Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #52 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin." in 1 review
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Julianne D.
Ridgewood, NJ
This mask works pretty well! It has a nice smell to it and a clean texture. I have very bad circles under my eyes and dry skin and it definitely felt better the next day. I didn't know if it would work too well since it is on the cheaper side but don't let that deceive you! Definitely will be purchasing more of their products in the future.
Katrina M.
Northern Virgina
I love 'Yes To' products, but this one just wasn't doing it for me. It's okay if you absolutely need a moisturizer, but it's definitely not in my top five. For me, it clogged my pores and led to some minor breakouts. I use it sometimes for under my eyes when they're unusually dry, but I'd much rather look for a better product.
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
I can't really say a yay or nay on this product. I didn't hate it but I also didn't love it. I have very sensitive combination skin and it didn't break me out like alot of products do so that was a plus! I'm hoping they add more selection by the yes to line at our Walmart and Target so I can try more products!
Tiffany M.
Liverpool, NY
I used this cream after cleansing and toning. Kept my skin well hydrated overnight and not greasy or oily. I would recommend this face cream to anyone that has dry skin or fine line concerns. Carrots are excellent for your skin and have tons of antioxidants that are beneficial for combating fine lines.
Rachel R.
Phenix City, AL
This lotion is SO soothing! It has been a lifesaver for my dry skin. I would recommend it to anyone who deals with dry or irritated skin. I told my mom and brother about this cream and now they both use it too!
aesthetic m.
I have sensitive, dry skin, but when I applied this product to my face it started to sting a lot. I waited a while before trying the product again and i still got the same result and had to rinse it off immediately. I personally wouldn't recommend it for that reason, but i gave it two stars because the smell is pleasant and it is affordable if anyone else wants to try it! : )
Hannah S.
Shelbyville
This product is very easy to use. A little messy but not bad. It did meet my expectation in a mask. I bought this particular product at target. It came in a little box and inside the box was the little container. Yes, I would buy it again. It is easy on my face.
Iitzii F.
south gate, CA
i loved the texture of this cream. since the first try my face felt moist and soft. it was so gentle and smooth on my skin. i bought it at Ulta one of my favorite places to shop. yes this was my first time buying the cream ive use their mask so i knew i wasn't gonna be disappointed with this cream.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased mine from target & it wasn't pricey at all. But it didn't work out for my dry skin type. The smell was so bad & the packaging is ok. I felt like my skin still felt dry after using this. I wouldn't repurchase again or recommend.
Shana D.
Greenville, RI
Love this cream! Had a super light texture and smells amazing. My skin is super sensitive on top of combination, so I am cautious about my lotions. This lotion not only feels great, but moisturizers well and doesn't make me break out!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?