BY YES TO

Yes to being a DIY diva and mixin' it up with coconut and coffee to hydrate and get your skin going with a jolt of café.

Formulated for dry skin, Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee DIY Powder-To-Clay Mask is the ultimate in customizable natural skin care. The unique powder formula can be mixed with water or other natural ingredients like almond milk, honey or aloe for added benefits. What will you add? The mask kit includes a cup with measuring lines, and spoon for easy mixing and mess-free application.

99% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Coconut Extract a tropical moisturizer. Now I want a piña colada…

Coffee helps stimulate blood circulation which reduces inflammation and tightens skin. Give your skin the buzz it deserves!

Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Illite, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Powder, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Bean Powder, Tocopherol, Tapioca, Dextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate.

How To Use:

Open bag and place powder in the cup to line 1 and add water to line 2. Using the spoon, mix to create a clay. Using the other side of the spoon, apply an even layer to face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows and hairline. Relax for 10 minutes (20 for an even deeper treatment). Remove with a damp face cloth, then rinse with warm water. For an even more indulget treatment, mix the powder with one of the recipes below (and on the package).

• I would be open to try to product, if anyone has used it ...1 Answers
Sam H.
Sparta
This was my first time using the product. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated, and got rid of my dry patches. I love that you can mix in your own extra ingredients! I put honey in mine.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
These masks are tricky to use as a little extra water really ruins the consistency of the mask and makes it unusable. Besides that fact however, I've enjoyed using this product though I wont ever buy it again because of the price. If you're a coffee drinker, just save your used coffee grinds, use it as an exfoliator and leave it for a little bit. I guarantee it will provide the same results.
Chloe S.
San Antonio
I’m a big fan of all the Yes To products and this definitely did not disappoint! It’s gentle yet effective on your skin and has an amazing coconut-coffee scent.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
I loved this mask! It really made my skin feel amazing!! I can’t wait to try it again!
Leah W.
St.Louis
I would be open to try to product, if anyone has used it , what are some the things you love about this product or dislikes ?