Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #52 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin." in 1 review
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Monica B.
This cream is ok I have dry skin I use this for the past month every night I wake up sometimes with my face feeling nice and moisturized or it just feels dry . I think the formula needs some improving I will not be repurchasing I will look for something better . I also wish it did smell like carrots
Dominique B.
I have been using this every night since I purchased it. I really like how moisturizing the cream is. I re-hydrates my face after washing it off. The only faults I have with it is that it smells bad and it leaves my face looking greasy, which is not as big of a problem as the smell as I am only using it right before bed. However, does look beautiful and feels so soft in the morning after using this.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I love this night cream. I have very dry skin and this is so ulta hydrating! It does not irritate my sensitive skin and it goes over my serum perfectly and still sets in to my skin. I love all of the Yes To products but this is one of my absolute favorites!
Margie C.
Canyon Country, CA
My skin is combination/normal. In the winter I get dry in my T-Zone a little. And in summer i get a little greasy. This is not something I use in the summer because the skin is already producing more oils. But in the winter and cooler season this is great. The moisture seeps into the skin. However, it doesn't leave you feeling like a grease ball.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm very pleased. I've used a few night creams that were a bit more moisturizing, but this one feels nice and I think will be better for the summer months when my skin isn't crazy dry. Hasn't caused any breakouts, is a good amount of product for the price. Great ingredients too!
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a face cream obsession! I really didn't notice any change with this cream but not really to a point that I would notice one. I love the light scent of this product and how moisturized I feel with it on.
Laci S.
Anderson, SC
Just purchased this product at Walgreens so tonight is my first time using it! I absolutely love the way it feels and would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants that extra boost of moisture at night!
Jacinta H.
I like that it's using natural ingredients,(carrots) , it's a nice heavy moisturizing lotion without being greasy. My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me. So for the price it's a very nice evening facial lotion.
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
I did not like the product at all. When I put it on at night I had the feeling like my face was on fire, so I had to go and wash it off. After I washed it of I got red paches on my face. They lasted for about a day. I couldn't even use moisturizer.
alyssa B.
Grand forks, ND
I have dry skin to combination skin, depending on the season, and I find this works well for both, but especially for when my skin is driest. I've actually used this as a day cream when traveling (I forgot my daily moisturizer), and it worked great!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?