BY YES TO #65 in Lip Plumper

Yes To Going Coo Coo For Coconut, Sugar And Sodium Hyaluronate To Plump And Smooth Lips Naturally.

Step 1 – Lip Scrub To Exfoliate And Smooth Lips, Preparing Them For Plumping.

Step 2 – Lip Mask To Plump And Hydrate Lips, Making Them Softer, Fuller And More Supple.

96% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Step 1: Apply Scrub To Dry Lips And Massage Gently To Exfoliate. Rinse With Warm Water Or Wipe Off With A Wet Wash Cloth.

Step 2: Apply The Lip Mask To Fit The Curves Of Your Lips. Leave On For 15 Minutes For Plumper, Softer Lips.

No Need To Pucker… That Pout Can Be Seen A Mile Away! Tingling? Yes! It’s Working!

Virgin Coconut Oil Is A Tropical Moisturizer. Now I Want A Pina Colada!

Sugar (Aka Sucrose) A Skin Moisturizer, Soother And Exfoliator, Sweet!

Sodium Hyaluronate Helps Skin Retain Moisture For Plumper, Fuller-looking Lips. No Needles Required!

Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Exfoliating Lip Scrub: Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Alcohol.
Yes To Coconut Plumping Lip Mask: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Honey (Miel), Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Flavor (Aroma), Coumarin, Limonene.

• I'd love to try this. Where can I get this? And is it wor...4 Answers
  • This hydrate the lips only ?! Or work to plump too?!? And...1 Answers
  • This product stained the area around my mouth pink! Is th...2 Answers
Yes To Coconut 2 Step Single Use Lip Kit Pucker Up
  • "Just tried this the other day! My lips are super thin and always dry because I wear a lot of matte lipstick. This totally helped and made my lips feel brand new and they looked noticeably plumper. Kinda painful though" in 17 reviews
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
The firs step in this mini kit is a lip scrub. It says its a sugar scrub with coconut extract. When I used this scrub it felt like a glob of Vaseline with a tad of sugar sprinkled in it. It somewhat left my lips hydrated and smoother but it made them feel oily and greasy more than anything to the point where i used some face wash to wash it off. I did appreciate the slight hydration it gave me.

The second step was the lip mask. The mask was huge, it coved my lips completely and a lot of the surrounding area. I left it on for the time that it said and once I took it off the whole area around my mouth was red. Bright red. And burned. I'm not sure if it was an allergic reaction but I took some Benadryl just to see if it would rid me of the red burning and sure enough it did.  I had a very similar reaction to  Yes To Cucumbers 2 Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh Bye Bags & Dark Circles with the paper under eye mask.

Overall I love this brand and haven't ever had any issues with their other products. However, these two step kits have definitely left me feeling differently about this brand and their products. Since this is the second two step kit I've used in a row and had these results I do not plan to be purchasing anymore of the two step kits. The Yes to Brand I am very disappointed in for these products. Would not recommend these or ever purchase again.
Charlene R.
Glendale Hts, IL
Yes To Coconut is a 2-Step Lip Kit for single use.

Step-1 from this lip kit is an exfoliating lip scrub. The sugar scrub comes in a small sealed pouch inside the outer packaging and contains 0.25 oz  / 7 grams of product. The scrub does have a coconut/ pre-mixed pina colada smell to it and it does taste sweet (I accidentally put some in my mouth when I was putting it on!).

To use: Apply a pea-size amount of the sugar scrub to your lips using your finger tips and exfoliate by gently massaging in small circles. Wipe off or rinse with water once you are done exfoliating.
I had a lot of leftover scrub after exfoliating my lips, so I saved the opened pouch in a small Ziploc bag and stored it in a drawer at room temperature to use at a later time.

Step-2 is a plumping paper lip mask that comes inside a small lip-shaped plastic case. The mask is hot pink and also lip-shaped. The lip size is exaggerated and would likely cover your lips and surrounding skin. I noticed the same pina colada scent but no chemical taste to it.

To use: apply the mask to fit the curve of your lips and leave on for up to 15 minutes. The packaging says that you may feel a tingly sensation. Take off immediately if the tingly sensation is too intense or painful.
I did not feel any tingly sensation, and I wished I had used Step-2. I don't care for plumped lips, which is a good thing, because this mask thankfully did not deliver. What it did do was leave my lips feeling very dry.
I gave this product a try because it is made in the US, it is not tested in animals, and featured mostly natural ingredients. My lips really wanted to love this product but the fake pina colada scent and the drying mask missed the mark for me.

