BY YES TO

Yes to coconut cleansing wipes are perfect for dry skin types looking for a nourishing formula that intensely moisturizes and relieves dry, cracked skin. Formulated with coconut water and kukui nut extract to gently cleanse away dirt and make up. Added bonus: you can use these delicious smelling, compostable, paraben free (we could go on) wipes on your body, face, neck and hands! We call it a coconut bath. see more...

• I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them? 1 Answers
  • I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coc...1 Answers
  • I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the ...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jennie I.
Jennie I.
This have such horrible reviews on Amazon and I cannot figure out why! They're so awesome! These smell so lovely and remove makeup easily and like a dream. I'm on my second pack! The only thing I don't like is that they can tend to sting the eyes when you first start using them and they could be a teeny bit more moist. These wipes really make me look forward to sloughing the day off!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bought these at Target couple weeks back, for a trip coming up was very unsure how they would be. Actually was surprised they had a decent amount of smell to them and didn't leave my skin feeling like it was the Mojave desert. Highly would recommended for someone who needs something quick on the go to smell good and feel refreshed.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Indianapolis, IN
These wipes were good at removing my makeup but they left my skin feeling very oily which is not something that I want in my makeup removers. On the plus side they do smell strongly of coconuts and I really enjoyed that. I honestly wished I had liked these more than I did!
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I love that these Yes coconut wipes have multiple
uses I can clean my make up off my face,my neck
As well as my hands grew for all skin types.It want
dry your skin out.I was ver pleased with these wipe
I like the package easy to travel with non bulky
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This brand has always caught my eye. I decided to try these out when they were on sale and oh my goodness! They don't irritat my sensitive eyes and they leave my refreshed. Does a great job and removing my makeup without having the scrub.
Alison S.
Alison S.
Bethel, CT
These were great. Terrific scent and very moisturizing unlike some towelettes I've used. I was so shocked by how soft they left my skin! Had to use quite a few passes to get all my make up off but these were super gentle.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Louisville, KY
I really like the way my face feels after using these wipes. I can still smell the coconut hours later! This is a great way to get that fresh feeling after a long day. I just wish the wipes didn't dry out so quick.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is one of the best make up remover wipes I have tried. It's my first time trying it. The packaging is so pretty and attention grabbing. Is so gentle on my skin. Would highly recommend it to others
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Albany, OR
I love this product, just don't try to use them to remove makeup. They're a great after makeup remover skin soothing product though! Rehydrate skin and leaves it feeling refreshed
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
These are a necessary part of my life. I love them. They are perfect for on the go removal of makeup, dirt, grime, if anything. They smell great and are gentle on the skin.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes. They burned my non-sensitive skin like crazy. I was curious if anyone's tried those ones and these ones. How do they compare? I love anything coconut oily so I hope these will work.
Jocelynne S.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coconut products so I'm very excited about this product's potential. Does it leave your skin feeling too oily or too tried out? Also, what's the smell (and after smell) like?
cristine g.
cristine g.
LAVAL, Québec, Quebec
I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them?