BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut natural formulations combine oil from the hydrating, fatty acid rich coconut fruit and other non-greasy moisturizers to help smooth dry and cracked skin. Use the entire collection to hydrate and help restore skin to its natural gorgeousness.

• are the wipes good strong quality wipes or cheap feeling?1 Answers
  • Does it make anyone's face oily?2 Answers
  • Does this product make anyone else's skin feel like it's ...4 Answers
Michelle V.
New York
Picked up these wipes for about $6 at my local CVS. Comes in a pack of 30, whereas most other brands only came with 25. It was my first time trying anything from the Yes To Brand, and I have to say, Im quite impressed. They removed make up easily without having to be harsh on my face. They didnt leave an overly oily or dry feeling and who doesnt love coconut scented everything?!?! Lol this also comes in cucumber scent as well which I think i may try next time as this seems to be a pretty good product after trying for about 1 week.
Jessica W.
I LOVE THESE. I want to just say that over and over again, but I know that isn't a very helpful review. So here's why I love them. Okay, so first off they smell amazing (because hello, coconut). Secondly, they are actually quite hydrating so they don't leave my skin feeling dry like some face wipes have. They don't make my hands feel slimy or sticky (this is a big thing for me, probably not so much for most people but I have some sensory issues). They cut through makeup really well, even the more stubborn mascaras and eyeliners break down pretty well with them (I've yet to find a wipe that can do full on battle with these particular products, but these give you a great head start). I highly recommend these. The entire Yes To line has been great for me in general, but I especially love the Coconut products!
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
Okay so I love the way these smell right off the bat, I love the seal this has. But the downside is this actually burns my skin ūüė£ it doesn‚Äôt remove makeup very well either. I rarely write reviews but I needed to put it out there how my skin reacted to this product just so anyone who is interested in this products and reads this review they can be cautious before purchasing them.
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
These are my favorite facial wipes! They are lightly scented but the scent is not offensive or ‚Äúperfumey‚ÄĚ. They effectively remove my makeup including waterproof mascara. They don‚Äôt strip my skin and actually feel hydrating. If I was really lazy I could actually these morning and night daily. They are also great for camping and travel in general.
Cassandra B.
These are great! They smell wonderful and it's a fairly large wipe, meaning you don't need to use multiple ones to get the job done, but obviously you can if you want to. I use them on my face and body and they are quite refreshing. Not tacky or sticky and left my skin smelling great and feeling wonderful.
No√ęl U.
Cupertino, CA
I’ve started using these as wet wipes for my hands and to wipe off tables, just because I’m trying to use them up. At first the smell is nice, but it becomes a little overwhelming and really lingers. Doesn’t take off makeup, and if I’m going to use a makeup wipe I’d rather get one that does
Amanda D.
Columbus , OH
These wipes are great for daily cleansing, to clean and moisturize your skin. Plus, they smell AMAZING! Very coconut-y. They cleanse and clean and leave skin feeling soft and smooth. The only problem I have is that they don’t remove makeup very well, which is something i use them for on a daily basis. They will remove the makeup, and any dirt and debris on your face, but they smear the makeup instead of wiping it off sometimes. specifically eyeliner. I wouldn’t buy them again just because i need them to take off makeup really well!
Jen B.
Nashua
I used these on my face a few times but my skin, which can be sensitive, would have a slight burning sensation immediately after and my face would turn red and irritated. I used the rest to clean my make up bags/brushes/storage container, etc. My skin wasn't a fan.
Stephany M.
Orlando , FL
They are good! But it makes my feels irritated and i hate that feeling! Good as a make up remover and very cheap! Just don’t recommend for sensible skin and also i doesn’t smells like coconut at all! Smells weird
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I'm not a fan of most coconut products. These don't have an overpowering coconut scent though. They remove makeup and impurities easily. They also condition the skin and feel amazing. These are great wipes... Yes To never disappoints!!
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this product make anyone else's skin feel like it's burning or tingling?
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes. They burned my non-sensitive skin like crazy. I was curious if anyone's tried those ones and these ones. How do they compare? I love anything coconut oily so I hope these will work.
Simran P.
Greenville SC
Does it make anyone's face oily?
Jennie D.
Do these smell like coconut?
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coconut products so I'm very excited about this product's potential. Does it leave your skin feeling too oily or too tried out? Also, what's the smell (and after smell) like?