BY YES TO #28 in Face Wipes

Yes to Coconut natural formulations combine oil from the hydrating, fatty acid rich coconut fruit and other non-greasy moisturizers to help smooth dry and cracked skin. Use the entire collection to hydrate and help restore skin to its natural gorgeousness.

Katie B.
Gaston, SC
I actually love these wipes. They take my makeup off very easily and they’re not very pricey! The packaging is nice and they are easy to find. This particular one I had hoped would allow for better cleansing for my face, but if you pair it with a nice face wash, it works wonders.
Caden B.
The packaging is good, the wipes feel nice. However, when I used these wipes they made my skin burn! After I cleaned my face with them once my face was very aggravated and red, I decided to get rid of them after that. Yes To Coconut Cleansing Wipes
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
They are good! But it makes my feels irritated and i hate that feeling! Good as a make up remover and very cheap! Just don’t recommend for sensible skin and also i doesn’t smells like coconut at all! Smells weird
Alexa 🌻.
Very cleansing wipes! Great for makeup removal or just to refresh and cleanse the skin from oil. It leaves a very soft finish with a scent of coconut so it smells amazing. Works great to remove makeup so i was sold right away.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how it takes all my makeup off even the waterproof ones but I hate the smell to me it dose not smell like coconut but to my daughter she said it smells so good so I don’t know the texture is great it’s not to thick but not to thin and it burns a little when you wipe but then your skin gets fresh and very silky Yes To Coconut Cleansing Wipes
Tana G.
Hendersonville
Nice smell, gets virtually all traces of makeup off without any scrubbing. Unlike most makeup removers, it doesn’t leave your skin oily or dry. It’s a gentle cleanser, and I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin. The only complaint I have is the sealing of the packaging. The lid leaks air, and dries out the towelettes over time.
Haret A.
Portland, OR
These are my favorite face wipes from the drug store. The price is great and they work to remove grime and make your face feel clean without stripping your skin. I use these for travel, when I don't feel like fully washing my face or when my face is too dry to use cleanser. These are slightly moisturizing and smell really good.
Ashley G.
Wahiawa,HI
I was never big on cleansing wipes until I tried these. I love the smell of coconut and how soft they make my skin feel after. I have pretty sensitive skin and these didn't make my skin feel tight or dry. The packing is nice and convenient for when I'm on the go I don't have to worry about them drying out. Overall great product
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
I used to like these wipes alot. A quick little pick me up and easily cleans/breaks down make up however the chemical make up must have changed because it literally makes my skin burn when i use it now.
Seelia C.
I bought it from Target when I was looking or makeup wipes. They smell amazing and work well to take off makeup, but they might sting around the eyes if you have sensitive skin. I have purchased the Yes To wipes before, but I might just stick to the Neutrogena make up wipes since they're sold in bulk at Costco.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this product make anyone else's skin feel like it's burning or tingling?
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
I'm a huge fan of the YES TO products, with the exception of the Yes To Cucumbers facial towelettes. They burned my non-sensitive skin like crazy. I was curious if anyone's tried those ones and these ones. How do they compare? I love anything coconut oily so I hope these will work.
Jennie D.
Do these smell like coconut?
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I've never seen these in stores but they look awesome! I love coconut products so I'm very excited about this product's potential. Does it leave your skin feeling too oily or too tried out? Also, what's the smell (and after smell) like?
cristine g.
LAVAL, Québec, Quebec
I have never seen these wipes. Where can I find them?