BY YES TO

Yes to Coconut natural formulations combine oil from the hydrating, fatty acid rich coconut fruit and other non-greasy moisturizers to help smooth dry and cracked skin. Use the entire collection to hydrate and help restore skin to its natural gorgeousness. see more...

jae C.
I keep a bag with me when I'm on the go, but I have a love/hate relationship with these wipes.

PROS: the smell is quite pleasant and refreshing. Good to use if you're in a pinch. The price is also decent.

CONS: They don't cleanse as well as they claim. The packaging can also be a bit finicky and if you don't close it just right, the wipes will dry out.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I actually really liked these. The smell is great. I think they must have reformulated these because they really worked for me. I am not a huge fan of makeup wipes in general (which is why I gave 4 stars), so I keep these for emergencies when I don't have my micellar water nearby.
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
I love these wipes after a long day at work. They get my face clean without leaving behind a residue like a lot of wipes do. They also leave my face smelling like coconut, which is nice. If I'm feeling sweaty or oily, I'll use one of these wipes to refresh on none makeup days.
Julia C.
These gentle wipes smell incredible!! I was looking for a natural wipe that I could use to remove makeup or just after a workout to freshen up, and these are perfect. Does not feel harsh or irritating on my face and you can buy them at Target! Definitely worth a shot.
Lisa G.
I threw my pack of wipes in my pool bag this weekend. They were great to wipe down my skin with after spending the day sweating in the sun. I felt less stinky and refreshed. The scent is lovely and My legs & arms felt a bit more moisturized.
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
These are AMAZING!!!! I swear by these, they are the best. They clean so perfectly and don't leave anything makeup behind! They definitely met my expectations and I would highly recommend these to those wanting to try out new makeup wipes!
Eriel M.
These wipes are amazing for me. I bought them for the coconut to help my incredibly dry skin. I use them as hand wipes and to wipe product off of my face before I wash. It smells great and removes a huge amount of dirt.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
First, the smell, it is so good! They could use a little more moisture they seem dry but they take off all of my makeup and I wear a good amount every day. They are easy to find. I got mine at target. Great price!
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
Love the smell of these face wipes. I wish they were cheaper. I keep buying them. I buythem from harris teeter. I need to look at the amazon price. I would recommend them to friends.
Katelyn S.
Love that these wipes are so hydrating but the do sting my sensitive skin a little. Also they feel somewhat sticky or like they leave residue on the skin.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this product make anyone else's skin feel like it's burning or tingling?
Jennie D.
Do these smell like coconut?
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
So I’ve just by a new range of products. Yes To Coconut Cleansing WipesSay Yes To Tomatoes Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment This brand really does have a wide range. My question is have you tried the products and what are your opinions! I would really like to try basically all of these products!!