Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to

Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price." in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin." in 23 reviews
  • "Yes to is one of my favorite, go-to brands. This night cream is super moisturizing, but not too heavy. It has a very subtle scent." in 19 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
I religiously use this very night. I’ve repurchased twice already and have yet to be disappointed. It’s very adorable and the best way to purchase is online. I look for discounts at target or for coupons.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This cream is gentle and effective. I use it every night. I have sensitive dry skin and live in a cold dry climate. This cream has made a big difference in my skin this winter! I will definitely buy more when my tub runs out.
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Smells good after a warm calming bath to go to bed with . It smells great and my husband does not complain he loves my face when I put this on and won't stop kissing me. It's very gentle on my skin lol
Kallie F.
Huntsville, AL
This whole line will do wonders for you! I use almost all of their products and am very pleased with the results! The products also always smell fantastic!! Great for people with sensitive and/or dry skin.
Kristi B.
I got this from Job Lot actually, and it was super inexpensive because I got it on their 40% off day! Because of that, I feel like this is a great product for the price. I don’t like the smell though.
Genesis C.
Folsom , PA
YES YES YESSSS !!! Omg this works wonders as well I know I say that about mostly all the products I review and it’s because I’m actually good at finding good products for less so if you ever feel like you need help get at your girl right here💁🏽‍♀️👑 lol anyways back to the product I got this Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream at target and I love the simplicity of the package also I like how they mostly don’t have scents well most of them but this night cream is what you’re looking for if you want VER VERY nourished skin... I don’t recommend this to you if you have oily skin because it is soo creamy and it can be oily but if you don’t have a problem with that make This your new baby !!
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Very moisturizing and very gentle on skin! I often have problems with moisturizers actually doing the opposite and drying my skin out and this one did not do that. I'd highly recommend this to others especially if you have sensitive skin.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Salem C.
Lancaster, OH
I definitely had a love-hate relationship with this product. Sometimes it would sink into my skin and be great but most of the time it would just sit there and never actually absorb.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I've been trying this out for about a month and I can say this is a great night cream. It's rich and creamy and my skin loves it. It absorbs quickly which is a good sign. It has tons of benefits and vitamins but my favorite part is that it has vitamin E. I wake up with bouncy, supple, glowy skin. I have combination skin and my skin hasn't had any negative reaction to this.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Mariann C.
What are the ingrediants?