Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
I liked this. But I'm a sucker for coconut. Left my skin soft and smooth. And it smelled lovely. I'd recommend this to a friend.
Amber g.
Amber g.
anderson
Love this! Makes my skin super soft and the smell is Absolutely amazing. I will most definitely buy this and recommend to anyone.
Sherria G.
Sherria G.
Delran, NJ
Smells great, price is great, and it makes skin feel smooth and smell good. I will continue to use this product
Meosha S.
Meosha S.
This item smells amazing and on top of the great smell my skin has the best glow and feels SUPER moisturized!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Best balm ever especially for dry skin. I love this product so much. It is nourishing to my skin.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Love the smell and how moisturizing this is. It never bothered my skin or made me breakout.
Shayna H.
Shayna H.
Sherman, TX
Love this product! After having a baby especially! Making my skin just as soft as my 3 month olds!!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Winchester, TN
I love this. I use it as body butter, moisturizer and so much more. It smells great and rehydrate like a champ
Mary A.
Mary A.
This restoring balm smells great and is helpful to reduce dryness especially if you have dry heels or soles. Great
Becki M.
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I love this stuff. I have very dry hands and feet. I like to put this on my feet at night & put on a pair of socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so super soft. I also like to put it on my hands before bed, but because it is very heavy & greasy I just have to be extra careful to take the time to rub it in well so it doesn't get on my sheets. I keep meaning to look for a pair of maoisturizing gloves to wear to bed because this would work perfect with a pair of them. Highly recommend for anyone who gets dry, chapped skin.