Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Restoring Body Balm uploaded by Carly B.Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Restoring Body Balm uploaded by Rachel D.

BY YES TO

A super moisturizing balm clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin.

This balm is perfect for those experiencing dry elbows, hands, knees or toes. Not only is this balm clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin, but it also includes a handy applicator which makes it easy to apply the perfect amount of balm to troubled areas. Formulated with Virgin Coconut, Sweet Almond, and Avocado Oils to provide a moisture boost while you’re on-the-go. It’s the balm! 98% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How To Use :

Apply Liberally Twice Daily To Driest Areas Like Hands, Elbows, And Heels.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silicone Dioxide, Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney W.
I love Yes To. Products in general so, it was a no brainer to buy a good body balm. It doesn’t disappoint. The smell is great, price good and works as described.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
My go-to moisturizer! I keep it in my purse when for when my hands feel dry and flaky. It smells delish and leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. A must buy for the cold winter months! I actually found this on sale at Wegmans. I would definitely buy again.
Mikayla S.
Nashville , TN
YesTo is a great brand for dry or damaged skin. It leaves skin feeling nourished and healthy, but not too oily or dry. YesTo is on the cheaper side, which I greatly appreciate. Their products are worth the investment.
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
This was a nice moisturizing product for my skin, but I was not overwhelmed with excitement. I have better creams that hydrate my skin better, but this is still a nice option for those looking for a new moisturizer
Christopher B.
This is one of my absolute favorite products from the brand. One of the most moisturizing and hydrating balm's available at the drugstore. My only problem with that was it slightly artificial coconut sent but other than that I absolutely love this product. It is great on my heels and elbows as well as any dry patches on the face or body.
roshnie p.
jacksonville
Very nourishing to the skin. I love to use this right after I've exfoliated and have taken a very hot shower. I'll typically use this at night before bed.
Tip- if you have dry/cracked feet rub this all over and slip on some socks till the next day I promise your feet will feel so much smoother.
Ashley R.
I've had problems with dry skin for a long time now. I spent lots of money trying different products that never really helped. This product has helped immensely! My is moisturized and soft after every application. This product is gentle yet effective. I highly recommend this product.
Jazmyne K.
I got this product, as a gift and I have to say It has very quickly become one of my favorites!! It's been about a month and honestly my skin has never looked, or felt better!!!! My skin has never been better!!! This balm is a must have for everyone! Trust me your skin will thank you!!
Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I love and use this product regularly. My skin feels amazing after I use the product and the smell is fantastic. I can see how it might be overwhelming for some people, but I am the type of person who loves tropical scents in my beauty/skincare products.
Kelsey M.
Tacoma, WA
I used this as a moisturizer/primer for under my makeup. It's extra good if you have really dry skin and need extra moisture. You only need a little dot to be enough for your whole face. I used the cuticle cream on my face as well