Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this. I lather this on my 3 year old because he has had some bad dry eczema flare ups and I wanted to take a break from anything medicated. So far it has worked since using it for about 2 weeks now. Hopefully it'll last through summer. Smells amazing!
Anna T.
Eau Claire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is generally really good. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling so soft, I love how effective it is. I've only used this once but I will for sure buy again. I think the only room for improvement would be the amount of product you get.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is by far one of the best I've used from this brand. It was extremely reasonably priced and did everything that it claimed to do. I use it before bed and always wake up to the softest skin. It is extremely comparable to other "luxury" items.
Kayla F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely moisturizing! Smells great and it's natural as well. Make my skin very smooth after a shower. I love the smell of coconut, so if you don't like that smell it's not for you. But overall a great product!
Alex P.
I love anything cocunut in general and then when i heard yes to came out with this restoring balm i HADDDDDDDDDDDD to get it. The product smeel s very good and goes onsmooth and isnt harsh at all my skin didnt break out and i've been using it for the past 4 months and i've loved it ever since.
Beatriz G.
Kissimmee, FL
Leaves your skin supersoft. Smell is amazing. I'm a very big fan of the Yes To Products and have been using them since they came out and not one that has failed
This balm keeps your skin nice and hydrated
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I think it's effective for the price of it. The packaging is cute and I like the fact that there is ACTUAL coconut in it. Another recommendation is the Yes to Coconuts Lip Oil. Amazing!
Michelle C.
I loved this my skin feels so smooth and hydrated love the smell as well❤️
This is super easy to use., I used it rightout of the shower blot dry and run into skin all over don't worry it absorbs quickly!
Jessie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Took this on vacation with me to the beach in Florida in the middle of summer. I got the worst sunburn ever! I put this in my fridge, then slapped it on my burn and it was perfect! This is a new staple in my collection of creams/balms. Plus its super affordable.
Mary J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I freaking love this product it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and I would say that is is very good value. It is really good in price! It met all of my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone!