BY YES TO

Meet mornings head on with that beautiful face!
Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream softens, smoothes and firms your skin, leaving you with a healthy nourishing glow that radiates through the day. Say yes to a morning moisturiser for day-long nourishment that will keep the gorgeous glow on your face!
95% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

Glide onto your clean, eager face and neck. Massage gently in circular motions until cream is absorbed. Check out the mirror for that gorgeous, radiant face smiling back at you!

Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol,Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Ipomoea Batatas Tuber Extract*, Silt,Tocopherol, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil , Spirulina Maxima Extract*, Mel Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Squalane, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol. *Certified Organic Ingredient

Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream
  • "Very moisturizing and brightening!! Not too heavy it greasy. Has SPF 15 which is really helpful. There's no fragrance and good ingredients that won't irritate he skin. Would defined recommend to others" in 5 reviews
Cassy L.
Glendale
Works wonders! I have very oily skin and was skeptical to try at first . My makeup and face look and feel great even  after several hours of initial application.  With a SPF of 15 , I am good to go in the Arizona sun . Definetly my to go moisturizer !!! Doesn’t break my piggy bank and my husband loves it !!
_thirdeyefleye F.
I really like this moisturizer. I was a little worried when I first applied it because it was thick and kinda felt like sunscreen but it gets soaked up when you rub into face. It does have spf which is a plus little greasy before soaking in but feels good once rubbed in.
Jillian J.
Summerville
I honestly can not say enough great things about this product! As a student this cream is perfect! It moisturizes without being overbearing and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It is easily purchased at target or online from Amazon (which is where I found it)
Hannah R.
Atlanta
LOVE THIS STUFF. This product left my skin healthy and glowing. It was gentle on my skin, and it smells nice, too. I had never used it before, but I'll definitely buy it again, and I'd recommend to any friend. It's available online at multiple retailers.
Maggie B.
Lawrence
This product provides light but nourishing daytime moisture. It has a pleasant fragrance that lasts but doesn't overpower. The absorbency could be slightly better, but otherwise, it's wonderful. I'd recommend this, especially to people who don't like harsh ingredients and won't buy products tested on animals.
Susan C.
Toms River, NJ
This product I do enjoy very much. I use it as a sunscreen sometimes on my face. My sister used this and she really liked it and these products helped clear her acne. The only thing that I do not like about this product is, that it's so hard to rub in.Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
Obiageli E.
Richardson
I felt like it didn't do much to my skin, and I didn't feel a difference in the texture of my skin. I feel like it's a waste of your money, and I would have rather saved up a bit more so I could afford a more pricey but effective brand.  I would not recommend this to friends or family.
Princess N.
At first I was hesitant to try this because I assumed it would smell like ...carrots. However, the scent is very pleasant. I picked it up from my local target and it was affordable. I use it daily and it is in my skincare routine rotation. I will continue to purchase and recommend other to do the same
Abigail P.
St. Paul
I bought this to replace my old moisturizer with sunscreen for summer. This was a downgrade in SPF (only 15) but is more moisturizing. Goes on a little thick when first applied. Carrot smell is strong when you first put it on. A good price, but not the best product
Emily C.
Lake Placid, NY
I love the cream cleanser from this line but I hated this day cream. The zinc oxide definitely leaves a white cast on your skin and it made my skin feel so tacky. I have really sensitive skin so I thought this would be good but unfortunately it went in the trash.