BY YES TO

Yes to nourishing carrots and moisturizing pomegranate to help soften Skin. Naturally derived formulations blend nourishing veggie extracts with other ingredients. Morning and night, apply lightly to eye contours, dabbing gently with your little finger. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Brianne P.
Worked great, didn't leave a gross residue. Moisturized my eyes and made my makeup cover my dark circles a lot easier. Great value and wasn't too overpriced. I used it once and had a great experience, would definitely use again, the bottle could be bigger.
Jessica R.
Love this!!! And the cucumber eye gel,I wasn't able to find the cucumber gel and stumbled across this... I love it! Definitely now one of my go to products I'm not sure I can live without! I found mine at ulta and couldn't be happier! It was worth the price in every way.
Amber D.
Bensalem, PA
I love this product. It makes  your skin feel amazingly soft and supel. This definitely did rejuvenate my skin.I would purchase this product again as it was not too pricey.i would also recommend it to friends and family. It is gentle and not harsh at all.
Valeriya S.
I didn't enjoy the texture of this eye cream, it was very watery and didn't absorb fast. It also broke me under my eyes so I had to stop using it. I didn't notice any difference in the one week I did use though.
Kimberly W.
I've been into eye creams for a very long time! Yes 2 you has a great product line for under eye care. This cream leaves my under eye less puffy and looking more youthful..
Brianda M.
San Antonio, TX
Really good moisturizing eye cream. I feel like it helped my under eye area. It smells good also. I only tried it out till it ran out so I wouldn't know how effective it is in the long run.
Sarah M.
Stayton, OR
Didn't work for me. I saw little to no noticeable results. I was disappointed in this product. I really wanted to like to and for it to work! Maybe something else from their line would work better for me.
Jen G.
This was an effective eye cream. It didn't do anything fabulous, but it left the delicate skin moisturized while also not being greasy. While I enjoyed this ok, I would not repurchase. It wasn't enough for overly dry skin, which I can sometimes have. Overall, if you need a basic eye cream at a decent price, this is a worthy purchase.
Brittany H.
Warren, OH
I started noticing the skin around my eyes were looking leathery which I found out was from not being hydrated enough. I bought this and it works so well. It's not expensive and it lasts a while. I have bought it a few times now
A'mal A.
This product is very moisturizing and I use it twice a day. In the morning before my makeup and at night as I get ready for bed. I really enjoy the smell as it is a sort of fresh scent rather than an overpowering floral, which gives me irritation. Overall, this product is something I would recommend to a friend.