Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm

Yes to the balm that’s the bomb with coconut oil that helps to remove makeup (even the most stubborn) and leaves skin deliciously clean and moisturized!

The luxurious formula melts on contact and transforms into a milky lather, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and ultra-hydrated. With the help of a reusable coconut-infused natural sponge and a dime-size of product, even the driest skin will be cleansed and hydrated instantly.

98% Natural Ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Coconut Oil naturally deeply hydrating. Not to mention it smells delicious.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

How To Use:

Lightly dampen the coconut-infused sponge. Dip sponge into jar and scoop out a small, dime-sized amount. Apply to dry or wet skin and massage gently. For removal, add water to the sponge, rinse and wipe skin clean.

This has the sponge and product and appears to be quite the packaging. I’ve always applied balms by hand and worked them in to break up make up. Is this whole product necessary?
I have sensitive/acne prone skin is this a good product to use? Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm
Is the Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm good for sensitive and dry skin? Ive been seeing a lot of reviews concerning how well it works but none by anybody who says they have both skin types. TYIA!
Start your review of Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm uploaded by Shayla M.
This balm is effective at breaking up anything waterproof, is fragrance-free, suitable for sensitive skin and inexpensive. I look forward to using this just as much as my expensive balms.
Sweet L.
Smyrna
Is a great option for removing makeup. I don’t recommend using it for facial cleanser or olive the only cleanse. I always use it like first clean if I’m using make up or sunscreen (in bought cases you should do 2 cleanse) It can be a little thick and I didn’t know if someone with oily skin will like it.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This is a nice widely available Korean Beauty and Skincare brand. This balm works very well and has a nice coconut scent.
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,017 reviews
I really love Yes products! I’m a sucker for anything coconut so I was very happy to find yes coconut oil cleansing balm🎉
Marsha D.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Yes product line... my face feels cii clean and soft after I use it. But the coconut makes me itch after use. It works great but the itching limits my use.
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm. I tried this and am hooked on the coconut and the cucumber one. My skin is left feeling soft and not stripped dry. I love the scent and it truly cleanses the skin. Super product!!!
Micaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
Me gusta que deje la piel limpia y fresca . Siempre tengo productos de Yes To porque se adapta fácil a mi tipo de piel
Josalyn F.
Crestline, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This has to be my top 5 best products by far, it gets the job done and has a wonderful smell to it.
Barbara T.
Houghton Lake, MI
My grandmother used Ponds in the jar way back in the day, and she always had such great skin and she only washed her face with Ivory soap and used the ponds afterwards to moisturize and I use also when my skin gets really dry it's really great for dryness.
ARIA B.
crystal beach, FL
Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm uploaded by ARIA B.
Yes To Coconut Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm uploaded by ARIA B.
I don’t use the little cleansing paid, but I use the balm dailyyy! It’s an incredible cleanser at a low cost point & available almost everywhere. I was massively impressed with how well it took my makeup off but didn’t break me out. It’s a soft formula and leaves the skin smooth!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley K.
il y a 2 ans
Sarah P. il y a 2 ans
Yes to Tomatoes would be your natural go-product for acne. Yes to coconuts is more based for dry skin. I really love the "Yes To" beauty products for natural skin care they have products for all skin. I wish you the best.
Kimberlyn B.
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a 3 ans
Lisa S. il y a un an
Yes! This is not a harsh exfoliator. Your skin doesn’t feel “stripped” after using it