Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask uploaded by darkskin e.

BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Softening Facial Mask
  • "I love this product!!! I have pretty sensitive skin, but this mask doesn't dry my skin out! I love the way it makes my face feel after I rinse it off. I recommend this product to any beauty enthusiast out there. You'll be addicted to not only this product, but this brand." in 8 reviews
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
Okay to start I want to say this product I haven’t used. But I couldn’t find the yes to carrots facial wipes that I have used. So I’m going to put my review here. I have been wanting to try these wipes. So I went ahead and bought theses. I was really disappointed because these wipes did a great job cleaning my face up it took off the makeup right away without having to run hard or use multiple wipes. The down side about them and the only reason why I was disappointed was because it burned my face. As soon as I used them my face started to sting and turn red. I didn’t think nothing of it so I decided to give it one more try another time and the same thing happen. Why do the burn I read other reviews that say the same.
Taryn R.
Cincinnati, OH
This mask smelled great and didn't irritate my skin at all. The application was super simple and removal was too. I didn't notice a difference in how my skin looked but it definitely felt softer and more moisturized. I typically have pretty oily skin but this didn't make me break out even though it's meant for drier skin types. Definitely reccomend for more than just normal to dry skin types!
Alexx V.
Aston
This mask made my face so much softer and it helped bring the inflammation down a lot. Bought this at target and it was the package that captured my attention. This was extremely gentle on my skin. I recommend this product for anyone who struggles with psoriasis!
Olivia J.
The yes to carrot mask was good but I really do not like the smell. The packaging is nice but I just felt like the smell stayed on my skin too long. Someone else might like it though! I got mine at Ulta!
Juice J.
Apopka, FL
When first using the product, I instantly noticed it had a pleasant smell and a great texture. After a few uses, my skin was noticeably soft and I had a WONDERFUL glow. I would definately recommend
Jessica R.
El Paso, TX
Literally cannot even begin to talk about how amazing this brand is. Everything is so effective & makes your skin feel so soft + clean. Plus overall the packaging is cute too!
Meredith E.
Harrisonburg
I adore this product. I have extremely dry and sensitive/acne prone skin, so harsh products tend to break me out even more. This product smells incredible and is gentle on the skin. I use it once a week in addition to my other skin care products. I would definitely recommend this to any skin type.
Cheryl C.
Shoreline, WA
Great mask at a great price point! Love the smell and that it is cruelty free. I’ve found masks to be great self care and this one leaves your face feeling fresh and hydrated. I use about twice a week - it’s gentle and smells nice.
Faith D.
Eugene
I love this product. It was easy to use and had a great scent. It was a good value at under ten dollars and the fact I was about to pick it up at Walgreens
Was even better. I probably wouldn’t change a thing!
Tatiana G.
Pinson
This product will leave your skin soft and clear! It’s not to expensive and not to cheap! It’s gentle on the skin but definitely effective in softening the skin without leaving it oily or dry.
Sue V.
Does this have a bad smell?