Yes To Carrots Nourishing Facial Care 3-Step Regimen Lip balms uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY YES TO

• Who has used this product what do you think of it1 Answers
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
I really love YesTo products. I believe they are amazing. This one in particular was at my local Walgreens for only $3.98 thats 75% of original price. Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer With SPF 15
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I personally love the say yes to carrots brand . The yes to brand is amazing and has really great skin care for all types ! The masks and lip balms have to be the best products out there for me ! Makes my skin glow !
Ivy C.
Williamsville, NY
I've always love yes to products. The facial care gives a nice cleanse to the face making it feel refresh and clean. However I'm not a big fan of the smell of the product
Laísa T.
parkland
Since I started to use this set my skin has became smoother and naturally shine, my freckles are lighter and even my wrinkles are better
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who has used this product what do you think of it