BY YES TO

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Do you use this as a regular lotion or is it something th...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the Yes to Carrots face wash?2 Answers
Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream
  • "This day cream is amazing! It gives tons of hydration, which I personally need. Especially in the winter months, this lotion is perfect. If you have dry skin, I recommend this! The ingredients are natural. You will be able to tell a visible difference in your skin after using this, I did. The longer you use, the better the results." in 8 reviews
  • "Creamy & dreamy, one of my favorite products by Yes to Carrots. It's food for the face -your dry skin will 'eat up' the hydration. It's a thick product that I like to slather on and let sink in. You will notice softer skin that looks refreshed after using this moisturizing day cream. The almond oil helps to make the scent light and pleasing." in 4 reviews
  • "I absolutely adore this day cream. Having dry and sensitive skin, I feel nourished and hydrated with each use. It rubs in easily, not leaving white cream marks anywhere. I use this on my face daily and have noticed a difference in dryness. No irritation (unless I use an excess amount--you don't need much) and the smell is light and delightful." in 3 reviews
  • "I started using the day cream after I fell in love with their night cream." in 1 review
amber g.
Mount Pleasant
I did enjoy this product. It was not my favorite face cream due to the tacky feeling it left on my face. But other then that I liked everything about this product. chemical and cruelty free, minimal packaging. All great things to look for in a company!
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
This was just okay for me. I'm not a fan of the jar packaging. The one I tried had spf and smelled SO strong of sunscreen but the smell faded once it was ok my face. It was very hydrating. I don't think I would repurchase it was nothing special
Dani L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
My skin is very sensitive and finding a product that doesn't break me out of causes redness is definitely a rarity. This one did it! It works so well with my skin and couldn't be more thankful for my friend telling me about it. Would recommend.
Alma E.
Oxnard
Thick consistency which immediately gets me thinking it's going to be super moisturizing. Leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated without the greasy residue. I purchased it at Walmart. Seemed like a good product yet nothing amazingly out of the ordinary.
Urvashi B.
This was perfect for my skin pretty much all year round.  It wasn't too light or too heavy.  I love that it goes on matte, so it's perfect for layering under makeup.  I did notice a difference in my skin in the winter.  I was not having as much dry patch skin, which is amazing for my eczema.
Olivia F.
Golden Valley
Okay, so I bought this with high expectations. It's gentle, smells great and is really moisturizing. However, if you have oily skin, I would not recommend this product for you. It made my skin twice as oily.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this brand!! This is the first product of theirs I tried and although it wasn’t my favorite I still use it because it really does work well on my skin and I use it for the spf Benefits.
Emily B.
This product was extremely helpful in helping my foundation not stick to my dry patches. I put it on 10 to 15 minutes before my makeup routine and it helps fantastically. The product is well worth it, but it's hard to find in store.
Dawn O.
Vancouver, WA
The manufacturer claims it will leave your face glowing. I wouldn't go that far, but it did leave my skin incredibly soft. More importantly, it managed to clean and softened my skin without irritation. I have very fair, slightly dry, extremely sensitive skin. This mask was very gentle. There was a slight tingling sensation, probably caused by the niacin, but no burning or redness.My only complaint: the jar is so small. It is very effective, however.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this day cream. It really does moisturize my super dry skin, and it provides instant relief! They're cruelty free; meaning they don't test on animals! And the products that they use are all natural! So yes they really use carrots, and YES they really use sweet almond oil. It gives my skin the nutrients it needs. So yay to happy skin! These are quite expensive, but I found it at Ross for a fraction of the cost! It would be $14.97 at Walmart but it ended up being around $7 at Ross!
Mally D.
Is this as good as the Yes to Carrots face wash?
Jennifer C.
Escondido, CA
Do you use this as a regular lotion or is it something that needs to be washed off?
Brenda G.
Marysville, CA
Is this good for oily skin?