Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Okay to start I want to say this product I haven’t used. But I couldn’t find the yes to carrots facial wipes that I have used. So I’m going to put my review here. I have been wanting to try these wipes. So I went ahead and bought theses. I was really disappointed because these wipes did a great job cleaning my face up it took off the makeup right away without having to run hard or use multiple wipes. The down side about them and the only reason why I was disappointed was because it burned my face. As soon as I used them my face started to sting and turn red. I didn’t think nothing of it so I decided to give it one more try another time and the same thing happen. Why do the burn I read other reviews that say the same.