Yes To Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY YES TO

Yes To™ Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo.
New!
Hydrates scalp.
Tea tree soothes and calms.
Yes to clean, healthy hair!
Soothes dry, flaky scalp in 7 days!
Paraben-free.
99% Natural product.
11.5 fl oz/340ml. see more...

Yes To Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo
  • "I have been dealing with a dry scalp for a while now (I'm in AZ) so this was on Clearance at target the other day so I picked it up, it smells nice, is natural (yay!)" in 3 reviews
  • "Bought this shampoo just to try it since it was on clearance (I love Yes To products) and it leaves my hair soft but has a weird smell to it." in 2 reviews
  • "love the tea tree oil and carroty smell." in 2 reviews
  • "Tea tree oil for whatever reason tends to tangle my hair more easily, so I have to use a pretty moisturizing conditioner on the ends." in 2 reviews
  • "I have noticed that while it worked really well at first, I do have a bit of an itchy scalp- I'm looking for something that completely eradicates scalp itch and dandruff." in 1 review
Lovely mom A.
I been using it 4 bottle and at first work but, my scarf still fleacky so I love the smell and maxing for all the bottle I using. I bought them at Walgreen during there buy 1 get 1 for 50% off. It's little pricey because it's organic. I did recommend.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
When my scalp is dry, I use this and the conditioner. It makes my scalp feel a lot better, and the shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. It has a nice scent as well. I recommend to everyone who has a dry scalp.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I get itchy irritated scalp sometimes especially when I am sweating alot, thus stuff really helps out alot
Kourtney C.
I get a dry scalp that causes flaking. I've tried several solutions for dandruff, but those just further dry my scalp and make it way worse. This has worked great for me! It has dramatically decreased my scalp dryness and stopped any flaking. I would recommend this to anyone who has a dry scalp and/or flaking that isn't dandruff!
Stephanie F.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this because it doesn't have methylisothiazolinone in it, which I thought could possibly be contributing to my dermatitis (because nothing else made sense, so why not?). I've been using it for about a week, and so far I really like this shampoo a lot. The smell is great -- it really does kind of smell like carrots! But it's also got tea tree oil in it, which smells really fresh and is great for your hair. Tea tree oil for whatever reason tends to tangle my hair more easily, so I have to use a pretty moisturizing conditioner on the ends. I have an oily scalp, and it hasn't done much for that...my hair still gets greasy after 12 hours, but I've had that problem all my life. It's also not a shampoo that claims to solve that issue -- it's for scalp relief. It lathers well (there is a sulfate in it) and just feels great. Surprisingly, I think it has relieved my scalp more so than the anti-dandruff shampoos I'd been using. It's a little expensive at $7.99 a bottle, but it is 99% natural. I prefer this over the Organix brand. Can't wait to try more from the "Yes to" line!
DONNA V.
I've been looking for a dry scalp shampoo that's chemical-free AND cruelty-free, which is easier said then done, it seems. When I first tried this, I noticed it worked really well right away. I've been using it for the past couple of months now. I like it a lot. I have noticed that while it worked really well at first, I do have a bit of an itchy scalp- I'm looking for something that completely eradicates scalp itch and dandruff. Maybe Say Yes to Carrots has an additional product that might be good? I'll definitely keep using this as I do really like it and I have noticed that I have stronger and shinier hair than I've had with other shampoos I've used....
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I grabbed yes to carrots after years of using head & shoulders. I'm so glad I did. The scent is light and fresh, the formula isn't too thick, and it's natural. I use this with the scalp relief conditioner and alternate with a product that relieves frizz - I don't even have to use this every day, and it still works wonders! So much better than other shampoos out there for itchy/dry scalp. My husband has even tried it and was impressed. He asked me which expensive all-natural store I bought it at - I was pleased to show him that it was at Target and our grocery store for a wonderful price!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Been using this for a month or so now. I expected it would heal dry patches on my scalp, lessening dandruff and flakes, but no such luck. I don't fully blame this shampoo for that though, as I still use a different brand conditioner. This does, however, lessen itching in my scalp for good while after a shower. This is a huge plus, as I'm sure itching doesn't look appealing and irritates my scalp further. Overall, good product &ID buy it again for the right price (paid less than $5 this time around, wouldn't pay normal price).
Janitsa R.
Chicopee, MA
Been using it for about a week, every 2-3 days. it cleans my hair, I'm not sure if it is helping my dandruff though. my head still seems flaky but nonetheless my hair is very clean and smells delicious! love the tea tree oil and carroty smell. i wanted to try something natural/organic to my hair, however it still suds up which was weird to me. i will most likely buy again though.
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
I started using this for itchy scalp. I literally would itch all day long. It was extremely frustrating! This product has been a miracle! Within one week, I was itching less and now, 6 weeks later, I hardly itch at all. Highly recommend
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
What stores carry this product?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
How long did it take for you guys to see improvements?
Mandy C.
Gainesville, VA
Does this shampoo help with flaky scalp?
Holly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it vegan? I need a good natural vegan shampoo for dryness!
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone seen great results using this? If so what was your routine? How frequently were you washing? Thx