Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask uploaded by darkskin e.

BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask
  • "I love this product!!! I have pretty sensitive skin, but this mask doesn't dry my skin out! I love the way it makes my face feel after I rinse it off. I recommend this product to any beauty enthusiast out there. You'll be addicted to not only this product, but this brand." in 8 reviews
Kaylin N.
Great product, left my skin feeling very soft after only a few uses. Great natural ingredients which didn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Jas S.
Lilburn
Super moisturizing! I love this brand so I always recommend it to family and friends when we talk about skincare. Light smell, light consistency, and blends well into skin.
Victoria G.
Murfreesboro
First time user! I loved this product, made my face so bright and soft. The texture isn't gritty or anything! Definitely recommend
Evelyn S.
Left my skin feeling super hydrated, which for me is awesome. I have particularly dry skin. I usually look for something that helps instantly. This product is super affordable and Is all around awesome!!!
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
I love that this did not leave my face feeling greasy afterwards. Unfortunately for me, I have an oily face, so I have to be careful on what products I use.
Nadine R.
Love the yes to carrots range! This mask is super gentle on skin too which is nice with my very sensitive skin!! Def would recommend this product👏👏😍
Kaiti A.
I absolutely love the Yesto Carrots nourishing line. I have combination dry skin that is also acne prone. I was always looking for a moisturizer that could soften my skin without causing break outs or feeling greasy. This gentle smelling formula is so luxurious and gives me baby like supple skin immediately after using. Also in love with their commitment to cruelty free practices, I've never had a bad experience with this brands products.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
This has been part of my nightly regimen for a while and I honestly couldn't live without it now. It is very smooth and creamy and feels nice on the face.
Nethie B.
I have a very dull face and when I found this product it made my face very smooth and soft. I can go weeks without having to moisturize my face. This product hydrates my skin. It is very delicate on my skin and I have very sensitive skin but with this product it feels amazing!
Hanna S.
Federalsburg
This facial mask is everything. i love this product its so nice for oily skin. The packaging is so cute i love it. Its really affordable, not expensive. Its really gentle on the skin makes your skin feel wonderful. I would buy this product again when i run out
Sue V.
Does this have a bad smell?