Yes to Coconut Head-to-Toe Restoring Balm, 3 oz uploaded by Carly B.

BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut and avocado oils to help smooth and nourish from head to toe. Clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin 1 Awesome applicator included 4 98% natural product 3 Paraben-free see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Love...
I adore this products it melts into my skin and has so many oils. I love to put this on my feet at night and the next morning they are really nice and moisturized.
roshnie p.
roshnie p.
jacksonville
Very nourishing to the skin. I love to use this right after I've exfoliated and have taken a very hot shower. I'll typically use this at night before bed.
Tip- if you have dry/cracked feet rub this all over and slip on some socks till the next day I promise your feet will feel so much smoother.
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
This is one of my absolute favorite products from the brand. One of the most moisturizing and hydrating balm's available at the drugstore. My only problem with that was it slightly artificial coconut sent but other than that I absolutely love this product. It is great on my heels and elbows as well as any dry patches on the face or body.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Ferndale, MI
I love and use this product regularly. My skin feels amazing after I use the product and the smell is fantastic. I can see how it might be overwhelming for some people, but I am the type of person who loves tropical scents in my beauty/skincare products.
Jazmyne K.
Jazmyne K.
I got this product, as a gift and I have to say It has very quickly become one of my favorites!! It's been about a month and honestly my skin has never looked, or felt better!!!! My skin has never been better!!! This balm is a must have for everyone! Trust me your skin will thank you!!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
My go-to moisturizer! I keep it in my purse when for when my hands feel dry and flaky. It smells delish and leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. A must buy for the cold winter months! I actually found this on sale at Wegmans. I would definitely buy again.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Tacoma, WA
I used this as a moisturizer/primer for under my makeup. It's extra good if you have really dry skin and need extra moisture. You only need a little dot to be enough for your whole face. I used the cuticle cream on my face as well
Jackielou L.
Jackielou L.
Nutley, NJ
Obsessed with this. I lather this on my 3 year old because he has had some bad dry eczema flare ups and I wanted to take a break from anything medicated. So far it has worked since using it for about 2 weeks now. Hopefully it'll last through summer. Smells amazing!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Eau Claire
This product is generally really good. It's very gentle and leaves my skin feeling so soft, I love how effective it is. I've only used this once but I will for sure buy again. I think the only room for improvement would be the amount of product you get.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Absolutely moisturizing! Smells great and it's natural as well. Make my skin very smooth after a shower. I love the smell of coconut, so if you don't like that smell it's not for you. But overall a great product!