Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Stick uploaded by Morgann F.Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Stick uploaded by Morgann F.

BY YES TO

Yes To Going (Coco) Nuts For Coconut Oil And This First Ever, Do-it-all Moisturizing Miracle In A Stick, Which Is A Clean, Easy, Mess-free Way To Apply It.

It Can Be Used On The Face, Body Or Anywhere You Need Extra Hydration. It Has A Non-greasy Texture And Melts On Contact With The Skin. Consider This Your Holy Grail Of Head To Toe Hydration – Especially When On-the-go.

98% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Give The Bottom Of The Stick A Twist And Apply Generously Anywhere On The Face, Hands Or Body That Needs A Little Tlc And A Boost Of Hydration. Formula Will Magically Melt On Contact With Skin With No Greasy Feel!

Coconut Oil Naturally Deeply Hydrating. Not To Mention It Smells Delicious.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Glycerol Caprylate, Glycerol Undecyleneate, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.

Francesca M.
Golden, Co
I purchased this when I was traveling and was struggling with some dry patches on my skin and some overall dryness all over. This is a very good portable product that is very moisturizing yet absorbs well into the skin. I usually warm the product up in my fingers before applying directly onto the skin. Love it!
Morgann F.
Love it. I use it almost every other day because I have dry skin and it seems to work very well! It smells great. I love how it is stick and not a cream. It seems to have more product than a cream moisturizer. I would buy again. I hope this helps! Thank you
Amanda A.
united states
I bought this to use to hydrate my very dry skin face and it worked for a few days but then started clogging my pores. While I don't recommend this for the face it does work wonders on other parts of the body that need intense moisture like feet and elbows and hands.
Sage D.
atlanta
This is really moisturizing and sensitive on my skin. I love the coconut smell and I even use it on my face without irritation! It is very gentle and affordable. I found it at my local target and would recommend to others.
Angie M.
Is an excellent chapstick. I LOVE IT! The price is good and the results of using this are amazing. I will buy it again!
jessica S.
Toronto, ON
Will this clog my pores?
Morgann F.
What’s your favorite moisturizer and where did you buy it’s from? Mine is Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Stick ! It’s so good :)
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Has anyone tried this yet ?