Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil

An Intense Lip Moisturizer That Adds A Natural Shine.

This Lip Oil Provides Long Lasting Nourishment, Softness, And Fits Just About Anywhere (Talk About A Triple Threat!). This New Lip Oil Will Quench Dry Lips With Decadent Oils, That Also Cool While It Moisturizes. Formulated With A Plethora Of Oils: Virgin Coconut, Olive, And Cooling Eucalyptus, Your Lips Will Be Intensely Moisturized And Soft. Throw In An Added Hint Of Natural Shine, And You Will Be Ready For Coconut Kisses (Under The Sun!) 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Glide Over Lips. Smile, It’s Going To Be A Great Day!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Ethylcellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Eucalyptus Globulas Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extrract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor, Benzyl Alcohol.

I love the taste and feel of Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil, but does anyone else experience chapping after using on lips for a prolonged period?
Where can I buy this ? I never seen it
Does this make your lips really greasy or oily? Thinking about buying it
Start your review of Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Affordable lip treatment! This product is great for cracked or dry lips, and it smells phenomenal. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and moisturized. On my in days, I reapply this product MULTIPLE times for extra lip therapy. ” in 9 reviews
“...a lip product from the drugstore ($4.99) but it's worth it! It's soon moisturizing and keeps my lips hydrated for a long time. It lasts a long time because a little drop goes a long way!” in 8 reviews
“...since I started using this I feel like I never get them! Super smooth and smells good too! I definitely recommend this to anyone with any sort of chapped or dry lips! ” in 5 reviews
Alma, MI
I absolutely love this product it works so well at moisturising my lips i don't have to keep reapplying it. I have not found a better product around and it tastes and smells amazing. Would recommend it to anyone. Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil
This is the only lip oil I have ever tried but I really like it. It can be used as a lipgloss or as an overnight treatment. I really like using it under liquid lipsticks or on top of liquid lipsticks when they get drying.
El Paso , TX
This was my holy grail but I can’t find it anywhere anymore! It gave my lips so much hydration & left them soft! I also thought it looks like a clear gloss!😍 bring it back! Also, the price is great!
Hopatcong, NJ
Yes to this lip oil! It is very hydrating, and feels nice on my lips, it doesn't make my lips feel goopy, I knocked off 1 star because it's not cooling, which doesn't bother me, but it is in the name
Silver Creek, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite product ever😍 SO hydrating and smells fantastic and always leaves my lips looking great I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone truly a great product I will never get sick of.
Athens, AL
Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil uploaded by Joyce C.
5 stars across the board! I love this product! I cannot stop using it. I bought it a week ago and have been applying it every single day. I have noticed a significant difference in the texture and softness of my lips, even my SO noticed! ;P I intend to continue using this product and keep one on my purse and maybe even one by my bed too. I'm surprised by the amount of negative or neutral reviews to this product. Sticky goopy textures make me want to gag and this is not one of them. It is smooth and oily with a nice slippery texture, not tacky like a lip gloss. The scent is beautiful and light and tastes vaguely like coconut oil. It does not taste chemically to me. One of the best things about this product to me is that it does not slip around your lips making you look ultra greasy around your mouth. It does absorb quickly and reapplication is necessary but I feel like it is because my lips are actually absorbing and benefiting from the product. There is only a slight cooling effect. This stuff is pure heaven when applied after exfoliating. I love it.
Christmas, FL
I love this oil. I feel like it's one of the only lip oil type products that really moisturizes well without being sticky or greasy. It smells amazing and feels so soft.
This stuff has been AMAZING for me! It really helps moisturize my lips, and keeps them from getting chapped throughout the winter. The coconut scent is nice too. I used this product kind of like a lip primer, applying it before any other lip products. It helped everything go on more smoothly, and, like I said before, kept my lips hydrated. I night this product at Walmart and I highly recommend it! Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil
Quincy, IL
Yes To Coconut Cooling Lip Oil uploaded by Leia L.
I just did not like this! It sat on lips and did not moisturize. It made my lips drier. I love Yes to product especially the makeup wipes and coconut lotion but this was a giant fail. I will not repurchase and I cannot recommend it to others.
Rochester, NY
This is the best thing to ever grace the surface of my lips. It leaves them feeling so smooth and I can see a difference after only about two days and around four times using it. Super simple and looks like a gloss when you put it on. The eucalyptus also helps them feel nice and cool which is perfect for anyone with a cold and is looking for some soothing lip relief. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Greensboro, NC