Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Kelsey A.

BY YES TO #34 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched)." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I also use an acne-topical lotion sometimes that dries out the skin a little, so in combination, causes more sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
YES YES YESSSS !!! Omg this works wonders as well I know I say that about mostly all the products I review and it’s because I’m actually good at finding good products for less so if you ever feel like you need help get at your girl right here💁🏽‍♀️👑 lol anyways back to the product I got this Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream at target and I love the simplicity of the package also I like how they mostly don’t have scents well most of them but this night cream is what you’re looking for if you want VER VERY nourished skin... I don’t recommend this to you if you have oily skin because it is soo creamy and it can be oily but if you don’t have a problem with that make This your new baby !!
Kelsey A.
Margate
This product was recommended to me by a tattoo artist when a friend got a new tattoo done. He told me that it would bring the color back to my tattoo (which is about three years old now). It really has done just that! I have even started using it on my elbows, knees, scars from surgery, and other problem areas. It's done a fantastic job of healing the skin and reducing the scars so much. It's definitely a product I will use for a long time, and I've been converted to this brand for life now.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This product smells gross it does not work at all I do not recommend anyone with very oily skin or even very gentle skin because it will make it very harsh and irritate your skin this was not a good price are usually do love their products but this time to clean just was not good
Soraya A.
The first product I tried from this brand was a cotton facial mask, I instantly fell in love with this brand! Found at Target and very affordable! Great for my sensitive skin, which is always a problem when wanting to give new products a try. This was amazing!
LaurenTheManicurist G.
Nashville
Very moisturizing cream great for night time or day time. A little goes a long way which is always great. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Purchased from store and would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone. Love this product
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
zee w.
This product isn't too greezy I feel like it sinks into my skin doesn't leave things things on the pillow more like a bee lotion for your face. It doesn't have a strong smell too it either. I love that 95% of the ingredients are natural is not animal tested there's no stinging or burning when you put it on your face either. Overall I think this is a really good product it does leave your face really nice and hydrated in the morning not oily or anything.
April H.
I love every yes to product I have ever tried. This mask left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft to the touch. It pairs really well with any yes to face mask or face wash. Would recommend to anyone who needs a night cream.
Kallie F.
Huntsville, AL
This whole line will do wonders for you! I use almost all of their products and am very pleased with the results! The products also always smell fantastic!! Great for people with sensitive and/or dry skin.
Olivia S.
Hilliard, OH
Honestly didn’t help and if anything made my skin worse. I️ will admit that it smells less horrid than yes to tomatoes, but I️ don’t see what’s so great about this brand as none of the many products I️ have bought improve my skin.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Kamrey B.
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?
Wendy Q.
If i apply this when im going to bed, will my face be oily next morning?