Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Love all thesr products they're natural and still work good. I love most of their products haven't found one I don't like
Sierra L.
This isn't that bad. This isn't to oily&it is moisturizing. It is a thicker cream but it is great for the winter time.
Mary A.
This restoring balm smells great and is helpful to reduce dryness especially if you have dry heels or soles. Great
Sherria G.
Delran, NJ
Smells great, price is great, and it makes skin feel smooth and smell good. I will continue to use this product
Brittany O.
Winchester, TN
I love this. I use it as body butter, moisturizer and so much more. It smells great and rehydrate like a champ
Meosha S.
This item smells amazing and on top of the great smell my skin has the best glow and feels SUPER moisturized!
Shayna H.
Sherman, TX
Love this product! After having a baby especially! Making my skin just as soft as my 3 month olds!!
Brandi B.
Best balm ever especially for dry skin. I love this product so much. It is nourishing to my skin.
Amanda G.
Love the smell and how moisturizing this is. It never bothered my skin or made me breakout.
Lindsay B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this moisturizer! It's perfect for winter and it's so gentle and smells amazingggg