BY YES TO

Yes To Packing A One-two Hydrating Cleansing Punch With Coconut And Coffee In One Easy Step.

Formulated With Coffee To Energize And Enhance Skintone And Coconut For Much Needed Moisture, You’ll Cleanse And Exfoliate, Washing Away Dirt And Grime With This Quick, On-the-go Cleansing Stick. Can Your Barista Do That? Nope. Time To Take A Coffee Break From Your Average Cleanser And Perk Up With This Coconut And Coffee Pick-me-up!

95% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Twist Up Stick From The Base And Apply Generously Onto Wet Skin. You’ll Feel The Exfoliation Go Into Action And The Formula Melting On Contact. Massage With Hands To Create A Milky Lather, Activating The Cleansing Experience. Rinse Face Clean With Water.

Coconut Extract A Tropical Moisturizer. Now I Want A Piña Colada…

Coffee Helps Stimulate Blood Circulation Which Reduces Inflammation And Tightens Skin. Give Your Skin The Buzz It Deserves!

Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Perlite, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Kaolin, Glycerol Caprylate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Caffeine, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerol Undecylenate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate.

• Any skin irritation after using for some time and does it...1 Answers
  • Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee 2-in-1 Scrub & Cleanser ...1 Answers
  • Is this for your face or your body?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Breezy B.
San Antonio , TX
WOW. I was on my way to check out at Ulta and the packaging on this caught my eye. I thought a twist up deodorant style facial cleanser/exfoliator was an interesting concept. To start off, the smell is amazing, a wonderful blend of coconut and coffee. Neither scent overpowers the other. When I was rubbing the stick on my face to start out with I was slightly underwhelmed because while it did feel smooth and nice I didn't feel any exfoliating properties. The directions said to rub it in with your hands after applying it with the stick and as soon as I did...WOW! The product lathers up into a nice milky foam and I could feel the exfoliating properties which is why  wanted the product. It felt like very very fine sand was mixed into the formula. Nothing too rough to irritate the skin but jut enough grit to actually exfoliate. Product rinsed off easily and left the skin feeling soooo smooth and refreshed after.  sometimes with exfoliators I find some of the exfoliant states behind after washing but everything came off with this one when you rinsed. With the very dry skin that I have, I usually get done washing my face and feel like my skin is going to crack off because of all the moisture taken from it during cleansing. The coconut in this helped to put some moisture back into my skin while cleansing it as well.
Savannah H.
Oh yes, I always say yes to coconut. I found a new best friend in this cleansing stick. And wow the scent is phenomenal! You open this up and it smells just like coconut and coffee. This is really fun and easy to use, you twist the bottom to get more product out, similar to deodorant . It feels just as nice as it smells. I'm having extremely dry skin on my face this pregnancy, and after only one use, I can see and feel a difference. You really should give this a go. 5 stars from me! Yes To Coconut Energizing Coffee 2-in-1 Scrub & Cleanser Stick
Priya M.
Love this scrub so much!!! Bought this exactly a week ago, use for my morning routine as my scrub/cleanser for the face. I've seen a noticeable difference to my skin as it used to be very textured and broke out a lot. To me the scent is part coconut and coffee and I can not tell how it makes me feel in the morning before using it! If your on budget friendly this is the product for you and recommend this to anyone who has dry combo skin like me. Totally work it & will continue to buy this scrub!!! :)
Angela V.
San Diego
I have been looking for a good scrub to exfoliate the dry areas of my face for the longest time and I found it! The combination of the coffee and coconut is simply divine. I love the smell and how it exfoliates. It leaves your skin supersoft and reveals an instantly lighter and brighter complexion. Although, when I applied it, it did start to tingle a bit but it wasn't bad. I love this stuff!!!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Amazing !!! Omgosh it’s so invigorating to the skin. I use over my entire body for a slight tingle and hydration. I have made a diy mix like this and this stick makes it so much easier while in the shower ! Great price point and available now at Ulta with the incredible face mask which I also used last night ! Also super hydrating and tingling too . Get both now ❤😭
Kassondra D.
Plainville , CT
HANDS DOWN one of the best exfoliants I’ve ever used and I usually go for higher end brands. The price is AMAZING for the quality of it. I have naturally dry skin so exfoliants usually make my skin even drier and irritated, but this is for dry skin so it scrubs the dead skin cells, but hydrates as well. The beads in the scrub make your skin feel baby smoothe afterwards and the stick lasts quite a long time, haven’t even finished mine yet and I’ve had it for about 6 months
ash S.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve been looking for a exfoliating stick similar to the one tarte sells, and came across this. I actually like this one better because it’s super hydrating to my dry skin while still exfoliating and smoothing away the dryness.
It’s gentle enough to use daily, and the mix of coffee and coconut is such a nice smell. Such a great find for a low price.
Kira T.
Hollywood, FL
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling soft and squeaky clean! I also recently started to live a vegan lifestyle and I love that these products are cruelty free. The stick is very easy to apply and I just take a cleansing brush and work it into my skin and it’s like magic. I definitely recommend purchasing due to the results I’ve seen on my skin and the low price point.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Wow! I absolutely love this product, it's so easy to use you just rub the stick on your face and with wet fingers just leather it in and it Foams up.You can start to feel the exfoliation begin as soon as you massage the product into your face. The scent is more coconut than coffee but you still get that hint of coffee smell. Leaves my face feeling soft and clean. As always this is a cruelty free product which is always a big plus. Purchased from ulta.com for around $10. Would highly recommend.
nick k.
Use once or twice a week and be GENTLE!! Don’t you dare use this on dry skin, because it’ll irritate you. I love this product because it’s a gentle cleanser, but gets into all of my imperfections. Love this product
RaeLynn M.
Any skin irritation after using for some time and does it make your face shiny or greasy feeling after awhile?
Linette S.
Bermuda Dunes
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Is this for your face or your body?