BY YES TO

Pop Open The Cap And Pamper Your Skin With A Mix Of Melons And Carrots, Both Of Which Naturally Nourish And Make Skin Softer (Thanks To The Power Of Anti-oxidants).

Your Skin Loves It, You Love It, And Now Your Shower Loves It. For Even More Natural Lovin’…delight Your Cleansed Skin With Some Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter. 95% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only. One Body Wash Just Isn’t Enough (Not When They Smell This Good.)

How To Use:

Wake Up. Once That'S Done, Lather In Hands Or Sponge And Wash All Over. To Use As Bath Foam, Add To Bath Of Warm Running Water And Watch Those Bubbles Grow. Rinse And Delight Your Cleansed Skin With Some Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter.

Water, Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Isabella P.
I loved this product! It cleaned me very well and was very hydrating for my skin! It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to someone else. It was left me feeling clean and smooth for a long time after usage!
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
I love this body wash!! Smells like a baby. Bought it from Tj maxx for a great affordable price of 5.99! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great body wash. This is my second bottle!
Shan E.
This body wash was an OK body wash - nothing particularly special. I suppose if you like the scent of the Yes To Carrots products it is worth purchasing. It lathered well with a shower pouf or exfoliating gloves. I didn't find it particularly 'nourishing' but it wasn't harsh or unpleasant either.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Love the Yes to cucumbers brand but I prefer the cucumber scents more. Sort of a very natural and carrot like scent to these and would rather have a fruity or fresh scented body wash.
Kimberley H.
Broadview Hts, OH
I love all Yes To products, they are great, all natural and do not irritate my skin. I have not tried this body wash though, but I plan to.
Amanda K.
Leaves your skin moisturized and feeling clean and fresh. Gentle enough to use daily. Smells heavenly!