BY YES TO

Yes to saying "more please" to carrots and kale for the ultimate do-it-yourself, 100% Vegan skin treatment.

For the perfect customized boost of nutrition, just add water to the powder, or aloe or honey, and mask-it-yourself! For add This amazing clay mask dries in just 10 minutes, leaving skin nourished and healthy-looking. Featuring a built-in mixing bowl, with measuring lines, and spoon (it also works great as an applicator!) for the perfect recipe and result each time.

99% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Carrots contain Vitamin A, vital for healthy-looking skin.

Kale a wonderful source of beauty-boosting vitamin E. We carrot so much about this super veggie duo it kales us!

Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Illite, Daucus Carota Sativus (Carrot) powder, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Fragrance (Parfum).

How To Use:

Using the built-in spoon and lid (fyi, it’s a bowl too!), add powder to line 1 and water to line 2. Mix to create a paste. Using the other side of the spoon, apply an even layer to face, avoiding eye area, eyebrows and hairline. Relax for 10 minutes (20 for an even deeper treatment). Remove with a damp face cloth, then rinse with warm water. The ultimate recipe for well-nourished skin. For an even more indulgent treatment, mix the powder with plain yogurt or honey or follow the recipes below or on package for added benefits.

Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
This is not a bad mud mask. The overall packaging is really neat because the lid is a bowl and it comes with a spoon. The smell is a bit strong. You don’t need as much product when making a mask. I had it on for 20 minutes and it hurt a little when the mask started to crack. Overall not a bad product
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Love this brand. && this mask is amazing! Totally hooked. Also tried it with honey like the instructions suggested & my skin felt amazing after. A must buy/try! Affordable. Repeat brand buyer.
Adrianne K.
The smell is a bit organic (it’s clay so nothing new with that). Definitely helps to clear my redness and bring life back to my skin. I like mixing with a little toner and water for the best results.
Lilly G.
Kelseyvile
I bought this and used it once I got home. Made my face soft and smooth for 5 minutes until my face got very red and felt like I had a fever. Next morning I woke up with new break outs on my face. Used it one more time to make sure I didn’t use it wrong and had the same effects.