Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter uploaded by Shavonda S.Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter uploaded by Bridget B.

BY YES TO

Close Your Eyes.

Imagine:

A Rich, Creamy Lotion Being Relaxingly Massaged All Over Your Delicate, Hungry Skin. A Faint, Light, Refreshing Scent Filling The Air Around You. Now, Stop Imagining, Open Your Eyes, And A Jar Of Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter! Our Delectable Body Butter Indulges Your Skin With A Nourishing, Revitalizing And Long-lasting Moisture Treatment That Will Leave Your Skin Feeling Smooth, Soft And Hydrated – And You Feeling Amazing, Naturally. 95% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Lavishly Massage A Generous Amount Of Body Butter Onto Your Clean, Dry Skin.

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Maris Limus (Sea Silt) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Algae Extract, Ipomoea Batatas (Sweet Potato) Root Lees Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Niacin, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropanal, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Methyl Ionone Gamma, Citral.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I can't say enough amazing things about this body butter. Oddly enough, I found it laying in my boyfriend's pile of "things he got on sale that aren't really things he can use but were a good deal" once. While I am normally a TBS or Bath & Body Works girl, I couldn't resist the funky carrot packaging and with his blessing, I dug in. First of all, a LITTLE goes a VERY LONG WAY. It's an exceptional value at any price, simply for that. The scent was fresh and clean, almost organic-gardeny like, but sweet. It's definitely deeply moisturizing. Usually, I have to dip into more than one product in order to get results. The deeply shea butter moisturizing one, then the scented one, then the one for my heels, and so on. This covered all of me and gave me all the moisture I needed, even on my feet. And man, did it ever smooth out my ends. I mean, I had a little on my hands and I rubbed it onto the ends of my hair. It was better than my Nexxus oil. It's a huge container for around fourteen I think, and it lasted me about 3 months. That's a long life for any body lotion product. " in 18 reviews
  • "Omg this is the best body butter I have ever used! I have dry skin but when I use this my skin feels like silk it's so moisturizing I love it!" in 11 reviews
  • "This is my go-to favorite lotion for serious moisture. It is incredibly smooth and silky and although it's thick, it goes on smoothly and absorbs right away so it doesn't leave any residue on my skin. The lotion has little to no scent so I can use it any time without having too much scent or have it conflict with other products. My skin tends to be very dry and sensitive, especially in the winter and this really keeps it feeling comfortable and smooth. Of course, I love that it is a natural product (at least as natural as possible in a commercial product). It's important to me that this lotion isn't full of silicones unlike many popular brands. " in 3 reviews
Melissa C.
I adore body butter, but most of my favorites are expensive. This one has a subtle smell, good consistency (not too thin or thick; spreads easily), isn't greasy and sinks in nicely, and it makes my skin soft.

However, I don't like jar packaging because it lets air touch all of the product every time you open it. Unfortunately, thick body butter is often packaged this way. This jar is particularly cheap, though, making it harder to get the lid back on every time. If it were packaged in a cheap pump or squeeze bottle, I would put up with it, but because of the jar, I will probably try to find something else. It's hard to beat the price, though!
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
The BEST body butter from the drugstore. Unbelievably amazing for the price. It’s super moisturizing yet the texture is super light, almost whipped. It’s not heavy at all. My skin out the shower LOVES this and it smells lovely- like baby powder almost. My skin is glowing and moisturized for hours after using. Just wish it came with more product :(
Skye T.
New York , NY
Very silly, creamy. Stays silky on the skin which is both good and bad... I find that it never quite dries on the skin my which is annoying but feels great at the same time. If I take a shower shortly after use, it comes off like an oil. Weird product but I like it.
Samantha E.
Hartford City, IN
This is one of the best body butters I’ve ever used. I got it at my local ulta but they also sell it at walmart, Kroger, target. You get a lot of product for the price. It makes your skin so soft! I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes To Carrots is a great brand! One of my favorite products is the super rich body butter. It really makes your skin feel soft and hydrated. It smells really good and it goes along way. I love these products!
Katherine W.
I love that this product does not have that greasy feel. I use it all over but especially like the way it makes my face feel so soft and hydrated. I highly recommend.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Yes to body butter leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and smells amazing. I use it when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed to ensure my skin stays soft and hydrated.
Carissa B.
Renton
When I think butter,I think oily but soft and silky. I appreciate and look for products that mimic the soft melt on your skin sensation similar to the way butter melts when heated. My greatest dissapointment in this body butter is the oily residue left on my skin. If I wanted legit butter on my skin I would open my fridge and butter me up, an inexpensive alternative to this specific product.
Taja M.
I don't know where to start. I bought this body butter about 2 months ago and I use it daily. You really don't need a lot of product in order to get soft skin. It isn't greasy at all, and leaves my skin so soft. I personally use this on my legs after shaving and it keeps them soft. The smell is amazing as well.
Kayla S.
Bethlehem, PA
I never really used Lotion or Body Butter on a regular basis until I started using this product! It makes my skin feel so smooth and smells amazing as well! Also, the packaging is adorable and thats always a plus right? It definitely exceeded my expectations and I recommend this product to everyone!