Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. I have very dry hands and feet. I like to put this on my feet at night & put on a pair of socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so super soft. I also like to put it on my hands before bed, but because it is very heavy & greasy I just have to be extra careful to take the time to rub it in well so it doesn't get on my sheets. I keep meaning to look for a pair of maoisturizing gloves to wear to bed because this would work perfect with a pair of them. Highly recommend for anyone who gets dry, chapped skin.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Love...
I adore this products it melts into my skin and has so many oils. I love to put this on my feet at night and the next morning they are really nice and moisturized.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I love the YES TOO COCONUT line. It smells amazing and the product does what it says it is going to do. Great moisture and not to heavy or greasy.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
Love this product.  It smells amazing and feels great.  I would recommend it to all of my friends and anyone on the street.  By far the best to use.
Diana M.
Love the smell, left my skin soft. I used it after shower or at night. I like the container wasn't too big. A bit pricey for the amount.
Keyonna M.
Vancouver, WA
This stuff smells SO good. The jar is super hard to open but this stuff is sooooo great. It really does make your skin smooth. Worth it.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Love this and everything that I have tried from this line. I noticed results immediately and the more I used it the better it looked
Amber g.
Gainesville, GA
Love this! Makes my skin super soft and the smell is Absolutely amazing. I will most definitely buy this and recommend to anyone.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great smelling body butter I love the way it applied to skin and my feet was the softest they had been in a long tine.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
I liked this. But I'm a sucker for coconut. Left my skin soft and smooth. And it smelled lovely. I'd recommend this to a friend.