Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I've had problems with dry skin for a long time now. I spent lots of money trying different products that never really helped. This product has helped immensely! My is moisturized and soft after every application. This product is gentle yet effective. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I loved this my skin feels so smooth and hydrated love the smell as well❤️
This is super easy to use., I used it rightout of the shower blot dry and run into skin all over don't worry it absorbs quickly!
Tess W.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
This stuff smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I think it's effective for the price of it. The packaging is cute and I like the fact that there is ACTUAL coconut in it. Another recommendation is the Yes to Coconuts Lip Oil. Amazing!
Alex P.
Alex P.
I love anything cocunut in general and then when i heard yes to came out with this restoring balm i HADDDDDDDDDDDD to get it. The product smeel s very good and goes onsmooth and isnt harsh at all my skin didnt break out and i've been using it for the past 4 months and i've loved it ever since.
Beatriz G.
Beatriz G.
Kissimmee
Leaves your skin supersoft. Smell is amazing. I'm a very big fan of the Yes To Products and have been using them since they came out and not one that has failed
This balm keeps your skin nice and hydrated
Mary J.
Mary J.
I freaking love this product it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and I would say that is is very good value. It is really good in price! It met all of my expectations! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Took this on vacation with me to the beach in Florida in the middle of summer. I got the worst sunburn ever! I put this in my fridge, then slapped it on my burn and it was perfect! This is a new staple in my collection of creams/balms. Plus its super affordable.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
This product is by far one of the best I've used from this brand. It was extremely reasonably priced and did everything that it claimed to do. I use it before bed and always wake up to the softest skin. It is extremely comparable to other "luxury" items.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
Love this product.  It smells amazing and feels great.  I would recommend it to all of my friends and anyone on the street.  By far the best to use.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Love the smell, left my skin soft. I used it after shower or at night. I like the container wasn't too big. A bit pricey for the amount.