Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the YES TOO COCONUT line. It smells amazing and the product does what it says it is going to do. Great moisture and not to heavy or greasy.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product.  It smells amazing and feels great.  I would recommend it to all of my friends and anyone on the street.  By far the best to use.
Diana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell, left my skin soft. I used it after shower or at night. I like the container wasn't too big. A bit pricey for the amount.
Keyonna M.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells SO good. The jar is super hard to open but this stuff is sooooo great. It really does make your skin smooth. Worth it.
Jackie B.
Drexel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this and everything that I have tried from this line. I noticed results immediately and the more I used it the better it looked
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this. But I'm a sucker for coconut. Left my skin soft and smooth. And it smelled lovely. I'd recommend this to a friend.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great smelling body butter I love the way it applied to skin and my feet was the softest they had been in a long tine.
Amber g.
anderson
Love this! Makes my skin super soft and the smell is Absolutely amazing. I will most definitely buy this and recommend to anyone.
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all thesr products they're natural and still work good. I love most of their products haven't found one I don't like
Brittany O.
Winchester, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it as body butter, moisturizer and so much more. It smells great and rehydrate like a champ