Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to

Yes To Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I love this night time lotion. It is perfect. It is super hydrating and best for dry skin. When using every night, I saw a visible difference in the look of my skin. It looked healtheir and definitely more hydrated. Great ingredients. Good price." in 26 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched). I started using this as my everyday night cream about a week ago and I've already noticed a big difference. My skin is also very sensitive, and this moisturizer doesn't break it out either. Highly recommended for very dry/sensitive skin year round or normal to dry winter skin." in 23 reviews
  • "Yes to is one of my favorite, go-to brands. This night cream is super moisturizing, but not too heavy. It has a very subtle scent." in 19 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Kelsey A.
Margate, FL
This product was recommended to me by a tattoo artist when a friend got a new tattoo done. He told me that it would bring the color back to my tattoo (which is about three years old now). It really has done just that! I have even started using it on my elbows, knees, scars from surgery, and other problem areas. It's done a fantastic job of healing the skin and reducing the scars so much. It's definitely a product I will use for a long time, and I've been converted to this brand for life now.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Their are higher end brands that I prefer but they have price tags that make it nearly impossible for me to always have them...those products are something I'd treat myself too a couple times a year. But this brand is affordable and natural....and it comes with some lovely results.  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I find that the masks work better on me then the creams but overall this product is good for the price and it’s less toxic than other brand names on the drugstore shelf. It still has some harsh chemicals in it which I’m not okay with but it’s good in a pinch! Good price point too!
nicole a.
Homer Glen, IL
The Yes to line is one of my favorites for natural skincare. This is very moisturizing and I wake up still looking moist and glowy which I like. I haven't seen it do much for my wrinkles but if you want a nice simple moisturizer than try it!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
April H.
I love every yes to product I have ever tried. This mask left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft to the touch. It pairs really well with any yes to face mask or face wash. Would recommend to anyone who needs a night cream.
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
Bought this for my son who’s going through puberty and his poor skin has taken a hit. Even with oily skin this didn’t leave his face greasy and helped a lot with the dry skin his dermatologist-recommended cleanser left.
Jasmine H.
Hazelhurst, WI
Purchased at: Target
This is my all time favorite drug store night cream! I've purchased this several times, I've tried other night creams in between but I always come back to this one. When I choose a night cream I look for something that is fragrance free and has natural ingredients. What we put on our skin is so important! Definitely one if my top 5 skin care products ever!!!
Grace S.
Tampa, FL
This cream is amazing. Keeps my skin moisturized and leaves it smooth, which I definitely need after a break out which is usually when I use it. Never fails to help get my skin back to normal after a few uses.
noodles C.
I love the Yes to ... anything products. This is one of my favorite night creams. Love that all their products are made with all natural ingredients, and that they are cruelty free
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Lily Z.
Do you wake up with oily skin?
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
Paige K.
Is this as good as everyone makes it sound?