face mask, I was a little nervous because my skin is also super sensitive to things, but the mask was amazing. When I opened it I wasn’t expecting the mask to still be sitting in the solution so be careful of that. But as soon as I put it on my face immediately I felt this burning/tingling feeling, I kept it on for about 15 minutes, I could definitely feel my pores soaking up all the moisture. This mask was actually very helpful, my face wasn’t dry for 3-4 days because of this mask, I do need to buy some more. Besides the burning/tingling feeling while the mask was on, this product was awesome and I need to go and buy some more.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Love! I'm just getting into sheet masks & the Yes to line is one of my favorites. It's so affordable, I can get it at target, the entire line has helped my face so much. I've been having nothing but *GREAT* skin days because of these masks. I use a variation of facial masks, but use the Yes to hydration ones about twice a week, I leave them on for 15 minutes, massage in the excess product & that's it. I highly recommend this line of masks.
April V.
Tampa, FL
Does anybody know if you are supposed to rinse your face after removing this mask? It made my face feel sticky and I had to wash my face afterwards.
Ellie C.
Richmond, VA
Does this work for sensitive skin?
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Has anyone tried this for extra hydration? My skin is very dry and no matter how much lotion I put on it is still dry, maybe this would help?
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO
Has this caused anyone with combo/acne prone skin to breakout?
Brooke D.
Has anyone else's face start to burn after a minute of wearing this mask? I usually use the tonymoly sheet masks and have never had this issue.