Skin CareFacial SkincareYes To
Coconut Hydrate & Restore Head-to-toe Restoring Balm

Yes To Coconut Hydrate & Restore Head-to-toe Restoring Balm

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe.Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin. Awesome applicator included. 98% Natural Product. Paraben-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yes To Coconut Hydrate & Restore Head-to-toe Restoring Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was the perfect fit for me to still be able to scrub my face without needing both hands! Thank you for this awesome product! It is a must for anyone who cannot use both hands to cleanse their face! I strongly recommend this product for anyone who is having any type of upper extremity work done or in a cast. 3 more weeks to go immobile and then relearning to use the arm again!
Renee M.
Athens, GA
Love the smell and can use this for most of my body. Great when you’ve barely towel dried. Soaks into the skin well. Doesn’t transfer to clothes or sheets.
Brianna V.
Ensenada, B.C
El olor DELICIOSO, la piel suave y humectada, se siente como si la hubieras exfoliado, arde la aplicación, no la recomiendo en pieles sensibles, no tuve brotes como acné ni nada preciso
Beatrice S.
N Bethesda, MD
I used this to travel so it wasn’t ever for an extended period of time, but I love it! Hydrating and great fragrance (which starts out on the heavier side but fades pretty fast).
Claritza D.
Minnesota , MN
Purchased at: Target
Super hidratante limpia el cutis al 100% lo recomiendo, despues de usarlo me lavo la cara normal y me aplico mi crema para dormir
Zeidy M.
My face filled so clean and glowing love it very hydrate very fresh love it I recommend
Maria Isabel C.
It is a spectacular product, its smell and hydration are the best, super recommended, It feels silky and alive I love it
Kalena W.
Bethlehem, KY
Really leaves skin feeling baby soft and brand new with an intense scent of coconut! This is a go to mask for me when I’m having dry skin and very cheap!
Julizet G.
Este producto es muy bueno me deja mi piel más suave y hidrata mi piel se la recomendé a mi hermana y me dijo que le encanta este producto.
lilyt S.
this product is so affordable and just perfect on sensitive skin for moisturizing skin, is so smooth and easy to put on

Looking for your answer?