BY YES TO

Yes to masking your way to healthier-looking, glowing skin with carrots and kale for a super nutritious, 100% Vegan skin boost.

Yes To Carrots and Vitamin-Enriched Kale Mud Mask provides a vitamin-packed punch for a wellness-boosted skin treatment for nourished, healthy-looking skin. So sit back, relax and enjoy a spa-like experience.

95% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Carrots contain Vitamin A, vital for healthy-looking skin.

Kale a wonderful source of beauty-boosting vitamin E. We carrot so much about this super veggie duo it kales us!

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

How To Use:

Apply a generous amount to clean skin and let it works its nourishing magic for 5-10 minutes. (Feel free to lie down and close your eyes too!) Rinse off with water to reveal your wellness-boosted skin!

Yaritza F.
Boston
I enjoyed this mask but I feel like it mimics the other mud masks they carry. It left my skin a little dry but I felt my skin was enriched and had a different glow after using this. If you have dry skin make sure to moisturize thoroughly after using this.
johana e.
I just tried this product out for the first time an I loved it. It really loved yes to products and this was no different. My skin was really feeling like garbage from the lack of sleep and time to actually take care of it but this made it feel really nice!! I would def recommend this product!!
Heather W.
I patch tested this with no issue, so imagine my surprise when I applied it and experienced burning across my face. From what I've read, this is a common occurrence, albeit an unexpected and unpleasant one. It suggests 5-10 minutes of wear, and I left it on ~7. However, after removal I noticed my skin felt smooth and hydrated. No apparent greasy feeling remained. For $2.50 at Target, it was an inexpensive gamble. If you have sensitive skin, be very mindful. Others may enjoy it more.
Amber R.
One of my favorite mud masks. It didn’t strip away all my oils and it actually helped some of my little Whitehead zits. It definitely has an interesting smell but I love that it works well and doesn’t dry my combination skin out like most clay or mud masks.
Chelsea F.
I got this product from a giveaway. I really like the product. I have had similar masks like this one. I can’t move my face. This one can move my face. Overall, it is very cheap. I will repurchase it again.
Brenleigh G.
I don’t know what it is about this mask but it burns horribly when I applied it on my face. Did nothing but irritate my skin and leave it red. Ended up having rinse it off pretty soon after applying because of the chemical burn feel.
Helen K.
Avon Lake
So nice and really makes you skin feel healthy. Easy to apply and easy to remove. Super gentle and not harsh. It was totally worth the cheap cost! It allows me to have a spa day even on a busy week night! Loved it so much!
Caitlin N.
Cornelius, NC
Loved this! Hydrated my skin without making it feel greasy or oily. When I took the mask off, it didn’t feel like there was something still on my face. The formula is super gentle on your skin and absorbs into your skin quickly. I liked that you could feel it working too. Left my skin glowing & dewy and helped even out my skin tone.
Nash T.
Burnt the ish out of my skin! Will never ever recommend. Packaging is nice. They have tons of products but this is NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY. I bought it at the local Walmart.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
this smells really nice! it’s bright orange and feels really nice and cooling on the skin. love mud masks!