BY YES TO

We Know You'll Be Singing In The Shower With Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo.

The Nourishing Shampoo (16.9 Fl Oz / 500 Ml) Cleanses, Nourishes And Moisturizes Your Hair And Scalp, Revitalizing And Protecting It And Leaving You With Luminous, Luscious Locks. So, Get Down And Dirty, Getting Clean And Conditioned! 99% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Sea Silt (Maris Limus) Extract, Sea Water (Maris Aqua) , Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol.

• This is a first time to me? Carrots? thats sound interest...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for fine thin hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this help with really bad dandruff? 1 Answers
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This is my all time favorite shampoo! My grandma works at a hair salon and I have tried many high end brands for shampoos and conditioners, but I tried this on my own randomly and fell in love. This shampoo has such a light and fresh clean scent that is not overwhelming or artificial. This shampoo also made my hair SO shiny and healthy. My hair gets very dry at the ends and can feel "straw-like" at times, but this shampoo makes my ends look and feel strong and moisturized. Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo
Helga S.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo has a very mild scent that is quite delightful! I got this on sale at target and the shampoo is truly nourishing! It does not lather as much as other alternatives but it still cleans your hair and leaves it soft and bouncy
Emily H.
Memphis
I am still getting used to this shampoo but it is really light and doesnt leave residue in my hair, which i love a lot! I feel like it dries quicker and with a little more volume than normal. It helps with it being oily too, it hasnt been as bad since using it.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I like this shampoo. It smells nice and lathers pretty well. But I find I have to use a lot of it to get a really good lather. Also, I don't really notice a difference, it's just like any other normal shampoo to me and I'd rather spend less money on a product that does the same thing. I do like it tho. I've only used it once tho so maybe I will have a different opinion after using it for a while.
Heather A.
I’ve been using this shampoo for about 4 years. It is great for an oily scalp. I have very thin hair and it tends to get oily fast, but the carrot shampoo leaves my hair extra silky and clean looking. I get compliments often about my hair and it’s silkiness and smell from the shampoo. I would recommend it 100%.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo. It’s for normal to dry hair. I like that the sweet almond oil nourishes and detoxifies. It has a alright smell. I also like that it is free of petroleum and SLS. I also like that it is paraben-free naturally so it works great on my sensitive scalp.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
do not like this at all!! has the smallest hole where the product comes out it's hard to get any. smells like baby powder (personal preference I dislike that smell though). feels the same as suave.
Teresa M.
National City, CA
I did like this shampoo leaves my hair super soft and shiny.
The smell reminds me of baby shampoo I believe the smell can be better.
Price is fair. I found mine at my local ross.
Sabrina T.
I love this shampoo, I bought it at Target. It can also be found at local beauty supply stores. Its moisturizing compared to other brands. I only bought it once I finished the bottle but never bought again. I  like the smell but it doesn't smell like carrots to me. I would recommend to any one that doesn't want a stripping shampoo, but you still need to follow up with a conditioner.
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
I have been using this shampoo for years and have had nothing but great results! It leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized but not flat! And don't get me started on the smell, AMAZING!! I am seriously obsessed with this shampoo and will continue to recommend it to people and use it for years to come!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Is this shampoo good? does it work
cheree s.
austin, TX
Does this fade dyed hair more than regular shampoo?
Ornaith W.
Is it worth the price ???
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
Does this shampoo suds up fairly good?
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Has anyone tried this product? How well does it work? How long does one of the bottles usually last you?

Amazon