Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #52 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin." in 1 review
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Christine F.
Middletown, New Jersey
I always see this brand at my local Target. Decided to give it a try. I liked the texture of the night cream. Thick enough to feel rich, but not too heavy. Scent was light and natural. It moisturized my face nicely.
Teresa A.
This was so gross! It smelled really weird and I just didn't like it. It evaporated from the jar over time too! Super weird. Definitely didn't buy that again.
Taylor C.
Elkhart, IN
I use this more than just at night just because it does the job and beyond, leaves my skin feeling softer than that baby’s butt. I’ve been using this for 2 years, and it’s so worth it.
Kelcee B.
I love creams for my skin most creams are good for your face and body but I really loved this one it was very moisturizing and nourishing at the same time and I really love this cream and I actually still use it
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin.
Talaina M.
This is the best night time moisturizer I've found so far. For the most part, I do tend to stick with the Yes To brand (I use the Yes To Tomatoes products for acne) since they are all-natural. I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone, combination skin, and this moisturizer works very well with my skin. It doesn't break me out at all. It's just the right consistency. The price isn't that bad, especially since the jar will last for several months. I haven't tried the daytime moisturizer, but I highly recommend this night cream!
Kaylea S.
Portland, OR
At first this made my skin feel like it was going to break out in hives. I have sensitive super dry skin so I have to be careful about what I put on my face. I didn't notice any hives after using it a few times so I was happy. Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it. My skin is moisturized in the morning, even in very dry places like on my nose. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase because I want to try out other night creams but it works great for now!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this night cream was just okay compared to some other night creams I've used. To me, it feels greasy and I look greasy after I apply it to my skin...which I am not a fan of. The smell is okay, but for some reason smells very chemically to me. The thickness of this product was a little too much for me, it felt thick and heavy. Overall I thought the results were just okay. I didn't really notice any difference after using it for a while which was disappointing.
Sarah M.
I love this night cream. I have sensitive skin that is very prone to acne, and this cream does not irritate my skin or seem to cause any new zits. The cream is unscented which can be kind of weird but I actually enjoy the fresh smell. The cream is a little expensive, but it doesn't make my skin break out, so it's worth every penny.
Tiffany D.
Irving, TX
I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty. I picked this up, although it was a bit pricey, and I really liked this product! I like the amount of product that comes into the tub. You have pretty much use this for both day and night, but I mainly use it after I take a shower. Leaves skin very smooth. However, I can't use this product did the season change from summer to fall since it makes my face feel oily and sticky after application. But this product is amazing!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?