Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #52 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin." in 1 review
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Raquel L.
Stanford, IL
This product makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. When i wake up its so smooth and shiny (in a good way) and radiant.
Ashley R.
This product was ok, not a huge difference in my skin but I do like YES products because they’re on the natural side.
Farren Y.
Love this night cream! It keeps my face hydrated over night into the next morning without having my skin break out.
Jessica B.
Good for sensitive skin/ normal to dry. This product did not make me break out and I have really sensitive skin.
MaKays J.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Amazing product over all! Noticed a small glow in the mornings ! Would recommend if you’re wanting to try out !
Samantha M.
marrero
I love using this night cream i wake up feeling bright and clean every morning . Refreshed and ready for work
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This product is perfect. This brand not test in animals this is amazing! I love it!!! I recommend. Very good.
Jaime O.
Waukesha
This product was great and I loved the results of how my skin felt after the use. Very clean and moisturized
Michelle L.
Absolutley amazing great for combo skin and oily skin good price also and lasts a long time I highly recomend
Julia H.
I love the brand say yes. I feel like it has so many good products and this ones great and smells awesome!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?