Yes To Carrots Nourishing Repairing Night Cream uploaded by Samantha G.

BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Repairing Night Cream Paraben free For: Normal to Dry Skin Size: 50ml - 1.7 fl. oz. see more...

• What are the ingrediants?1 Answers
  • Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep...2 Answers
  • Is this as good as everyone makes it sound?1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Their are higher end brands that I prefer but they have price tags that make it nearly impossible for me to always have them...those products are something I'd treat myself too a couple times a year. But this brand is affordable and natural....and it comes with some lovely results.  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I find that the masks work better on me then the creams but overall this product is good for the price and it’s less toxic than other brand names on the drugstore shelf. It still has some harsh chemicals in it which I’m not okay with but it’s good in a pinch! Good price point too!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This cream is gentle and effective. I use it every night. I have sensitive dry skin and live in a cold dry climate. This cream has made a big difference in my skin this winter! I will definitely buy more when my tub runs out.
April H.
I love every yes to product I have ever tried. This mask left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft to the touch. It pairs really well with any yes to face mask or face wash. Would recommend to anyone who needs a night cream.
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Smells good after a warm calming bath to go to bed with . It smells great and my husband does not complain he loves my face when I put this on and won't stop kissing me. It's very gentle on my skin lol
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
Very emollient product. Completely thick and nourishing. It definitely did what I expected it to do. An overnight cream should feel like this, however less oily would be better. My skin felt very moisturized and bright in the morning. Didn't break me out at all, and I felt like it did it's job.
Amanda W.
I love this skin cream! The fact it’s made with natural ingredients, the packaging is simple, it doesn’t have a funky smell to it, and it’s not overly thick all work for me! I bought it through Grove, which honestly means it’s a bit overpriced, but I am so glad I tried it, it’s been doing wonders for my super dry skin!
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
This Yes To product didn’t work for me. I have wired combo skin that starts out feeling dry in the morning and ends up oily by the end of the day. This product didn’t moisturize enough to take care of the dryness, but it felt heavy and oily on my face.
Stephanie l.
Denver
Works good. Could do more of what it's supposed to do. Doesn't smell that great either have to wash your face the next day it kind puts a orange tint to your face
Lizzette P.
Is the cream thick? I have oily skin when I wake up from my sleep. Wouldn't want to have an extra oily face in the morning.
Mariann C.
What are the ingrediants?
Paige K.
Is this as good as everyone makes it sound?