BY YES TO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes to masking your way to healthier-looking, glowing skin with carrots and kale for a super nutritious, 100% Vegan skin boost.

The lightweight, 100% Cotton paper mask features a 95% natural ingredient formula that is also rich in vitamin A & E to help nourish depleted skin. Leave on for 10 minutes and your skin will instantly feel hydrated and radiant.

• 95% natural ingredients
  • Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones
  • Mask made with 100% natural cotton
  • Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently unfold mask and apply to clean skin. Adjust around eyes, nose and mouth, smoothing to fit the curve of your gorgeous face. Close eyes and relax for 10 minutes. Remove mask.

Carrots contain Vitamin A, vital for healthy-looking skin.

Kale a wonderful source of beauty-boosting vitamin E. We carrot so much about this super veggie duo it kales us!

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Heptyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Linalool.

Buy on ULTA*
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
I received this mask in Target’s “All the Masks” beauty box.

This product is easy to take out of the package and unfolds easily. I noticed right when I took it out that it has a really nice, light scent. When I first put it on it had a tingling, almost burning (especially on my upper lip) sensation. I also had trouble with this mask staying on my face.

After using this mask, and the day after, I didn’t notice many results. My skin was somewhat softer, but when I’m looking for softness and hydration I love to use Neutrogena’s Hydro-Boost face mask. I find that mask, being at a similar price, is much higher quality.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I got this in the target “all the masks” box and this is the first one I used. Awful. It’s paper so it doesn’t fit your face well at all. It doesn’t sit against your skin like a fabric one would and the edges don’t smooth and fold down well. It’s difficult to manipulate it to fit your eyes and mouth because the paper doesn’t give like fabric does. Also it smells like incense. Some people love that smell but I just don’t and I really didn’t enjoy it on my face. It says it’s supposed to tingle but it kind of burned certain parts of my face as soon as I put it on. Definitely would not recommend. Even for $2.50 it’s not worth it
Susan W.
Monroe , NC
This mask was part of a mask box that i bought from Target. The smell of this mask was amazing! It has a unique organic scent and I found it very relaxing. I applied this mask right after I washed my face when it was feeling dry. This mask helped with the dryness and helped with hydration. The directions mentioned that I would get a tingling sensation while using it. I experienced right after I took the mask off and it lasted for about ten minutes. I’m giving this mask four stars because the fit was a little off for me. I thought that the mask was a little too big for me. I enjoyed this mask and look forward to purchasing another.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I bought a target beauty box and this was one of the masks it came with. First thing I noticed was it’s a paper mask so instantly means it doesn’t fit to your face well. And it totally didn’t, felt like it was always lifted and not hugging my face like a fabric mask would. The second I put it on my face there was a slight burning sensation throughout the whole time which made it a little uncomfortable. I’ve never had that issue from any other sheet mask and I use them very often. Overall I wouldn’t go out and buy this one and would probably stay away from the brand in general. My face did feel soft and moisturized so there’s a plus.
Amber R.
I was wary of this mask because I’ve read that it tingles on the face and can irritate the eyes, however I had none of these issues. It had an odd smell but I put it on and did the mask routine. No burning eyes, no tingling skin. The next morning I could feel major softness on my face and I could tell I looked brighter. I wouldn’t recommend for people with sensitive skin as this might be a little too strong for the eyes and smell but I love this mask and have already bought three more so I can do one a week. I love masks that help make me brighter as I have a lot of discoloration from acne scars. This is something that could help my pigmentation go away in conjunction to my glycolic acid peels and vitamin c serum.
Macy G.
Winfield, MO
This mask is INTENSE for a sheet mask. I absolutely would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin to go anywhere near this thing. It did make my skin a little brighter after application, but that was probably just from the extra blood flow from the burning sensation this mask gave the entire time. I don’t typically have sensitive skin and often use masks that are on the stronger side, chemical peels, and the works, but this mask was too strong for me.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed this mask. I love that there's a tab on the one side so when you take it out of the wrapping, you know where to unfold it. The mask itself was a little too big for my face, but then again I have a small face. It doesn't slide off either which is nice since a lot of paper masks slide when using them. As far as results go, my face looked glowy but I didn't see huge results. I'm assuming the more/often it's used the better the results.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I was kind of excited about this mask I got in my “All The Masks” Target Beauty Box, it wasn’t AT ALL what I expected. It was ''supposed'' to tingle, but I felt my face BURN... I did not like it, not even a bit, I took it off about 3 minutes after putting it on, cause I couldn't resist the burning sensation. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS! Do not waste $2.50
Nicole G.
I really wanted to like this but it was bad from the start. As soon as I put this mask on my face started to burn. I should have taken that as a warning but since the instructions stated that tingling is expected I just thought it was normal. I left it on for the desired time but I had to wash the remaining product off after because it still burned. Days later I was dealing with red, sensitive skin that took awhile to go back to normal. Would not recommend.
Emily L.
Tulsa
The Yes to paper masks are not my favorite sheet masks, but they are a good affordable option. The shape of this brand’s mask is too long and skinny for my face, so I have to do a lot of stretching of the eye and mouth holes to make it fit well. However, they do have a generous amount of serum (enough to spread down your neck and décolletage), and I found this mask to be very nourishing for my skin. I would use it again in a pinch, but prefer other natural brands!

back