Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO #92 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to

Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price." in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin." in 23 reviews
  • "Yes to is one of my favorite, go-to brands. This night cream is super moisturizing, but not too heavy. It has a very subtle scent." in 19 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
itzayana f.
South Gate, CA
i loved the texture of this cream. since the first try my face felt moist and soft. it was so gentle and smooth on my skin. i bought it at Ulta one of my favorite places to shop. yes this was my first time buying the cream ive use their mask so i knew i wasn't gonna be disappointed with this cream.
Emily U.
Valley
I felt so refreshed in the morning after applying this product the night before. It wasn't super expensive like other night creams and I would say it's a great buy for the price. I'm not usually a night cream person but I would definitely buy again!
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
This Yes To product didn’t work for me. I have wired combo skin that starts out feeling dry in the morning and ends up oily by the end of the day. This product didn’t moisturize enough to take care of the dryness, but it felt heavy and oily on my face.
Daria K.
Elmwood Park

This YES cream has nice but pretty
strong smell. I didn't mind it as it was pleasant fragrance but I if you don't
like any smell in your night routine products then it is not for you. I would recommend
this cream as it is very moisturizing and my skin looked great in the morning.
I didn't experience any redness or allergies.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased mine from target & it wasn't pricey at all. But it didn't work out for my dry skin type. The smell was so bad & the packaging is ok. I felt like my skin still felt dry after using this. I wouldn't repurchase again or recommend.
Shana D.
Greenville , RI
Love this cream! Had a super light texture and smells amazing. My skin is super sensitive on top of combination, so I am cautious about my lotions. This lotion not only feels great, but moisturizers well and doesn't make me break out!
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I got a sample and went back to get more this really halos my dark circles around my eyes as a mom of a 1 year old I don’t look so old when I use this every night but it’s not always at my Walmart so hopefully that changes.
Vanessa K.
This night moisturizer is a nice decently heavy night cream that hydrates over night without clogging pores. I have also noticed that my acne tends to have less redness in the morning, which is fantastic. NOTE: I began taking acne medication, which caused my skin to become more sensitive. I also use an acne-topical lotion sometimes that dries out the skin a little, so in combination, causes more sensitive skin. I have found that my skin definitely sometimes becomes a little red/tingly when I used this cream in conjunction. HERE is my solution (for those using acne things): if on medication and/or using topical cream: It's okay to use this lotion, JUST MAKE SURE that you put the topical cream on probably half an hour or an hour before you put this moisturizer on. OTHERWISE I have noticed that there IS a negative reaction (REALLY TINGLY and my skin gets all read). BUT: so long as you don't put it on immediately after, it is okay and still helps to moisturize the skin with no ill effects, and doesn't increase acne.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
I love this cream! After a few nights of using it I started noticing that my skin was a lot softer, my acne was fading away and any allergic reactions I had were calming down significantly! After using it for a few more nights my skin was becoming more flawless and I could see a little glow on my skin!
I also love the smell of it, it's very natural and soothing.
I've seen some reviews complain about the creams thickness, heaviness and that it's greasy. I felt like that in the beginning as well but then I tried using a lot less product and it didn't feel greasy anymore. The skin looks greasy but doesn't feel greasy for the first 30 minutes because of the creams thickness. But it's a night cream that really works and I guess the thick texture makes that possible!
Aubrey T.
Savannah
As usual, this brand never disappoints. I mostly use this product around my eyes at night, as I tend to rub my eyes throughout the day. My eyes look bright in the morning, and the dark circles are not a noticeable as before.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Mariann C.
What are the ingrediants?