Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersYes To
Coconut Head to Toe Restoring Body Balm

Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Restoring Body Balm

A super moisturizing balm clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin.

This balm is perfect for those experiencing dry elbows, hands, knees or toes. Not only is this balm clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin, but it also includes a handy applicator which makes it easy to apply the perfect amount of balm to troubled areas. Formulated with Virgin Coconut, Sweet Almond, and Avocado Oils to provide a moisture boost while you’re on-the-go. It’s the balm! 98% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How To Use :

Apply Liberally Twice Daily To Driest Areas Like Hands, Elbows, And Heels.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silicone Dioxide, Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Esse produto fuciona é bom
Start your review of Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Restoring Body Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This restoring balm smells great and is helpful to reduce dryness especially if you have dry heels or soles. Greatin reviews
My go-to moisturizer! I keep it in my purse when for when my hands feel dry and flaky. It smells delish and leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. A must buy for the cold winter months! I actually found this on sale at Wegmans. I would definitely buy again. in reviews
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Love this! Makes my skin super soft and the smell is Absolutely amazing. I will most definitely buy this and recommend to anyone.
Becki M.
Detroit, MI
I love this stuff. I have very dry hands and feet. I like to put this on my feet at night & put on a pair of socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so super soft. I also like to put it on my hands before bed, but because it is very heavy & greasy I just have to be extra careful to take the time to rub it in well so it doesn't get on my sheets. I keep meaning to look for a pair of maoisturizing gloves to wear to bed because this would work perfect with a pair of them. Highly recommend for anyone who gets dry, chapped skin.
Carly C.
Raceland, LA
Love... I adore this products it melts into my skin and has so many oils. I love to put this on my feet at night and the next morning they are really nice and moisturized.
Sarah W.
Centerville, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is ok but I do not plan on purchasing again. I originally bought this because I was ill and using a lot of tissues which chapped my skin. This product went on easily but just sat on top of my skin instead of absorbing
Courtney W.
I love Yes To. Products in general so, it was a no brainer to buy a good body balm. It doesn’t disappoint. The smell is great, price good and works as described.
Sierra L.
Los Angeles, CA
This isn't that bad. This isn't to oily&it is moisturizing. It is a thicker cream but it is great for the winter time.
Keyonna M.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff smells SO good. The jar is super hard to open but this stuff is sooooo great. It really does make your skin smooth. Worth it.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Love this and everything that I have tried from this line. I noticed results immediately and the more I used it the better it looked
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
1,177 reviews
This is a great smelling body butter I love the way it applied to skin and my feet was the softest they had been in a long tine.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I love the YES TOO COCONUT line. It smells amazing and the product does what it says it is going to do. Great moisture and not to heavy or greasy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...