BY YES TO

Yes to saving the day (and your eye area) with a mask that moisturizes and helps visibly de-puff your pretty peepers!

With this fun shaped paper mask (you’re a superhero now, so you’ve got to look good), fight dry skin with ingredients like coconut extract for extra hydration and coffee to help stimulate circulation and visibly reduce inflammation. All you need is 10 minutes for an energizing pick me up like never before. no time to nap? No problem.

95% natural ingredients

Formulated wihout Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Mask made of 100% natural Cotton

Leaping Bunny Certified

Coconut Extract a tropical moisturizer. Now I want a piña colada…

Coffee helps stimulate blood circulation which reduces inflammation and tightens skin. Give your skin the buzz it deserves!

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Caffeine, Paullinia Cupana Fruit Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdari a Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum).

How To Use:

Cleanse eye area (put on your cape) then gently unfold mask and apply around eye area. Adjust and smooth mask around eye area. You’re a superhero now, so you’ve got to look good. Sit back and relax for 10 minutes (after posting a selfie, of course #yesto). Remove eye mask.

Buy on ULTA
Alyson A.
Milwaukee , WI
I just tried this for the first time and am in love! It was a great (and affordable!) fix to my puffy eyes. The shape of the mask is perfect, stays in place and is easy to handle (as my experience with sheet masks hasn’t always been the same)
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
Wow!!!! If you need a pick me up in the eye area and don’t have the money for an expensive treatment give this a try. I don’t have dark circles or anything like that I was just looking for something to give me that refreshed look. Well I found it. This was easy to apply, under $5 and took 10 minutes. And afterward I looked in the mirror n thought ok this is pretty awesome!
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
It’s pretty nice overall. It feels cooling, but I wouldn’t say it was revolutionary. Maybe I need to use it more frequently, but I didn’t see a noticeable difference. It’s relaxing, but may not be worth the price if you want a difference.
Jen A.
bourbonnais
I like this! It was cheap and I think it work good. I would totally buy this again. There are a lot of new things that they came out with in this line that I love.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee Super Eye Mask

I've used a lot of expensive under eye masks, and this cheap drug store one works just as well. Actually in my opinion I think it works better. My eyes are always puffy in the morning... And if I was crying or drinking the night before they WILL he puffy all day. This eye mask has saved me from that so many times. It really really does work. I buy them in bulk and use them every morning. The only downsides are that each packet is a single use, so I have to buy like 30 of them. Another thing I'm not crazy about is all the extra mask they have going on above the eye. There's no need for it and it just makes applying it more difficult. All in all I love this product, it does what it says it's supposed to do & I use can use it daily
Kylee R.
Farwell
If you have dry patches on your face, then this is the mask for you! It is perfect! It leaves you with soft skin and a coconut smell!