Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #52 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin." in 1 review
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Tina D.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Great product that left my skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed! It is easy to apply and does not feel heavy or greasy. Love it!
Kaitlyn R.
Easley, SC
The smell of this is amazing and all it takes is a little dab and it goes along way. I will most definitely repurchase this item!
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This cream smells great and is incredibly moisturizing. The only thing I would change is packaging because of hygiene reasons.
Emmy H.
Lakeland, FL
You will feel that you are in heaven , after using this cream, you will feel refreshed the next day you won't regret it
Billie M.
St Louis Park , MN
A little harsh for sensitive skin bit does its job very well. My only concern is that it made my breakouts burn when applied
Sterling H.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
AmAzing face mask! I use this only once or twice a week which is working great for me. I love how my skin feels afterwards
Jaime Cerridwen D.
I have really dry skin and this not only helps but it is a miracle. I wish I had more because i cried the day I ran out.
Meg R.
LOVE this night Cream! Keeps my skin super silky without feeling greasy. I always wake up feeling refreshed and hydrated!
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
I have the day cream and this one is a lot thicker in consistency but it is also very hydrating. Love the Yes To brand.
Lesley W.
Akron, PA
Love the feel of this night cream. It makes my skin soft and smooth. It is easy to use and makes my night routine easy.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?