BY YES TO

Yes To Going Coo Coo For Coconut, Sugar And Sodium Hyaluronate To Plump And Smooth Lips Naturally.

Step 1 – Lip Scrub To Exfoliate And Smooth Lips, Preparing Them For Plumping.

Step 2 – Lip Mask To Plump And Hydrate Lips, Making Them Softer, Fuller And More Supple.

96% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Step 1: Apply Scrub To Dry Lips And Massage Gently To Exfoliate. Rinse With Warm Water Or Wipe Off With A Wet Wash Cloth.

Step 2: Apply The Lip Mask To Fit The Curves Of Your Lips. Leave On For 15 Minutes For Plumper, Softer Lips.

No Need To Pucker… That Pout Can Be Seen A Mile Away! Tingling? Yes! It’s Working!

Virgin Coconut Oil Is A Tropical Moisturizer. Now I Want A Pina Colada!

Sugar (Aka Sucrose) A Skin Moisturizer, Soother And Exfoliator, Sweet!

Sodium Hyaluronate Helps Skin Retain Moisture For Plumper, Fuller-looking Lips. No Needles Required!

Yes To Coconut Ultra Hydrating Exfoliating Lip Scrub: Sucrose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Alcohol.
Yes To Coconut Plumping Lip Mask: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Honey (Miel), Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Flavor (Aroma), Coumarin, Limonene.

• This product stained the area around my mouth pink! Is there anyw...2 Answers
  • Hi ladies! Let’s talk lip care and keeping those ... Be the first to answer!
  • I'd love to try this. Where can I get this? And is it worth it3 Answers
Charlene R.
Yes To Coconut is a 2-Step Lip Kit for single use.

Step-1 from this lip kit is an exfoliating lip scrub. The sugar scrub comes in a small sealed pouch inside the outer packaging and contains 0.25 oz  / 7 grams of product. The scrub does have a coconut/ pre-mixed pina colada smell to it and it does taste sweet (I accidentally put some in my mouth when I was putting it on!).

To use: Apply a pea-size amount of the sugar scrub to your lips using your finger tips and exfoliate by gently massaging in small circles. Wipe off or rinse with water once you are done exfoliating.
I had a lot of leftover scrub after exfoliating my lips, so I saved the opened pouch in a small Ziploc bag and stored it in a drawer at room temperature to use at a later time.

Step-2 is a plumping paper lip mask that comes inside a small lip-shaped plastic case. The mask is hot pink and also lip-shaped. The lip size is exaggerated and would likely cover your lips and surrounding skin. I noticed the same pina colada scent but no chemical taste to it.

To use: apply the mask to fit the curve of your lips and leave on for up to 15 minutes. The packaging says that you may feel a tingly sensation. Take off immediately if the tingly sensation is too intense or painful.
I did not feel any tingly sensation, and I wished I had used Step-2. I don't care for plumped lips, which is a good thing, because this mask thankfully did not deliver. What it did do was leave my lips feeling very dry.
I gave this product a try because it is made in the US, it is not tested in animals, and featured mostly natural ingredients. My lips really wanted to love this product but the fake pina colada scent and the drying mask missed the mark for me.

Ana(: G.
Los Angeles
I bought this lip kit a while back at ULTA and finally decided to try it. I love step one! The exfoliating lip scrub left my lips sooo smooth, it felt amazing! The little package has a lot of scrub for your lips, I should have saved some for another day but I used all of it. Step 2 is why I took away 2 stars. So I put on the mask but I didn't leave it on for the full 15 minutes. I took it off after 10 minutes and it stained the area around my lips pink, eventually it went away. I didn't feel the tingling until after I took off the mask and put on my liquid lipstick. My lips did not look plumper. I have another lip kit so I will be trying it again, this time for the full 15 minutes. They should make a bottle of just the exfoliating scrub, will definitely buy that!
Angel P.
Wow! What a great find this was! I bought this on a whim at Target because I'm a sucker for interesting mask treatments. It's a two step item. The first step involves a super tiny packet of sugary coconut lip scrub. THIS TINY PACKET WILL GIVE YOU MULTIPLE USES SO OPEN IT CAREFULLY! The scrub is nice and smooth and doesn't taste bad at all. After applying and then rinsing the scrub off, you press the lip shaped cute paper mask to fit the curves of your lips and leave it on for ten minutes. I have sensitive skin and had zero irritation from this. The instructions assure you that the tingle means it's working but I didn't feel the tingle at all until after I removed the mask. When I did, my lips were gloriously plumped, soft, and gorgeous. I will definitely use this again and recommend it to anyone whose lips could use some extra oomph.
Shauna C.
Cleveland
I can’t remember if this is the right one or not. I got the lip mask (2 step) in this brand. It was for plumping. It came with a lip scrub and mask. Both smelled wonderful and the lip scrub made my lips super smooth. However, the mask didn’t tingle as promise and even when I left it on longer than it said to, the results were disappointing. I wasn’t expecting Kylie lips, but I would’ve liked to see somewhat of a change. It was still fun though.
Chrissy B.
Upper Darby, PA
The scrub is great! A lot comes in the package & a little goes a long way! I ended up saving the rest in a little jar i had! It smells yummy too! The lip patch was ok though, its a sheet mask instead of a jelly one. I felt like not enough product was on it & if it came without the scrub then the product wouldve been useless. Honestly at its price point I would buy this just for the scrub.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I used this for prom last year! I gotta say I love it. It has a nice lip scrub that made my lips visibly smoother, and the paper mask assured that my lips were both tingly and moisturized. I didn't want to tend to my lips all night (and I was wearing a liquid lipstick so the dry lip look worried me), but because of this lip mask I didn't have to worry.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
It is the second week of December in upstate New York and the weather here has not been kind to my lips. They are dry and a little bit cracked from the electric heat being on in our house so I decided to get this at target, hoping it would make my lips feel better. I really love the smell of coconut. I guess I would say it’s a 4 out of 5. The second step (the lip plumper kind of felt weird)
Mackenzie R.
Cave Springs, AR
I purchased this Yes To Lip Kit from Ulta in preperation for my Bridal Shower; I was looking for a product that was going to help make my lips hydrated and smooth. I've used Yes To products before and I've always been pleased with the quality and ingredients in the products so I thought I would give this kit a try! I absolutely love the lip scrub portion in this kit - I wish they sold it separately. All in all, I was very pleased with this kit. It's super affordable and easy to use. Will definitely purchase again!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Smells amazing and leaves your skin silky smooth! It is very easy to apply! And the amount of time it takes to do a mask is very minimal. Packaging is eye catching! First time user but looking forward to using it again! Love this produxct so much!
Kasey H.
This was stupid. The oil scrub was just that, super oily and left my face oily after ringing off. The lip masks was actually dried out (unless there wasn't suppose to be moisture to it) 🤷 and it smelled bad. So this was a complete bust for me.
Nicole M.
Lacey
I'd love to try this. Where can I get this? And is it worth it
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this product have an exfoliater to remove the dead skin off of your lips?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
What retailers carry these, about how much do they cost, and are results seen instantly? Thanks!
Lisa S.
Westfield
This product stained the area around my mouth pink! Is there anyway to get this off??
Angela P.