BY YES TO

We Know You'll Be Singing In The Shower With Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo.

The Nourishing Shampoo (16.9 Fl Oz / 500 Ml) Cleanses, Nourishes And Moisturizes Your Hair And Scalp, Revitalizing And Protecting It And Leaving You With Luminous, Luscious Locks. So, Get Down And Dirty, Getting Clean And Conditioned! 99% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Sea Silt (Maris Limus) Extract, Sea Water (Maris Aqua) , Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol.

• This is a first time to me? Carrots? thats sound interest...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for fine thin hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this help with really bad dandruff? 1 Answers
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This is my all time favorite shampoo! My grandma works at a hair salon and I have tried many high end brands for shampoos and conditioners, but I tried this on my own randomly and fell in love. This shampoo has such a light and fresh clean scent that is not overwhelming or artificial. This shampoo also made my hair SO shiny and healthy. My hair gets very dry at the ends and can feel "straw-like" at times, but this shampoo makes my ends look and feel strong and moisturized. Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo
Helga S.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo has a very mild scent that is quite delightful! I got this on sale at target and the shampoo is truly nourishing! It does not lather as much as other alternatives but it still cleans your hair and leaves it soft and bouncy
Rebecca N.
Reading , PA
I like this shampoo. It smells nice and lathers pretty well. But I find I have to use a lot of it to get a really good lather. Also, I don't really notice a difference, it's just like any other normal shampoo to me and I'd rather spend less money on a product that does the same thing. I do like it tho. I've only used it once tho so maybe I will have a different opinion after using it for a while.
Heather A.
I’ve been using this shampoo for about 4 years. It is great for an oily scalp. I have very thin hair and it tends to get oily fast, but the carrot shampoo leaves my hair extra silky and clean looking. I get compliments often about my hair and it’s silkiness and smell from the shampoo. I would recommend it 100%.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This shampoo made my hair feel a little dry at first but it really did add great volume and after conditioning and drying, it felt soft and manageable. I personally don't like tube packaging as I always squeeze too much out. I wish it had a pump.
Ariel L.
I use the kid version of this on my friends baby and her hair was sooooo soft and smelt very good.  Is long lasting and I find it way better than most name brand shampoos that I use for dry and damaged hair.
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Love the smell and it’s nice and gent on my skin which is a plus when you have sensitive skin like me. I purchase this product often and will continue to. It doesn’t leave my skin dry like other brands and it’s a great price too!
Катя И.
['Sioux Falls', 'SD'], SD
I really like the smell and it really does make my lips soft, but I dislike the buttery texture. The texture is a little heavy for my lips, and gets worse if you reapply frequently.
Sabrina T.
I love this shampoo, I bought it at Target. It can also be found at local beauty supply stores. Its moisturizing compared to other brands. I only bought it once I finished the bottle but never bought again. I  like the smell but it doesn't smell like carrots to me. I would recommend to any one that doesn't want a stripping shampoo, but you still need to follow up with a conditioner.
Danielle W.
Tulsa, OK
I found this shampoo post-partum, as I had recently become super conscious about what kind of products I used (for myself, and my family). A couple good-for-you shampoos were lackluster, but I was blown away by this product. It had ALL the perks of other shampoos I had used but none of the bad-for-you ingredients! We've loved and used it since.
cheree s.
austin, TX
Does this fade dyed hair more than regular shampoo?
Ornaith W.
Is it worth the price ???
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Is this shampoo good? does it work
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Has anyone tried this product? How well does it work? How long does one of the bottles usually last you?
Rebecca A.
Hayden, AL
Does this smell funny? someone told me it had a strange smell...