BY YES TO

Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Conditioner: Soothes dry, flaky scalp in 7 days 99% natural Paraben free Petroleum and SLS free Cruelty free see more...

• Anyone have any good thoughts on this product? I have tried every...1 Answers
  • I have minor seborrheic dermatitis and my scalp tend to flake and...1 Answers
  • How does this conditioner affect the texture of hair? Most scalp ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kara C.
I've tried a couple different shampoos and conditioners from this brand and I just don't feel like they are worth the money. You can buy great salon products from Ulta for just as much and get better results.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the best conditioners I've used. It helps treat and prevent dandruff and leaves my hair really soft. The conditioner is nice and thick and very moisturizing
Kayla M.
This product smells ok. It isn't my kind of scent. I picked it up at Target because they were out of the Yes To Coconut conditioner and I really needed some. It is creamy and not super heavy. It does wash out well and doesn't leave residue.
Saisha B.
Bought this at Walgreen's, on clearance for under $3. It has really helped my dry scalp caused by winter and the cold weather. I love that it has Tea Tree oil in it. Best part all natural, paraben free which makes me comfortable using their products on my children :)
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I have always wanted to try these products there kind of expensive, but there all natural and I have only heard good things soon as I get a coupon I getting it u can't go wrong with natural
Brittney P.
Frisco, TX
I used to use this all the time because it was paraben free. I don't use it anymore but remember loving it when I did use it.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good conditioner it keep your hair feeling soft and smooth this I'll buy again.
Samantha P.
Verona, KY
This products is heaven sent. For months I have wasted money on other products that kept causing my scalp to breakout. I was getting so discouraged. Until I tired this! No more breakouts and happy hair!
Janet W.
How does this conditioner affect the texture of hair? Most scalp formulas are either drying or greasy.
Annah P.
Tampa, FL
Anyone have any good thoughts on this product? I have tried everything from Head & Shoulders to tar shampoo and looking to try new things.
sabre L.
I have minor seborrheic dermatitis and my scalp tend to flake and itch only a day or two after showering. I currently use the JÄSÖN normalising shampoo without conditioner and it does pretty good. I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with this product as with the JÄSÖN product? Does it have a scent? What would you rate it?