Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to

Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price." in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin." in 23 reviews
  • "Yes to is one of my favorite, go-to brands. This night cream is super moisturizing, but not too heavy. It has a very subtle scent." in 19 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Laura P.
Coventry Twp, OH
This was perfect for winter. It is thick, incredibly hydrating and helps repair from the harsh, dry air. I did use this through the spring just to use it up and it was just too heavy. it worked incredibly well but I woke up feeling really greasy. I would use this again in a heartbeat – but only in the winter!
Denise K.
Gurnee
I have combination skin with an oily T-Zone and I have been using this night cream for a little over 4 months; I really enjoy it! I feel that when I wake up, my skin looks better than the night before!
Alexandra  A.
Moneta, VA
I absolutely ADORE this product! Every cream/moisturizer produced by the Yes to Organics company is a hit and this one definitely does not break the trend! After applying this product at night, you will wake up the next morning not only looking refreshed but feeling the same way!
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
Love how natural this product is, and how soft and moisturizing it makes your skin without making it oily overnight while you sleep. I would recommend buying this for the winter months at least.
Caitlyn H.
i have had this stuff for a few years, it isn't too bad but i don't think it worked all that well. and when i would use it my face would burn, it would mainly burn in the area under my eyes.
Rachel S.
I really enjoyed this product. I used it for a regular moisturizer when I was experiencing severely dry skin on my hands. It also has a fantastic smell, kind of like sunscreen but the good kind that smells sweet and fresh. Overall great product.
Kaily B.
I really enjoy this product. If you are expecting to wake up and have a new face, that's not going to happen but it will definitely moisturize your skin like it's nobody's business.
Julia B.
This is great! I use it at night obviously and it moisturizers my face great! I wake up and my face is so smooth and amazing! I would totally recommend to you guys with dry skin!
megan p.
Warren, OH
Love this! It smells a little strange at first, but I quickly realized it was a natural smell, and not overflowed with chemicals. My skin felt amazing the first morning after I used it. It was softer and definitely brighter.
Stella R.
This night cream works wonders! I use it right under my eyes and I've seen quite a difference. Not very pricey and is very good quality. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
Paige K.
Is this as good as everyone makes it sound?