BY YES TO #18 in Face Wipes

Yes to Coconut natural formulations combine oil from the hydrating, fatty acid rich coconut fruit and other non-greasy moisturizers to help smooth dry and cracked skin. Use the entire collection to hydrate and help restore skin to its natural gorgeousness.

• Does this product make anyone else's skin feel like it's burning ...4 Answers
  • I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them? 1 Answers
  • I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coc...1 Answers
taija S.
South Point, OH
I wish I could like these because I really enjoy a lot of the yes to brand, but these are awful. The wipes are rough and don't feel soothing on the skin at all. It kind of even made my face feel raw. It doesn't hardly remove makeup at all either. The only good thing about these is the smell.
cmsamko9 S.
I think this is a really great makeup wipe. It does get 99.9% of all the makeup off my face. The one thing I noticed it is does dry out my skin. I bought this one because it sounded like it wouldn’t, but it did. I bought the cucumber one to see if it dries me out as well. But I have not tried it yet.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I promise you, these wipes are LIFE CHANGING for any lazy girl (like myself) that finds doing my full face wash routine every night daunting. It's so important to at the very least take your makeup off before bed, and these wipes do the trick without drying out my face. They also smell amazing.
Kailey C.
These wipes smell SO good. Just another one of the Yes To facial wipes I can’t get enough of. They remove makeup, dirt, oil, anything from your face. And did I mention, they smell good?! Never causes me to breakout! I love these so much!
Stephany M.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
They are good! But it makes my feels irritated and i hate that feeling! Good as a make up remover and very cheap! Just don’t recommend for sensible skin and also i doesn’t smells like coconut at all! Smells weird
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
Cleansing cloths are so darn convenient sometimes! I like to have them around for those days when I don’t use make up and just need a slight cleanse or when I just too tired or lazy to do a full cleanse with water and wash cloth.
Leah D.
I’m very picky with my make up removal wipes. These are deff in my top 5. Cruelty free is my number 1 goal. Just using one wipe takes off all my make up and leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Tana G.
Hendersonville
Nice smell, gets virtually all traces of makeup off without any scrubbing. Unlike most makeup removers, it doesn’t leave your skin oily or dry. It’s a gentle cleanser, and I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin. The only complaint I have is the sealing of the packaging. The lid leaks air, and dries out the towelettes over time.
Ashley G.
Wahiawa,HI
I was never big on cleansing wipes until I tried these. I love the smell of coconut and how soft they make my skin feel after. I have pretty sensitive skin and these didn't make my skin feel tight or dry. The packing is nice and convenient for when I'm on the go I don't have to worry about them drying out. Overall great product
Haret A.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite face wipes from the drug store. The price is great and they work to remove grime and make your face feel clean without stripping your skin. I use these for travel, when I don't feel like fully washing my face or when my face is too dry to use cleanser. These are slightly moisturizing and smell really good.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this product make anyone else's skin feel like it's burning or tingling?
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes. They burned my non-sensitive skin like crazy. I was curious if anyone's tried those ones and these ones. How do they compare? I love anything coconut oily so I hope these will work.
Jennie D.
Do these smell like coconut?
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coconut products so I'm very excited about this product's potential. Does it leave your skin feeling too oily or too tried out? Also, what's the smell (and after smell) like?
cristine g.
LAVAL, Québec, Quebec
I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them?