Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #52 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin." in 1 review
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price.
Katelyn C.
I love this product for winter. Put some on after a shower at night and you'll wake up with hydrated even skin. I went through two tubs the first time I bought it!
Laura P.
Akron , OH
This was perfect for winter. It is thick, incredibly hydrating and helps repair from the harsh, dry air. I did use this through the spring just to use it up and it was just too heavy. it worked incredibly well but I woke up feeling really greasy. I would use this again in a heartbeat – but only in the winter!
Alexandra  A.
Moneta, VA
I absolutely ADORE this product! Every cream/moisturizer produced by the Yes to Organics company is a hit and this one definitely does not break the trend! After applying this product at night, you will wake up the next morning not only looking refreshed but feeling the same way!
megan p.
Warren, OH
Love this! It smells a little strange at first, but I quickly realized it was a natural smell, and not overflowed with chemicals. My skin felt amazing the first morning after I used it. It was softer and definitely brighter.
Stella R.
This night cream works wonders! I use it right under my eyes and I've seen quite a difference. Not very pricey and is very good quality. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Siara S.
I have a chronic disease and I have terrible insomnia so even when I don't get much sleep this creme is a big help when it comes to brightening and underbags!
Kathi B.
Valrico, FL
This is an awesome product. My skin feels amazing in the morning! It has changed the texture and added so.much moisture to all the dry areas on my face
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
It’s nothing special. It feels like a heavy moisturizer and I really can’t tell that it did anything at all. My skin is still dry in the morning.
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
It smells nice. It’s not too heavy feeling but it wasn’t my favorite either. I’d prefer a lighter cream. It is still a really great cream though.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?