BY YES TO

Yes to coconut cleansing wipes are perfect for dry skin types looking for a nourishing formula that intensely moisturizes and relieves dry, cracked skin. Formulated with coconut water and kukui nut extract to gently cleanse away dirt and make up. Added bonus: you can use these delicious smelling, compostable, paraben free (we could go on) wipes on your body, face, neck and hands! We call it a coconut bath. see more...

• I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them? 1 Answers
  • I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coc...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the ...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
They are good! But it makes my feels irritated and i hate that feeling! Good as a make up remover and very cheap! Just don’t recommend for sensible skin and also i doesn’t smells like coconut at all! Smells weird
Seelia C.
I bought it from Target when I was looking or makeup wipes. They smell amazing and work well to take off makeup, but they might sting around the eyes if you have sensitive skin. I have purchased the Yes To wipes before, but I might just stick to the Neutrogena make up wipes since they're sold in bulk at Costco.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
My favorite wipes! These are natural and they do a great job of getting my makeup off and cleansing my face all at the same time I feel amazing every time I use these!
Krista B.
I used this to remove my makeup, and it left a weird residue feeling on my face. I wear light makeup, just eye makeup, and it did a great job at removing it. The wipes stay moist even after being open for a while. The wipes do smell like coconuts, but it's not overpowering.
Reniya D.
Dothan
These wipes actually leave your skin feeling smooth without chemical buildup and the constant dripping of the product from the wipe. 10 out of 10 best wipes you could ever use!
Amber V.
Watertown , NY
I buy Yes To Coconut hand/body wipes for everyday, all day, personal and work place uses. It's in my purse, all day tote, work area, in my kitchen and even give packs to my kids (daughter loves it and carries it in her backpack). We all love the smell and feel. It's cleansing while moisturizing. Yes to using it from head to toe! I love that coconut oil is an anti-fungal and antimicrobial along with moisturizing. I buy these packs very often so every time I go to the store I pick up one. I even use them to wipe the gunk off my dogs paws in various weather conditions. Seriously, this is an essential product for me. I wish I had the option to buy in big tubs to split into my own reusable container rather than buy smaller packs.
margarita  o.
loove these wipes and the scent! i've been using yes to wipes for quite some time now. the coconut scent isn't too strong at all. i'm a frugal shopper so i was happy when i found these at ross for half off! yes, ross! very gently on my skin, doesn't cause any type of irritation. really cleans off all the dirt from your face. i've even used it on my sons faces and showed them how dirty their face can get loldoesn't leave my skin feeling dried afterwards either. i definitely recommend this product to anyone even at full price.
Abi M.
This product caught my eye immediately when I saw that it was coconut flavored. Your girl has a love for coconut that goes far and wide, I mean who doesn't want to smell like you're at the beach every single day?! So, I will say the scent it was 100% what sold me, but the product was just so-so. It removed an okay amount of makeup, which was what I was under the impression I was buying. It didn't leave my face feeling a little bit sticky but that went away with time. All in all it was an okay product that smelled   amazing.
Marley P.
These are my favorite body and face wipes! They smell so good but the scent isn't too powerful. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but hydrated and moisturized instead of tight and dry like some other wipes I've tried. I also love the fact that they are compostable and 96% natural. Absolute must-have!
Cee Lee R.
I absolutely love this product.  The smell is instantly freshening and reminds me of my summer vacations as a kid (lathering up the sun tan lotion). The wipes are gentle for my face and don't tear apart with vigorous scrubbing. I found myself using them all over.  Here in Florida it's hot and they are the perfect wipe to freshen your underarm area and back of the neck.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes. They burned my non-sensitive skin like crazy. I was curious if anyone's tried those ones and these ones. How do they compare? I love anything coconut oily so I hope these will work.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coconut products so I'm very excited about this product's potential. Does it leave your skin feeling too oily or too tried out? Also, what's the smell (and after smell) like?
cristine g.
LAVAL, Québec, Quebec
I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them?