BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to sweet almond oil to hydrate. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connect with Mother Natu see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Do you use this as a regular lotion or is it something that needs...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the Yes to Carrots face wash?2 Answers
Yes to Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream
  • "I started using the day cream after I fell in love with their night cream." in 1 review
  • "It's food for the face -your dry skin will 'eat up' the hydration its amazing and it will always be my favourite" in 1 review
Dawn O.
VANCOUVER, WA
The manufacturer claims it will leave your face glowing. I wouldn't go that far, but it did leave my skin incredibly soft. More importantly, it managed to clean and softened my skin without irritation. I have very fair, slightly dry, extremely sensitive skin. This mask was very gentle. There was a slight tingling sensation, probably caused by the niacin, but no burning or redness.My only complaint: the jar is so small. It is very effective, however.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I love this moisturizer because I have super dry skin and this is super hydrating. I would definitely recommend this product because it's effective and price point is right on. I liked the smell and I love how thick and creamy it is. It doesn't have that greasy feeling that some moisturizers do!!
amber g.
Mount Pleasant
I did enjoy this product. It was not my favorite face cream due to the tacky feeling it left on my face. But other then that I liked everything about this product. chemical and cruelty free, minimal packaging. All great things to look for in a company!
Dani L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
My skin is very sensitive and finding a product that doesn't break me out of causes redness is definitely a rarity. This one did it! It works so well with my skin and couldn't be more thankful for my friend telling me about it. Would recommend.
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
This was just okay for me. I'm not a fan of the jar packaging. The one I tried had spf and smelled SO strong of sunscreen but the smell faded once it was ok my face. It was very hydrating. I don't think I would repurchase it was nothing special
Alma E.
Oxnard
Thick consistency which immediately gets me thinking it's going to be super moisturizing. Leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated without the greasy residue. I purchased it at Walmart. Seemed like a good product yet nothing amazingly out of the ordinary.
Olivia F.
Golden Valley
Okay, so I bought this with high expectations. It's gentle, smells great and is really moisturizing. However, if you have oily skin, I would not recommend this product for you. It made my skin twice as oily.
Urvashi B.
This was perfect for my skin pretty much all year round.  It wasn't too light or too heavy.  I love that it goes on matte, so it's perfect for layering under makeup.  I did notice a difference in my skin in the winter.  I was not having as much dry patch skin, which is amazing for my eczema.
Emily B.
This product was extremely helpful in helping my foundation not stick to my dry patches. I put it on 10 to 15 minutes before my makeup routine and it helps fantastically. The product is well worth it, but it's hard to find in store.
Michelinne C.
I love this day cream. It really does moisturize my super dry skin, and it provides instant relief! They're cruelty free; meaning they don't test on animals! And the products that they use are all natural! So yes they really use carrots, and YES they really use sweet almond oil. It gives my skin the nutrients it needs. So yay to happy skin! These are quite expensive, but I found it at Ross for a fraction of the cost! It would be $14.97 at Walmart but it ended up being around $7 at Ross!
Mally D.
Is this as good as the Yes to Carrots face wash?
Jennifer C.
Escondido, CA
Do you use this as a regular lotion or is it something that needs to be washed off?
Brenda G.
Marysville, CA
Is this good for oily skin?