BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to natural coconut cleansers to sweep away makeup and yes to carrots and pumpkin to leave skin feeling soft and nourished. Carrots are packed with Beta Carotene -- a powerful anti-oxidant to nourish dry skin.  Blend natural Coconut-based cleansers and you ve got yourself a little bottle of nourishing delight. Take off your makeup, put your feet up, and enjoy. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies.  Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of anti-oxidants.  Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous.  Yes to happiness.  Yes to you!  99% Natural Product Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben-Free, naturally! Cruelty Free, too. see more...

• I've tested some of the "Say yes to______" products and the majorit...1 Answers
Yes to Carrots Nourishing Makeup Removing Cleanser
  • "I would recommend looking at which vegetable/fruit line is right for your skin type!" in 1 review
  • "This product does a decent job of removing my makeup... except for my waterproof mascara which I remove with baby oil." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Love this. I have been looking for natural, cruelty free options. Leaves you silky smooth bare face
Cascade W.
Cascade W.
Slippery Rock, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so many reviews about how amazing YesTo is, so I wanted to try it out! I usually have a hard time with makeup removers because my skin is sensitive and either the product is too harsh or is too light and doesn't take off my make up. This product is a happy medium. It doesn't dry out my skin or make my skin too oily, yet gets all of the makeup off and makes my skin feel nice and clean afterward. Highly recommend!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Howe
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so good and it leaves your skin feeling great. I would definitely recommend to a friend. First time user. It met all my expectation. You can get it at Walmart and Walgreens. I would recommend to anyone who asked about it honestly.
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sometimes to wipe away make up after a long day its good value as last me a month I would say, maybe less. I got it at target. Not even expensive. I would recommend for my ladies who wear red lipstick alot it works wonders girls!!!
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Pearisburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup remover is wonderful. It took the makeup off the first wipe and didn't leave my skin dry feeling after. When it got in my eye when I was taking eyeliner off it did not burn at all. My skin felt so soft and clean after using it.
Tosha P.
Tosha P.
Summerville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this facial cream as far as cream but I was not happy about the smell of it. It's not that is stinks it's just not a pleasant scent. It was very gentle on my skin and I would recommend it to others!
Arianna G.
Arianna G.
Waller
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT!! Helped so much with my acne and will be putting it in my regular make up removing drill. It really does the job and is a fair price i love this brand and all of the yes to tomatoes things from it
Linnea D.
Linnea D.
This makeup remover did so much more than just swipe off my makeup. Unlike other removers this did not leave my skin oily. It kept it moisturized  without leaving any residue. This was extremely effective after a long day at work. I just wish it would have more of a floral smell.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
This product feels great on my eyes when I'm removing makeup from a night out or everyday look. It's gentle enough for my skin, I like the way it smells. I use this product everyday! I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Violet V.
Violet V.
This makeup removing cleanser works very well. I enjoyed it a lot. It did meet my expectations. It removed mascara and foundation and eyeshadow. It takes a while to remove liquid lipstick. Overall, I would buy it again.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
I've tested some of the "Say yes to______" products and the majority of them have had an awful smell. Does anyone know if the smell of this is bad or not. (I don't mean strong, or a scent I don't particularly like. They smelled like rotting food or sour milk)