Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to

Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price." in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin." in 23 reviews
  • "Yes to is one of my favorite, go-to brands. This night cream is super moisturizing, but not too heavy. It has a very subtle scent." in 19 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
I love this night cream. I have very dry skin and this is so ulta hydrating! It does not irritate my sensitive skin and it goes over my serum perfectly and still sets in to my skin. I love all of the Yes To products but this is one of my absolute favorites!
Liliana K.
Largo
Wonderful! The overnight repairing cream made my face feel soo soft in the morning. I have combination ski, oily and dry, so this helped a lot. I would recommend ten out of ten to all of my friends. Left my face very supple and it felt clean and not greasy.
Margie C.
Canyon Country, CA
My skin is combination/normal. In the winter I get dry in my T-Zone a little. And in summer i get a little greasy. This is not something I use in the summer because the skin is already producing more oils. But in the winter and cooler season this is great. The moisture seeps into the skin. However, it doesn't leave you feeling like a grease ball.
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This night cream is ultra hydrating and has the most wonderful texture, like whipped butter. I've noticed my skin more supple and hydrated when using this product consistently. I can't say my skin is "repaired", I still suffer from redness, but it does hydrate. And it lasts! I've been using it every day for 3 months and haven't finished it yet!
Emily H.
Let me just start by saying this has to be one of the best ones !! It's affordable and it gets the job done !! Leaves your skin feeling smooth !! Feeling freshed and hydrated '!! I have dry skin and this product works great !! Especially in the winter when my skin is dry this product and some moisturizer and your on your way to perfect skin
David S.
This is my go-to night moisturizer. There is very little smell, it glides onto the skin so well and I feel very hydrated in the morning. I have normal to oily skin, and I find this is perfect year round for my skin. I have very few breakouts while using this product.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have a face cream obsession! I really didn't notice any change with this cream but not really to a point that I would notice one. I love the light scent of this product and how moisturized I feel with it on.
Lisa S.
Davison, MI
I've been using this for about a week now and I'm very pleased. I've used a few night creams that were a bit more moisturizing, but this one feels nice and I think will be better for the summer months when my skin isn't crazy dry. Hasn't caused any breakouts, is a good amount of product for the price. Great ingredients too!
Katrina M.
Northern Virgina
I love 'Yes To' products, but this one just wasn't doing it for me. It's okay if you absolutely need a moisturizer, but it's definitely not in my top five. For me, it clogged my pores and led to some minor breakouts. I use it sometimes for under my eyes when they're unusually dry, but I'd much rather look for a better product.
Makayla B.
Platteville , WI
I love the fact that this is made with real natural ingredient that are good for your skin. It gives great moisture that last for awhile. Highly recommend! I got mine at TJ-Max so it was not bad on price either.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
Paige K.
Is this as good as everyone makes it sound?