Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Sherria G.
Delran, NJ
Smells great, price is great, and it makes skin feel smooth and smell good. I will continue to use this product
Brittany O.
Winchester, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it as body butter, moisturizer and so much more. It smells great and rehydrate like a champ
Meosha S.
This item smells amazing and on top of the great smell my skin has the best glow and feels SUPER moisturized!
Shayna H.
Sherman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! After having a baby especially! Making my skin just as soft as my 3 month olds!!
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best balm ever especially for dry skin. I love this product so much. It is nourishing to my skin.
Amanda G.
Love the smell and how moisturizing this is. It never bothered my skin or made me breakout.
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! It's perfect for winter and it's so gentle and smells amazingggg
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This restoring balm smells great and is helpful to reduce dryness especially if you have dry heels or soles. Great
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Love...
I adore this products it melts into my skin and has so many oils. I love to put this on my feet at night and the next morning they are really nice and moisturized.
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
In Love with this, i love coconut and this product is really good and excellent i would like to have the opportunity to win one of those products because they are amazing and really good, ❤❤