Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to

Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price." in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin." in 23 reviews
  • "Yes to is one of my favorite, go-to brands. This night cream is super moisturizing, but not too heavy. It has a very subtle scent." in 19 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Li R.
New York City
I use this every night and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It does not irritate my sensitive skin nor does it break me out. The only thing I do not like is the smell.
Katie B.
Valparaiso
I really love this product! It is super thick, which is what I'm looking for anytime I moisturize my face. I used it all the time, not just at night. If you have dry skin and always are looking for nice thick face cream, try this! It also hasn't made my skin burn or tingle. I have dry, sensitive skin and the product has been great!
Madi B.
Round rock , TX
This product was just average in my opinion. I enjoy that it’s all natural but not sure it made a huge difference in my skin. I did not enjoy the smell either. I don’t think I would repurchase.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Amazing night cream! Hydrated and nurtured my skin as I sleep! Great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great. Would buy again.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
Very emollient product. Completely thick and nourishing. It definitely did what I expected it to do. An overnight cream should feel like this, however less oily would be better. My skin felt very moisturized and bright in the morning. Didn't break me out at all, and I felt like it did it's job.
Erin C.
Corning, CA
I really wanted this product to be the one - the price point was good, and I loved the sound of it! But I just didn’t think it could hang with some of the other only-slightly more expensive products on the market. Decent, but just not much for results. Unfortunately won’t buy again.
Chloe P.
Northville , MI
This product smells gross it does not work at all I do not recommend anyone with very oily skin or even very gentle skin because it will make it very harsh and irritate your skin this was not a good price are usually do love their products but this time to clean just was not good
Amanda W.
I love this skin cream! The fact it’s made with natural ingredients, the packaging is simple, it doesn’t have a funky smell to it, and it’s not overly thick all work for me! I bought it through Grove, which honestly means it’s a bit overpriced, but I am so glad I tried it, it’s been doing wonders for my super dry skin!
Soraya A.
The first product I tried from this brand was a cotton facial mask, I instantly fell in love with this brand! Found at Target and very affordable! Great for my sensitive skin, which is always a problem when wanting to give new products a try. This was amazing!
Stephanie l.
Denver
Works good. Could do more of what it's supposed to do. Doesn't smell that great either have to wash your face the next day it kind puts a orange tint to your face
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Mariann C.
What are the ingrediants?