Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Hydrating Balm uploaded by Michelle S.Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Hydrating Balm uploaded by Taylor A.

BY YES TO

A super moisturising balm clinically proven to moisturise dry, cracked skin. This balm is perfect for those experiencing dry elbows, hands, knees or toes. Not only is this balm clinically proven to moisturize dry, cracked skin, but it also includes a handy applicator which makes it easy to apply the perfect amount of balm to troubled areas. Formulated with Virgin Coconut, Sweet Almond, and Avocado Oils to provide a moisture boost while you're on-the-go. It's the balm! Perfect for very dry skin With Shea Butter and Cocoa Seed Butter 98% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Size: 85g Yes To Coconut Head to Toe Hydrating Balm - ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silicone Dioxide, Fragrance, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid.

Sage D.
atlanta
This balm is wonderful. It is extremely hydrating on all parts of the body without being greasy or oily. I love the smell of these YesTo coconut oil products. It reminds me of the beach on a summer day. It absorbs very well and the scent is not overpowering.
Luna H.
Jonesboro,GA
Its absoloutley wonderful. Everyone should buy, it kept moisturized all day long. Its so good and this is an honest review. Its litereally the best product uhhhh i love it so much. OKAY I might be exgaggerating but it really is a good product you should totally try it
Natalia M.
Katy, TX
My favorite product to use after a shower on my whole body! It has a wonderful smell, and makes my skin feel great. The texture is definitely more like a balm and not oily/greasy. It's helped me avoid the usual dry elbows/knees that I get in the winter. I've always heard that the best lotions are more on the thick side, not watery, and don't drip if you flip them upside down, and this is definitely one of those. Absorbs very well and makes my skin smell wonderful but not too strong. I will continue to get this product.
Brittany J.
Baldwinville, MA
My skins never felt this soft before!! I hate running out of this stuff, I use it everyday after my shower and I love it! It's long lasting and smells amazing. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Yes to coconut! Definitely yes! I really like this stuff, smells nice and works wonders on winter dry skin. its a really nice texture too I would definitely recommend this
Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
This balm is really good for the summer when you need extra moisture in your elbows and heels . It lasts all day and it smells like coconut so nice. Is not oily but moisturizes so nicely when you need it .
Kathryn C.
I love this lotion. It's amazing. It's a thick texture so I normally use it at night After showering. And it smells AMAZING
Taylor A.
I love this stuff!! I have the roughest, driest skin once the cooler months hit and so far this has saved my skin! I love to apply it to my skin after I've showered. I don't find this balm greasy (which I think is probably due to the beeswax?) even when applied to my hands (as long as you give it a minute to soak in). So so great. Also the texture is definitely more of a soft balm than an oily consistancy, I think because of the bees wax!