Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask uploaded by darkskin e.

BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask
  • "I love this product!!! I have pretty sensitive skin, but this mask doesn't dry my skin out! I love the way it makes my face feel after I rinse it off. I recommend this product to any beauty enthusiast out there. You'll be addicted to not only this product, but this brand." in 8 reviews
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Okay to start I want to say this product I haven’t used. But I couldn’t find the yes to carrots facial wipes that I have used. So I’m going to put my review here. I have been wanting to try these wipes. So I went ahead and bought theses. I was really disappointed because these wipes did a great job cleaning my face up it took off the makeup right away without having to run hard or use multiple wipes. The down side about them and the only reason why I was disappointed was because it burned my face. As soon as I used them my face started to sting and turn red. I didn’t think nothing of it so I decided to give it one more try another time and the same thing happen. Why do the burn I read other reviews that say the same.
Diamond J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not big on skincare, to be quite honest. I don’t look into the high end products and see what could really benefit me, I just try to find products that will work for me and stay away from those that do not. I really enjoyed this face mask, it smelled nice and left my skin leaving refreshed. I definitely want to try more from this brand since this is the first and only thing I have used so far by them.
Taryn R.
Bowling Green, OH
This mask smelled great and didn't irritate my skin at all. The application was super simple and removal was too. I didn't notice a difference in how my skin looked but it definitely felt softer and more moisturized. I typically have pretty oily skin but this didn't make me break out even though it's meant for drier skin types. Definitely reccomend for more than just normal to dry skin types!
Alexx V.
Aston
This mask made my face so much softer and it helped bring the inflammation down a lot. Bought this at target and it was the package that captured my attention. This was extremely gentle on my skin. I recommend this product for anyone who struggles with psoriasis!
Olivia J.
Villa Rica, GA
The yes to carrot mask was good but I really do not like the smell. The packaging is nice but I just felt like the smell stayed on my skin too long. Someone else might like it though! I got mine at Ulta!
Jessica R.
El paso, TX
Literally cannot even begin to talk about how amazing this brand is. Everything is so effective & makes your skin feel so soft + clean. Plus overall the packaging is cute too!
Wyn G.
depending on what you want out of a face Mask, this one is a great option. it exfoliates your skin while not feeling too harsh. the value is definitely worth it for the amount of product. I think it’s worth it if you’re looking for a Mask to give you baby soft skin. Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask
Hannah R.
Tupper Lake
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love yes to I have tried every product they are amazing I love the stuff they use I have extremely sensitive skin but mostly all of their products are amazing and don’t bother me I could live of yes to you can get it from almost any store 100% recommended
Faith D.
Eugene
I love this product. It was easy to use and had a great scent. It was a good value at under ten dollars and the fact I was about to pick it up at Walgreens
Was even better. I probably wouldn’t change a thing!
Jas S.
Lilburn
Super moisturizing! I love this brand so I always recommend it to family and friends when we talk about skincare. Light smell, light consistency, and blends well into skin.
Sue V.
Does this have a bad smell?