BY YES TO #59 in Night Cream

Nourishing Yes to organic carrots that give your skin its daily vitamin boost. Yes to  vitamin E  for healing and hydrating. Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and Dead Sea mud will lock in the glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Fee, naturally! Cruelty Free 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes to product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to see more...

• Is this good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensit...3 Answers
Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
  • "I have extremely dry skin and it's difficult for me to find a night cream that is heavy enough to make a difference by morning (most moisturizers tend to disappear within an hour after I apply them and then my face is back to feeling parched)." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband did comment on the smell, but as I use it for night time it doesn't bother me." in 2 reviews
  • "Now when I use it I don't notice that weird feeling I had when I first started using it." in 1 review
  • "I also use an acne-topical lotion sometimes that dries out the skin a little, so in combination, causes more sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry skin after I wash my face so I needed something heavy duty." in 1 review
Monica B.
Monica B.
This cream is ok I have dry skin I use this for the past month every night I wake up sometimes with my face feeling nice and moisturized or it just feels dry . I think the formula needs some improving I will not be repurchasing I will look for something better . I also wish it did smell like carrots
Heather H.
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a face cream obsession! I really didn't notice any change with this cream but not really to a point that I would notice one. I love the light scent of this product and how moisturized I feel with it on.
Laci S.
Laci S.
Anderson, Sc
Just purchased this product at Walgreens so tonight is my first time using it! I absolutely love the way it feels and would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants that extra boost of moisture at night!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this night cream was just okay compared to some other night creams I've used. To me, it feels greasy and I look greasy after I apply it to my skin...which I am not a fan of. The smell is okay, but for some reason smells very chemically to me. The thickness of this product was a little too much for me, it felt thick and heavy. Overall I thought the results were just okay. I didn't really notice any difference after using it for a while which was disappointing.
Abdelisse F.
Abdelisse F.
moseley, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
oh gosh i am so sorry to say that i did not like this, it smells like rotten fruit (at least to me id does) and I didn't find that it made a difference (other that making my pillow smells like it EWWWW).... my skin is dry and night creams i feel like are the best thing for me because i wake up and my skin feels soft and not dry but this one did not do that for me at all. I woke up just like if i didn't put nothing on my face the night before :(
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying this out for about a month and I can say this is a great night cream. It's rich and creamy and my skin loves it. It absorbs quickly which is a good sign. It has tons of benefits and vitamins but my favorite part is that it has vitamin E. I wake up with bouncy, supple, glowy skin. I have combination skin and my skin hasn't had any negative reaction to this.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night cream is ultra hydrating and has the most wonderful texture, like whipped butter. I've noticed my skin more supple and hydrated when using this product consistently. I can't say my skin is "repaired", I still suffer from redness, but it does hydrate. And it lasts! I've been using it every day for 3 months and haven't finished it yet!
Julianne D.
Julianne D.
Ridgewood, NJ
This mask works pretty well! It has a nice smell to it and a clean texture. I have very bad circles under my eyes and dry skin and it definitely felt better the next day. I didn't know if it would work too well since it is on the cheaper side but don't let that deceive you! Definitely will be purchasing more of their products in the future.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Northern Virgina
I love 'Yes To' products, but this one just wasn't doing it for me. It's okay if you absolutely need a moisturizer, but it's definitely not in my top five. For me, it clogged my pores and led to some minor breakouts. I use it sometimes for under my eyes when they're unusually dry, but I'd much rather look for a better product.
Corey V.
Corey V.
Hahira, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't really say a yay or nay on this product. I didn't hate it but I also didn't love it. I have very sensitive combination skin and it didn't break me out like alot of products do so that was a plus! I'm hoping they add more selection by the yes to line at our Walmart and Target so I can try more products!
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How well does this product work for sensitive skin? I have sensitive, dry/normal combination, non-acne prone skin. I know Yes To has a line for sensitive skin, but I've heard good things about this product, and I'd like to know it it's suitable for me to try with my sensitive skin.
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin?
Kamrey B.
Kamrey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your face smooth when you wake up ?