Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask uploaded by darkskin e.

BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask
  • "I love this product!!! I have pretty sensitive skin, but this mask doesn't dry my skin out! I love the way it makes my face feel after I rinse it off. I recommend this product to any beauty enthusiast out there. You'll be addicted to not only this product, but this brand." in 8 reviews
Tatiana G.
Pinson
This product will leave your skin soft and clear! It’s not to expensive and not to cheap! It’s gentle on the skin but definitely effective in softening the skin without leaving it oily or dry.
Nailah E.
This was originally my mothers, but I took it, only to find out how amazing it was. I am a repeat user of this product and I must say it gets the job done. My mom got it from Amazon.
Tashery R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mask was so nice. Smelled good. Not to thick or too watery. Went on smooth. Dried quickly. Washed off easy. My face looked and felt great after using. Would definitely recommend.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Evelyn S.
Left my skin feeling super hydrated, which for me is awesome. I have particularly dry skin. I usually look for something that helps instantly. This product is super affordable and Is all around awesome!!!
Haley N.
Mobile, AL
I love this stuff. It smells great, is super gentle on my skin without sacrificing efficiency. I love the while yes to carrots line, haven't tried the others yet.
Mikiahla B.
Washington , DC
This is a really light face mask I like to use on a daily, it leaves my skin nice and fresh, I was super excited once I got it and will keep getting it probably.
Taia K.
Fishers,Indiana
I loved this product! My skin felt clean and moisturizerized! I think I bought it at target or walmart.  I think I might have bought it online somewhere also. I highly recommend it! First time!
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
I tried yes to carrots because it was an all natural product. I do like it however it's not something I'd buy again. It does clean the face and leave it smooth after.
member-af6ac
Great product for such a great price. It left my skin soft and clean, I love it so much I bought one for my younger sister who deals with acne as a teenager. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family
Sue V.
Does this have a bad smell?