Meghan R.
Orlando
The lip scrub was ok it did leave my lips soft but that was from the coconut oil in the scrub. The lip mask on the other hand was horrible it didn’t stay on my lips all the way tasted disgusting when it did get a little bit inside my lips it makes you look like a horrible clown huge oversized bright pinkish red paper over your lips isn’t appealing. It states when your lips tingle it means it’s working. At no point did my lips tingle not even the slightest bit maybe that’s for the best since it coved way over my lips because my face probably would have been irritated. I do not recommend this it’s a waste of money maybe buying just the scrub would have been ok and they give you enough of the scrub so you can use it a few times. It was conveniently at target which was nice but not worth the money it’s advertised as a plumper which it did nothing of the sort didn’t smooth out my lips at all. Don’t bother with it.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
There is a lot of scrub in the package. I’m talking enough for at least five uses. The scrub was great - it smells good and it didn’t taste gross (yes, I know you shouldn’t eat it but we all know lip scrub gets in your mouth). The mask was fine. I liked that it had a cut in the middle so it molded to your lips better than most lip masks I’ve used. I felt tingling for a couple seconds but it quickly went away. I don’t know if I saw a lot of different from the mask, but the scrub was worth it.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
I have used this mask many many times before, and is probably the “Yes To” mask I have used the most frequently (rivaled only by Yes To Cucumbers 2 Step Single Use Eye Kit Buh Bye Bags & Dark Circles)... The scrub (step 1) leaves my lips already feeling pretty soft and smooth, plus there’s always plenty of scrub left over, which I’ll usually toss in a plastic bag to use over the following week. Not quite five stars simply because the effect of the mask is not super lasting for me, but when my lips get super chapped and dry, the only thing that seems to fully heal them is time!
Angel P.
Wow! What a great find this was! I bought this on a whim at Target because I'm a sucker for interesting mask treatments. It's a two step item. The first step involves a super tiny packet of sugary coconut lip scrub. THIS TINY PACKET WILL GIVE YOU MULTIPLE USES SO OPEN IT CAREFULLY! The scrub is nice and smooth and doesn't taste bad at all. After applying and then rinsing the scrub off, you press the lip shaped cute paper mask to fit the curves of your lips and leave it on for ten minutes. I have sensitive skin and had zero irritation from this. The instructions assure you that the tingle means it's working but I didn't feel the tingle at all until after I removed the mask. When I did, my lips were gloriously plumped, soft, and gorgeous. I will definitely use this again and recommend it to anyone whose lips could use some extra oomph.
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
LYYYYFE!! Ok so step one is exfoliating your lips making em all fresh and smooth. The scrub contains a natural plumper as well! Then step two is a lip mask which plumps your lips but naturally!
Cause who doesn’t want amazing lips!! 👄 I know alllll my girls want plumper lips!Yes To Coconut 2 Step Single Use Lip Kit Pucker Up
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
This did nothing for my lips. They were super dry after using this. It did not plump my lips or anything. It felt lit it was working, while I had the product on, but apparently it was not. It was a great idea, but I've had Ulta and Sephora brand lip masks identical to this that worked better. I would've loved for this to have worked because it's a more natural brand than Sephora and Ulta, but it is what it is.
Ana(: G.
Los Angeles
I bought this lip kit a while back at ULTA and finally decided to try it. I love step one! The exfoliating lip scrub left my lips sooo smooth, it felt amazing! The little package has a lot of scrub for your lips, I should have saved some for another day but I used all of it. Step 2 is why I took away 2 stars. So I put on the mask but I didn't leave it on for the full 15 minutes. I took it off after 10 minutes and it stained the area around my lips pink, eventually it went away. I didn't feel the tingling until after I took off the mask and put on my liquid lipstick. My lips did not look plumper. I have another lip kit so I will be trying it again, this time for the full 15 minutes. They should make a bottle of just the exfoliating scrub, will definitely buy that!
KC B.
Adams, TN
So far I love this product! This was given to me as a gift so I’m not sure how much it was but I might have to go get another soon! Step one is a lip scrub that smells amazing and comes with A LOT of product. I didn’t have anything to store it in and I felt bad about throwing it away😭. And step two has a cloth lip mask that also smells good. However I am indifferent about the material used for the mask. Only because when using lip masks I like the jelly ones.
Nicole M.
Lacey, WA
I'd love to try this. Where can I get this? And is it worth it
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
Where can I find this?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
What retailers carry these, about how much do they cost, and are results seen instantly? Thanks!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this product have an exfoliater to remove the dead skin off of your lips?
Lisa S.
Westfield
This product stained the area around my mouth pink! Is there anyway to get this off??