yes to coconut Cooling Lip Oil

An intense lip moisturizer that adds a natural shine. This lip oil provides long lasting nourishment, softness, and fits just about anywhere (talk about a triple threat!). This new lip oil will quench dry lips with decadent oils, that also cool while it moisturizes. Formulated with a plethora of oils: Virgin Coconut, Olive, and cooling Eucalyptus, your lips will be intensely moisturized and soft. Throw in an added hint of natural shine, and you will be ready for coconut kisses (under the sun!) 99% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

Is it oily on your lips? [user:xounderratedkweensxo]
I would love to try this out! Does it last long on your lips?
I am new to the more natural lip products. I tried one brand with high hopes and it bombed completely so...do these or Burt's Bees have any flavor or they just have a scent? Thanks!!
Start your review of yes to coconut Cooling Lip Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It smells great!!!! It is very smooth to apply and lasts! I have very dry chapped lips...well not any more! It has a nice soft scent not harsh or artificial at all.” in reviews
“I love this lip balm. Its extremely moisturizing, smells, and tastes great. I use this everyday. ” in reviews
“I love this lip balm! It smells good and goes on really smooth, it keeps my chapped lips smooth for a long time. ” in reviews
Hopatcong, NJ
I am a chapstick aholic, so I've tried tons, and this one is just meh, it's not as hydrating as it should be, and doesn't stay on the lips very long, also it's pretty greasy feeling.
Columbia, SC
I started using these lip balms a few years ago and I have been obsessed ever since! I have tried all the flavors I've been able to find, and I feel like each one is very unique, even down to the consistency. The Grapefruit is my absolute favorite. It goes on smoothly and it smells so good! The Coconut Oil was also good, but I didn't like the texture as much. As for the Pomegranate, I keep thinking that I must have just gotten a bad one. The flavor is very fake tasting (in comparison with the other flavors) and it was very dry and hard to apply.

I also absolutely love the shape of this chapstick. It's unique and forms really well to my lips during application and I don't feel like I'm getting it all over my face. It's also the perfect shape to be able to put in my pocket and lay more flat than regular lip balms.

They were a little pricey a few years ago when I first discovered them, but they've definitely gotten cheaper over the years. Will always repurchase these...especially the grapefruit!

SAN JOSE, CA
Very moisturizing. I bought the grapefruit one and got a coconut one for my other friend and she says it smells great as well. Not a sweet fragrance but a hint of it.
Trenton, NJ
It smells good and glides on smoothly. As far as moisturizing, it is "OK". For super dry cracked lips I would definitely reach for something else. It is nice that it has SPF in it though. Good for every day use. The tube is not round though, when my boyfriend first saw it, he was so confused by it lol.
Brooklyn
This lip balm is good. A little goes a long way.  I only use it in the winter because it's so thick you don't need to reapply it that ofter. The packaging is fine simple easy use. I wish it came in a pack with all the flavors. I like to keep one in the car, gym bag, desk etc. Worth the try
Redondo beach, CA
yes to coconut Cooling Lip Oil uploaded by Jenny C.
I purchased this lip oil from Target months ago and have been using it daily. I am very underwhelmed by it. I thought it would be moisturizing, but it doesn't work for me. It has a a slight cooling sensation when you first apply it, which does feel nice. But I find after applying generously, it fades within 30 min and it doesn't leave my lips moisturized. Matter of fact, I find my lips feel more dry after it fades than when I first put it on! I only continue using it because I always use up all my products. I can't wait to finish it so I can find something that actually penetrates my dry lips to moisturize and heal them! *see redness and cracked lips after using this product every day, all throughout the day!
Arlington, TX
HOLY CRAP GUYS. So I never really got the obsession with EOS lip balm. I felt like it was gimmicky and always left my lips dry way too quickly after application. I thought the Nivea lip balms were similar -- they never lived up to what I figured the standards should be for a three dollar lip balm. As such, I was hesitant to spend a similar amount on anything new. Why shell out when a Chapstick brand lip balm will do the same thing for you? But, I'm on a coconut kick, and when I saw this stuff at Target, I caved. BEST. IMPULSE. BUY. EVER. Let me tell you, this stuff goes on so smooth and creamy you won't believe it. It almost feels (and smells) like coconut butter in a tube. It's comfortable, but never greasy, and when it drys down my lips actually retain their moisture. I never knew a chapstick could be so heavenly. It's a coconut lover's dream.
yes to coconut Cooling Lip Oil uploaded by Becca W.
Just bought this lip balm yesterday and so far I am loving it! Has no petroleum jelly in it so this product is not super thick or heavy and will moisturize lips more then if it did have petroleum jelly as a ingredient. The protect Feels Light and smooth easy to apply even has a light shimmer lasts a good long while.Is packed full of certified organic Ingredients like coconut oil,beeswax,Jojoba seed oil and lots of other good things! The downside is it does have benzyl alcohol in it which can be drying :/ but it is one of the last ingredients on the list so I don't believe it will affect much. The scent is pleasant refreshing,smells and even tastes of coconut! Give it a try
I've been using this lip oil for almost 6 months now & it's quickly become one of my favorite lip products that I've ever used . it's incredibly moisturizing & the texture is lovely . silky smooth & not sticky at all . i personally don't feel a 'cooling' or tingling sensation , but i don't mind . my favorite way of using this is incorporating it into my nighttime routine . i apply it after i brush my teeth & wear it overnight . when i wake my up , my lips are soft & hydrated . i also like to apply this before i start my makeup routine . since i like to do my lips last , i leave the lip oil on while i work on the rest of my face . it helps to 'prime' & moisturize them before i wipe it off & apply any products . one last thing , i love how the cap has a built it stopper which fits right into the opening of the tube , thus preventing any leaks . it's a small detail , but a great one since i don't have to worry about it spilling in my purse . it's travel friendly , affordable & effective . i highly recommend this !
Hudson, NH
yes to coconut Cooling Lip Oil uploaded by Nicole T.
I got this lip balm at my local Walmart at a good value. I felt that it didn’t really absorb into my lips and kind of stayed on the top of my lips. I definitely won’t be buying this in the future as I really wasn’t impressed with it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Romeoville, IL
a year ago
Mary A. • 7 months ago
No, uts just like a regular lip balm