Yes to Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 4 oz uploaded by Echo C.

BY YES TO

Say Yes to dermatologist-tested products perfect for those looking for a nourishing, fragrance-free formula to help protect delicate skin. Everyday should feel like a spa day. So, grab the new and improved Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Exfoliating Cleanser and say hello to intense moisture and a spa-like cleanse. 2 Say Yes to powerful exfoliants that keep skin happy and hydrated. Now you can spoil yourself with a facial in your own bathroom! Whether you need cleansing or moisturization, we ve got you covered! see more...

Abby E.
Abby E.
Tacoma
I have very sensitive skin and therefore have to be very careful with each and everything I apply to my skin. I did extensive research on this brand and was very excited to give it a try. I was very pleased to not have a fragrance, to not have a rash, to not be inundated with chemicals I didn't recognize. I will continue to use this brand for other things as well as the exfoliator as well as my skin continues to feel fresh and clean and smooth.  Yes to Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 4 oz
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Covina, CA
I loved the Yes to Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Cleanser! It was gentle on my skin and left it extremely soft and refreshed. It would be nice to have a little more exfoliation to it, but all in all it was nice and if I needed too, I could go in once a week with a different scrub if I felt I needed a little more exfoliation. However, I loved this product and wold DEFINITELY repurchase!
Echo C.
Echo C.
Modesto
I love the carrot line! I've used several of their different natural products and this one balances my skin well. The only reason I am giving it the 4 stars is that I was hoping for just a bit more "grit" in the consistency. All in all, it's a good product and one can add a nice charcoal scrub here and there as needed. Yes to Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
I like using this as an exfoliating cleanser because although it is an exfoliating cleanser, it is still gentle enough to use on my semi sensitive, combination, and sometimes problematic skin. After I use this I do notice that my skin is very soft and my pores are less noticeable. I use this once a week.
Emilee M.
Emilee M.
Columbia, MO
This is one of my favorite face washes I've ever tried! No residue, and felt so refreshed. I bought mine from Target. My friend recommended it to me, and I'm so glad she did. Definitely will be buying this again. Only reason it's not 5 stars is because it leaves my face a little dry.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Edmond, OK
i have super dry skin and since using this exfoliate my face has gotten so much better! My face no longer has dry patches on it. By using this exfoliate my dead skin is gone so all that is left is smooth baby skin. Who knew the impact this could have on my skin!
samantha d.
samantha d.
Hartwell, GA
Love this product it makes your skin feel nice and healthy very smooth and no messnot to much to pay eitherI love this productyes meet my expectationsI use this very often. I get a new one every two weeks none this is all in one productI wouldn't change anything
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Shreveport , LA
Great cleanser! Perfect scrub with a great smell! This was the first time I used this product. I picked it up at Walgreens. The price was great and your could really feel it working. I'd definitely recommend this to my friends.
I love this scrub! I use it about once or twice a week to keep my skin feeling soft and looking fresh. It's a gentle scrub but gets the job done amazingly! I definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase it.Ā
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Even though this isn't the best, top of the line product I've ever tried - it is great for the price!!! I always browse the Yes To section at Target and I've always been impressed. Will continue to buy these items.