BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots SPF 15 Lip Butter Duo
  • "Best lip balm I've ever used. It's super hydrating and smooth and also stays on for hours without having to reapply, which is great in the colder months." in 6 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. When I put the Lip butter on I don't feel like I have too much product on my lips. Its also a good fro when my lips start to get very dry. When I use the product I know that i am getting the best product to be using on my lips!! It is a very good product and I suggest it for everyone." in 5 reviews
  • "This lip butter was gentle on my lips, I love that it had a spf, and it wasn't expensive for a great product. yes it did meet all my expectations in a lip balm." in 4 reviews
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Tasted weird. Didn't add moisture. And frankly, I didn't see any difference in my lip health at all when I used these. I love the brand but this is flop in my opinion
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
This lip butter is amazing. I have really dry lips and this not only smells amazing, it tastes good too! My husband has approved it :-) it is effective and a bit pricey, but it works really well and that is all that matters. I will buy it again. :-)
Alexis P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Karen B.
Oceanside, CA
I am very picky when it comes to chap sticks and these fell somewhere in the middle. It's very important for me that no residue is left behind, and sadly these leave a little bit of a white film on the lips after you've had it on for a while. But overall they smelled good and did make my lips feel hydrated!
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
I love this lip butter! I normally always use burts bees peppermint but decided to try this out and it was so nice. It made my lips super smooth and wasn't all oily like most brands. The packaging it's really cute color wise. I purchased mine at Walgreens but I'm sure it's other places as well. Love it !
iris a.
Bronx, NY
These lip butters not only smell amazing but leave your lips feeling smooth like butter! Hence the name lip butter!!! I purchased mine from Target after going to Rite Aid and it being sold out!! So happy I finally found it - this is my new Go To Lip Product!
Maria R.
It moisturizes your lips very well it has no color so its suitable for most peoples expectations it is very smooth and gentle. I bout mines at Walmart you can buy it at any drugstore near you. Would i buy it again? Sure why not!!
Jasmine K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I am absolutely in love with the Say Yes to Carrots lip butters! Not only are they super moisturizing, but, they have spf 15 in them as well! I always recommend them to friends and family! And they smell great too!
Nadia G.
My lips get dry often and I feel that this product always helps me with that, so I would say it's effective . I bought this product at target. I probably would repurchase this product. It was very moisturizing
Nyianza S.
It made my lips feel soo silky smooth. I kept trying to get my husband and girlfriends to wear it. They must of gotten tired of me bugging them, because now they also can't get enough of it. I can't wait to try more of products from this line. It's a must buy.